Author Topic: Why is right wing media against wiki leaks "glenn beck" "rush limbaugh"  (Read 1253 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
why do they bitch about discolsure like this and resort to things like saying he looks goofy and pathetic.

why are the for the war in afgahnistan. why dont they focus on that issue since it is costing the most money

i beleive right wing media focuses on all the lesser important things

but america makes so much wealth that because of the combination of our fertile landmass and working class that we can afford to have many on welfare

where we screw up is with the afgahanistan war

200 million a day could be new buisnesses everyday to get people off of welfare and into the jobs.

with more available jobs this way there is no room to fail, for the pathetic minority that might fail send them to homeless shelters with internet access so they do not bother the rest of the world
A

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Why is right wing media against wiki leaks "glenn beck" "rush limbaugh"
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »

with more available jobs this way there is no room to fail, for the pathetic minority that might fail send them to homeless shelters with internet access so they do not bother the rest of the world

I believe the word you are looking for is "public library", and that policy has been in place for quite some time now.   ;)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 02:49:33 PM »
I think maybe they want a stable and developed Afghanistan to be able to trade and buy up their lithium which are becoming a world shortage. needed in every battery, cellphones, computers, cars etc. lithium is the lightest possible metal.

http://gizmodo.com/5562473/massive-afghanistan-lithium-deposit-as-in-batteries-could-alter-nations-economy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 02:50:06 PM »
I believe the word you are looking for is "public library", and that policy has been in place for quite some time now.   ;)

to my knowledge there are no internet shelters
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 02:52:54 PM »
I think maybe they want a stable and developed Afghanistan to be able to trade and buy up their lithium which are becoming a world shortage. needed in every battery, cellphones, computers, cars etc. lithium is the lightest possible metal.

http://gizmodo.com/5562473/massive-afghanistan-lithium-deposit-as-in-batteries-could-alter-nations-economy

its like trying to discipline a schizophrenic 5 year old . we need to let them be. i wonder what other metals can be used as a battery

i think afganistan would mine the shit and buy and trade if they had proper nutrition wich keeps the mind more stable
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »
here is a simple answer to the question raised by this thread

WikiLeaks is run by a man whose first name is "Julian"
"Julian" is kind of a "gay" name
Republicans hate gay people

....Therefore, Republicans hate Wikileaks...TADAAAAA

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »
to my knowledge there are no internet shelters

so you've never been to the library?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

Thats why China and Russia are looking at that mine at the border and why China is setting up shop in Africa...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 03:13:03 PM »
I think Glenn Beck is wrong on his take that WikiLeaks and Assagne is deliberate planted operatives to create a need for stricter regulations, or complete control of the Internet in terms of free speech, privacy etc.  I think WikiLeaks are what they claim, not put in place by any NWO forces. 

but of cause it will be used to push this agenda though and to end current internet and to require licenses, government approval and so forth in everything.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »
I think Glenn Beck is wrong on his take that WikiLeaks and Assagne is deliberate planted operatives to create a need for stricter regulations, or complete control of the Internet in terms of free speech, privacy etc.  I think WikiLeaks are what they claim, not put in place by any NWO forces. 

but of cause it will be used to push this agenda though and to end current internet and to require licenses, government approval and so forth in everything.

we agree on practically everything? damn.

i hate when glen or rush go on a tirade of insults and dont look at the bigger picture, and never ever talk about the afghanistan war either, and i listen to them everyday because there is nothing else to listen to on the radio while at work
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 04:27:15 PM »
we agree on practically everything? damn.

i hate when glen or rush go on a tirade of insults and dont look at the bigger picture, and never ever talk about the afghanistan war either, and i listen to them everyday because there is nothing else to listen to on the radio while at work

I often have the radio on.  to bad it seem people aren't aware or even interested in what's going on.

