Author Topic: The 20,000 Calorie Strongman Diet  (Read 2152 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
The 20,000 Calorie Strongman Diet
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:20:08 AM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: The 20,000 Calorie Strongman Diet
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 10:22:10 AM »
i watched munchies' feature on sumo a while ago... lol so much retardation in one video

the american "trainees'" comments are priceless.  epic bodyfat estimates from the main man himself, as well:

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 10:56:49 AM »
i watched munchies' feature on sumo a while ago... lol so much retardation in one video

the american "trainees'" comments are priceless.  epic bodyfat estimates from the main man himself, as well:

this dude is living the dream

training eating sleeping

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 11:58:51 AM »
Funny guy, surprising that he's still energetic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 12:07:56 PM »
Funny guy, surprising that he's still energetic.

And has better conditioning than most on this board.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 12:33:14 PM »
And has better conditioning than most on this board.

Are you implying that he's an 'athlete'?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 12:46:35 PM »

Haha :D

He was not talking about his current self, to be fair though.

11% @ 330 lbs, sounds like "forillagorilla".

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »
this dude is living the dream

training eating sleeping

Funny you say so, because there was this recent interview of Marko Savolainen, who told that this was exactly what he did, and it wasn't really a dream. In his first four years of training with gear, he gain 140 lb. of muscles by doing that in the letter. No social life what so ever, he sleep at the backroom of the gym, eat, train and sleep, that's it. Then he start to use some "speed"  to be able to train even more, got fucked up and get lost for 10 years. After that he try to make his comeback, gain 100 lb. in six month, and then his kidney start to whistle like overcooked tea pot. He diet his weight down from the +300 lb. to 160 lb. and went to dialysis to wait his organdoner. He got new kidney, and try to kill it with new comeback, which ended when his blood work went haywire. He was using drugs for prevent transplant rejection, and dieting and gear didn't help to maintain levels which he needed, so he need to choose between comeback or kidney.  There you have in the nutshell what "living in the dream"  means in bodybuilding world  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 01:31:58 PM »
Funny you say so, because there was this recent interview of Marko Savolainen, who told that this was exactly what he did, and it wasn't really a dream. In his first four years of training with gear, he gain 140 lb. of muscles by doing that in the letter. No social life what so ever, he sleep at the backroom of the gym, eat, train and sleep, that's it. Then he start to use some "speed"  to be able to train even more, got fucked up and get lost for 10 years. After that he try to make his comeback, gain 100 lb. in six month, and then his kidney start to whistle like overcooked tea pot. He diet his weight down from the +300 lb. to 160 lb. and went to dialysis to wait his organdoner. He got new kidney, and try to kill it with new comeback, which ended when his blood work went haywire. He was using drugs for prevent transplant rejection, and dieting and gear didn't help to maintain levels which he needed, so he need to choose between comeback or kidney.  There you have in the nutshell what "living in the dream"  means in bodybuilding world  ;D
yes but i was referring to the sumo

who eats healthy food  and probably doesnt use steroids

he seems happy and satisfied

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 01:58:00 PM »
yes but i was referring to the sumo

who eats healthy food  and probably doesnt use steroids

he seems happy and satisfied

Well, they are the most desirable bachelors in their society, so they got all the pussy what they need, and they die at their 40ies with big smile and blood clots in their veins  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 02:01:03 PM »
Well, they are the most desirable bachelors in their society, so they got all the pussy what they need, and they die at their 40ies with big smile and blood clots in their veins  ;D
imagine bouncer trying to put sumo out the club

did you see that twink FLY at the beginning of the video ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 02:07:58 PM »
Guy could eat half the quantity of food hes putting away and still eat the same amount of calories and still get the same nutritional value.