Author Topic: Michael Sam....Drafted to the St Louis Rams  (Read 17270 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Michael Sam....Drafted to the St Louis Rams
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »
they can't cut him - they can move him to practice squad, but you'll still have him tweting "I'm betting than the starter, why do they have me on the bench?"

Dude is whining a ton already.  Not good.  This has nothing to do with his sexuality.  He sucked at the combine and he is too small and weak for the pros.... just doesn't move fast enough on the field, period. 

Entitled... he acts entitled.  He wasn't grateful for being chosen in the NFL draft when many said he wasn't skillwise good enough - he was ANGRY he wasn't picked sooner.  That's weak.  That's the wrong attitude to have.

THEN he goes further with "Oh, I'd have 3 sacks this WEEK if I was playing..."   Who says that?   unreal.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2014, 02:22:43 PM »
they can't cut him - they can move him to practice squad, but you'll still have him tweting "I'm betting than the starter, why do they have me on the bench?"

Dude is whining a ton already.  Not good.  This has nothing to do with his sexuality.  He sucked at the combine and he is too small and weak for the pros.... just doesn't move fast enough on the field, period. 

Entitled... he acts entitled.  He wasn't grateful for being chosen in the NFL draft when many said he wasn't skillwise good enough - he was ANGRY he wasn't picked sooner.  That's weak.  That's the wrong attitude to have.

THEN he goes further with "Oh, I'd have 3 sacks this WEEK if I was playing..."   Who says that?   unreal.

That's all it has to do with now. He chose for it to be that way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2014, 02:27:25 PM »
That's all it has to do with now. He chose for it to be that way.

If he sucks at his position on the field, he's going to get cut or moved to practice team.

since he's already sucked at draft - and whined about his draft placing...
since he's never stepped on a pro field - and is already bragging about how he'll get 3 sacks a week...

He's already complaining to media.  They're gonna be in a shitty spot if they need to cut him.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2014, 02:31:13 PM »

Hes hoping to intimidate teams with the fear that if the team drops him its because of homophobia and not his playing ability.   He will bounce around a few team until the story fades and then be dropped.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2014, 02:33:20 PM »
It's pretty clear now that this was never about football. For him, I mean.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2014, 03:21:28 PM »

Some other NFL Neanderthal will end his career with a chop block. As has happened since the first day football began.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2014, 03:40:13 PM »
I wonder if the timing was intentional.

I believe it was...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »
If I were the Rams head coach I'd put a bounty on this homos ACL.

Injured in practice...tough break kid....ha ha

lmao...You know if he makes the team, there will be many people on other teams going out of their way to take him out...Most people could deal with the kiss he did on TV. But when he smeared the cake on the face of the other fruitcake, he just jumped the shark. Total POS phony move and some say he was mocking marriage with the wedding cake face paint...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2014, 03:49:10 PM »
lmao...You know if he makes the team, there will be many people on other teams going out of their way to take him out...Most people could deal with the kiss he did on TV. But when he smeared the cake on the face of the other fruitcake, he just jumped the shark. Total POS phony move and some say he was mocking marriage with the wedding cake face paint...

Even without the cake, dude had a bullseye on him from day one. For lots of these guys, I'm sure, they're just gonna act out what they can't tweet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2014, 04:00:48 PM »
it's a shrewd business move actually. Jonathan martin is going to get $$ paid by the NFL for his pain & suffering, and we'll probably never hear about the settlement amount.  

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2014, 05:56:06 PM »
I think there are a ton of gay players already in the NFL and there have been since the start of course. I am willing to bet at least 75 percent to 90 percent of football fans are gay or have had some sort of gay experience.  Its about time they own up to it.

amen
K

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2014, 06:44:27 PM »
LMAO

Time to "develop" him?  Dude was in his mid-20s and still missed open dudes at 15 yards lol.

What does his age have to do with anything? He barely played a full season as a starter.

Tebow cannot consistently throw.  All this victim stuff would make sense if he was a consistent player.  But coaches knew it was luck when he hit a dead-on pass at 40 yards.  NFL QBs need to make a dead-on pass at 40 yards 9 out of 10 times.  With 1-2 defenders all over the receiver.  

Tebow thrived on broken plays.  Once they forced him right and guarded every man, he was rendered ineffective.  Once Belichick showed how to beat him, EVERYONE started beating him.

No one is making him a victim. I said he needed more development; but, no one wanted to do that, because they couldn't without the media circus.

How did "everyone" start beating him when he never got to start again, after leaving Denver? How many full games did he play and LOSE, post-Denver?

He was jeremy lin.  He was a phenom with a new style and the league had to adapt.  And once they did, he was a consistent loser.  

He can't pass.  It's that simple.

To be a "consistent loser", you actually have to play consistently, which he didn't.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2014, 06:48:37 PM »
Not homophobic but why do these nut suckers insist on putting this shit in everyone's face?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2014, 08:40:53 PM »
History? How? Because of the media and people like yourself. You just made Sam a distraction. Now the topic of a Ram game is going to him being openly gay instead of him being a potential play maker. And if he doesn't make the squad because of lack ability, the gay rights activists are going to make it a homophobe issue. Right Vince?

This.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2014, 08:45:55 PM »
Not homophobic but why do these nut suckers insist on putting this shit in everyone's face?

Don't watch.