magicuser

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 04:37:10 PM »
1 usa makes money because of productive minority, no the dumb masses or resources
2 production not race should be political focus
3 USA should bring home a lot of manufacturing, esp in lieu of welfare, got no job? need cash?  work in factory mass producing housing parts food or cothing in mas quantity
4 mass produce doctors
5 replace lawyers with software
6 end tax paid school, videtape experts, have apprenticeships
7 end fed and all government bond and overnment finance
8 tax land and consumption not income and capital gains
9 I doubt 200mil a day on afghanistan, and if it is true, sell it to donald trump adn let him develop it
10 use bombs not troops, bomb hostile area
11 devlop cheap lving space barracks for example with plastic hollow parts, then filled with concrete, to make bullet proff wearher prrof structures
12 wind and solar cna replace petroleum and hydroen oxygen engines, we dont want oil corrupt corps switcing to hydrogen oxygen selling after oil gone
13 ban cigarettes on base of second hand smoke danger
14 no food stamps only bag of potato 2$ a month enuf food 1 person
15 tax movies 1,000$ per ticket

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 05:15:40 AM »
here is a simple answer to the question raised by this thread

WikiLeaks is run by a man whose first name is "Julian"
"Julian" is kind of a "gay" name
Republicans hate gay people

....Therefore, Republicans hate Wikileaks...TADAAAAA

Well Hannity is gay aint he? And the guy from FOX and friends cant remember his name. The republicans are full of guys they just cant be open about it

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 05:39:46 AM »
Well Hannity is gay aint he? And the guy from FOX and friends cant remember his name. The republicans are full of guys they just cant be open about it
Hannity is married and has children. Never has been accused of being gay. What guy from Fox and Friends? The main 2 guys of that show are married and also have children.

Congrats on debating the issues.
So calling Obama a nazi, a racist, that he wants to destroy the country is debating the issues?

Cohibia

• Getbig II
  • SucMyKockBeechScum!
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2010, 06:19:00 AM »
why do they bitch about discolsure like this and resort to things like saying he looks goofy and pathetic.

why are the for the war in afgahnistan. why dont they focus on that issue since it is costing the most money

i beleive right wing media focuses on all the lesser important things

but america makes so much wealth that because of the combination of our fertile landmass and working class that we can afford to have many on welfare

where we screw up is with the afgahanistan war

200 million a day could be new buisnesses everyday to get people off of welfare and into the jobs.

America is a bankrupt aggressive nation that feeds its Military Industrial Complex by stealing resources from others.
FUBEECHSCUMBAG!

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 06:24:59 AM »
Hannity is married and has children. Never has been accused of being gay. What guy from Fox and Friends? The main 2 guys of that show are married and also have children.

Congrats on debating the issues.

FOX news is not a news network but a communication network for the Neocon agenda so we are not discussing politics here. Besides FOX never do they lay out opinions and always the same opinions namely the neocon agenda.

Hannity looks gay to me and the blond guy on FOX and friends got to be gay

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 06:27:24 AM »
FOX news is not a news network but a communication network for the Neocon agenda so we are not discussing politics here. Besides FOX never do they lay out opinions and always the same opinions namely the neocon agenda.

Hannity looks gay to me and the blond guy on FOX and friends got to be gay

Let me guess - you consider MSNBC a good network? 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 06:34:03 AM »
Let me guess - you consider MSNBC a good network? 

Hell no they make me sick.

I like FOX better.

But i hate being lied to so in the end i hate both networks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 06:53:53 AM »
Hell no they make me sick.

I like FOX better.

But i hate being lied to so in the end i hate both networks

Do yourself a favor - turn off cable tv - its horrible atogether.    I feel dumber after watching FOX Newsto be honest, and feel numb after watching MSBNC.   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 06:58:32 AM »
Do yourself a favor - turn off cable tv - its horrible atogether.    I feel dumber after watching FOX Newsto be honest, and feel numb after watching MSBNC.   

Good idea.

Maybe its TV that has destroyed politics its all about the emotions you can trigger in people before an election now, not the issues that really matter like how to get our shit together. Its a damn shame really

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 07:07:56 AM »
Good idea.

Maybe its TV that has destroyed politics its all about the emotions you can trigger in people before an election now, not the issues that really matter like how to get our shit together. Its a damn shame really

i always go to RCP, HP, FR, DU, WSJ, The Hill, etc.    I listen to radio, youtube vids etc.   TV just seems a waste.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 07:09:45 AM »
Right wingers generally love America. Wikileaks is bad for America. Seems pretty obvious to connect one with the other. Then again, this is getbig so this thread may run 600 pages.