When the Winter Olympics switches to Johhny Weir and tries to force that flaming phaggot on the audience....I change the fucking channel. No fucking way, same as Anderson Cooper and all the rest of them.

(Except Ellen)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2014, 08:53:51 PM »
What does his age have to do with anything? He barely played a full season as a starter.

No one is making him a victim. I said he needed more development; but, no one wanted to do that, because they couldn't without the media circus.

How did "everyone" start beating him when he never got to start again, after leaving Denver? How many full games did he play and LOSE, post-Denver?

To be a "consistent loser", you actually have to play consistently, which he didn't.

If you're 25 and you can't hit a moving target at 30 yards 50% of the time... No, you're not a good investment.

And beyond his inaccurate arm... dude... the biggest problem with Tebow was his mentals in the pocket. IN college, he looked at 1-2 receivers and took off running, knocking dudes over.  That worked in the pros for a few games, then they caught on. 

Now they BEG him to run it so they can crush him.  He's slowed down a step.  He put on muscle to be durable, and voila, he no longer has a step on them - he gets caught fast every time.  He has like 2 moves... and linebackers know them both lol.

He lost his "chance" to "prove himself" because coaches saw in practice exactly what he'd do in games.  stare down one receiver then run in circles.  that's shit.  that's crap.  that doesn't work.

All this "oh, he's a victim!"  He made poor decisions in the pocket, he missed receivers on passes, or even seeing them, and he slowed down.  He sucked.  I loved him in DEN, i was kneepadding him all over getbig.  But the next year, he sucked, and he had a shit attitude too.  NYJ was happy to just keep him 3rd string forever, ,give him a nice check to sell jerseys and smile.  Instead he had a meltdown and demanded a trade.  SHit brah, just enjoy the ride.  YOu know Sanchez will get hurt eventually, and eventually you'll learn to pass and what to do in the pocket.

Tebow couldn't admit he made poor choices at the line - he's just not a smart dude, and most NFL QBS are either insanely gifted, or very smart.

Tebow couldn't admit he was a poor thrower either.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2014, 09:32:25 PM »
Back to Michael Sam,

I read today his starting salary is $420,000 per year.  That's more than I, and I would guess most pro-bodybuilders, earn in a year.

His jersey is the second best seller of all the new draft picks:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000349661/article/fans-flock-to-order-michael-sam-jerseys  

That's all added $$$ for the NFL.

His press conference of today:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000350112/article/st-louis-rams-michael-sam-determined-to-be-great                                                                   

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #142 on: May 14, 2014, 04:38:02 PM »
Dude already got  Mudsharks chasing him

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #143 on: May 14, 2014, 04:44:01 PM »
Dude already got  Mudsharks chasing him

Most of them are named Steve or Dave, of course.
K

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2014, 04:49:30 PM »
I don't know whether he should celebrate or not....Geez, the Rams are not exactly playing great football lately.  History has been made though.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

mr t. is set to play him in a made for tv film

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2014, 06:17:24 PM »
Back to Michael Sam,

I read today his starting salary is $420,000 per year.  That's more than I, and I would guess most pro-bodybuilders, earn in a year.

His jersey is the second best seller of all the new draft picks:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000349661/article/fans-flock-to-order-michael-sam-jerseys  

That's all added $$$ for the NFL.

His press conference of today:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000350112/article/st-louis-rams-michael-sam-determined-to-be-great                                                                   

I think his jersey being the 2nd best seller is the NFL fudging numbers to help push the cause...Unless people are buying the Jersey and putting it away thinking it will be worth money decades from now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2014, 06:19:18 PM »
Tebow should just come out of the closet and rain on this guys parade...Even though he isn't playing anymore, it would take all this guys thunder away...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2014, 06:22:48 PM »
LMAO

Time to "develop" him?  Dude was in his mid-20s and still missed open dudes at 15 yards lol.

Tebow cannot consistently throw.  All this victim stuff would make sense if he was a consistent player.  But coaches knew it was luck when he hit a dead-on pass at 40 yards.  NFL QBs need to make a dead-on pass at 40 yards 9 out of 10 times.  With 1-2 defenders all over the receiver.  

Tebow thrived on broken plays.  Once they forced him right and guarded every man, he was rendered ineffective.  Once Belichick showed how to beat him, EVERYONE started beating him.

He was jeremy lin.  He was a phenom with a new style and the league had to adapt.  And once they did, he was a consistent loser.  

He can't pass.  It's that simple.

Bullshit, he's out of the league because of the attention that was being brought because of his faith. You really think he had the worst numbers in the league?? He was arguably the best college QB in recent times, brought Denver to the playoffs by winning something eight straight games. That bullshit that "he can't pass" is lame. He's no Brady but he sure as hell wasn't the worst.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2014, 06:36:27 PM »
Bullshit, he's out of the league because of the attention that was being brought because of his faith. You really think he had the worst numbers in the league?? He was arguably the best college QB in recent times, brought Denver to the playoffs by winning something eight straight games. That bullshit that "he can't pass" is lame. He's no Brady but he sure as hell wasn't the worst.

Coach, I can't remember his exact stat, but if you look it up you'll see his passer rating was near the bottom. Worse than Mark Sanchez.
S

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2014, 09:02:05 AM »

Pity God wouldn't help him by smiting those heathens that pushed his faithful servant out of the league. But what can you do? The Lord works in mysterious ways. Praise be... etc.