Author Topic: Mark Dugdale: Christian response re getting big  (Read 25718 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Mark Dugdale: Christian response re getting big
« on: July 09, 2007, 02:36:55 PM »
This is a little off topic but I was wondering what response Mr Dugdale gives his fellow Christians at church if they asked him "how did you get that big" or "did you ever take steroids".

I know he would never lie, especially not to a fellow christian. ::)
shotgun on the team

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Mark Dugdale
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 02:41:17 PM »
when did taking juice become a sin?

Paul Allen

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 02:44:00 PM »

look up Vanity, genius.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 02:45:54 PM »
i love hot dumb chics ;D

wanna cyber?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »
look up Vanity, genius.

good point.... i failed religion class....

Paul Allen

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 02:47:29 PM »
good point.... i failed religion class....

it's ok.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »
Im not too sure but is breaking a law set by the government, in this case the USA government, a sin? Arent steroids illegal in the USA?
shotgun on the team

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 02:49:35 PM »
Im not too sure but is breaking a law set by the government, in this case the USA government, a sin? Arent steroids illegal in the USA?

They are only illegal in Texas.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
yes but most god worshipers are hypocrites so it's no prop.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 02:54:59 PM »
Not an expert but I'm pretty sure the Bible says to obey man's laws while on earth as well as God's laws (or something to that effect).

I'm sure Jesus injected some Sustanon and killed a few D-Bol tabs just before he walked on water, though......  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 02:56:10 PM »
They are only illegal in Texas.
hahahaha! she's stop it.... you're gonna have her driving to texas ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 02:59:40 PM »
I'm sure somewhere while coked out and drunk, jebus came into's Dugdale's vision and told him that it was a okay!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 03:03:02 PM »
This is an easy one, taking AAS is no problem for a christian, since the more muscle you carry the BETTER human being you are. For example if Cutler goes into a killing frenzy, he will still go to heaven, because of his chest to back thickness...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 03:07:27 PM »
Not an expert but I'm pretty sure the Bible says to obey man's laws while on earth as well as God's laws (or something to that effect).

I'm sure Jesus injected some Sustanon and killed a few D-Bol tabs just before he walked on water, though......  ::)

Dude that's fucked up... Your so wrong... He never tested positive for anything, he was using "the clear", nuttin except THG, the rest was all genetics. ::) ;D
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 03:08:56 PM »

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 03:16:24 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 03:16:33 PM »
look up Vanity, genius.
I guess all bodybuilders are going straight to hell then.  See you there.
N

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 05:07:39 PM »
I love the response that vanity is what makes bodybuilding/taking steroids a sin. Vanity can encompass everything from wearing nice clothes to getting braces or wearing makeup. Many pro's get their gear legally and if that is the case then what is the problem? By the way everyone sins and being a Christian does not make you perfect..far from it.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »
Many pro's get their gear legally and if that is the case then what is the problem?

not in the USofA.  it is illegal for doctors to prescribe anabolic steroids for cosmetic or performance enhancement purposes.  It is illegal for doctors to prescribe the doses required by a pro bodybuilder.  it is illegal for a person to have scripts from many doctors to get the doses required by a bodybuilder.  it is illegal for a person to import steroids from other countries, whether they have a script from a doctor or not.

there is no way for someone in the US to take the amount of drugs required to be a pro without breaking the 1991 Anabolic Steroid Control Act.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »
This is a little off topic but I was wondering what response Mr Dugdale gives his fellow Christians at church if they asked him "how did you get that big" or "did you ever take steroids".

I know he would never lie, especially not to a fellow christian. ::)

a better question is why the fuck do you care? let someone else live the life they want to live. why would someone else's believes bother you so much?

mans law and gods law are two different things.. if you drive 1mph over the speed limit your breaking the law.. if you change lanes without using your turning signal your breaking the law. but does that make you evil?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 06:00:16 PM »
ill ask mark on saturday at the southern states.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 06:14:47 PM »
ill ask mark on saturday at the southern states.

sure you will.   ::)
F

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »
not in the USofA.  it is illegal for doctors to prescribe anabolic steroids for cosmetic or performance enhancement purposes.  It is illegal for doctors to prescribe the doses required by a pro bodybuilder.  it is illegal for a person to have scripts from many doctors to get the doses required by a bodybuilder.  it is illegal for a person to import steroids from other countries, whether they have a script from a doctor or not.

there is no way for someone in the US to take the amount of drugs required to be a pro without breaking the 1991 Anabolic Steroid Control Act.

Tim, so let me see if I'm following you here professor.  If what you say is true, then all IFBB pros, by way of definition, are criminals since they only use steroids for aesthetic & performance enhancement reasons, correct?  So would that mean that the entire IFBB is a federation purely existent for the harboring of criminals?

Not good Tim, not good..

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 06:35:53 PM »
whoop de fucking do.  The guy does roids so what?  Does that automatically mean everything else he believes in or practices should go out the window?  Everybody is vain to some degree...you guys are a bunch of nitpicking old crows.  So fucking what if he does roids?  Mark is a good guy and he's been succesful in everything he's done.
nasser=piece of shit

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 06:55:31 PM »
  if vanity is a sin.. then no one can tan, style their hair, get a manicure, get braces for their teeth, ect ect.. the list will go on and on.. if it was not steroids that mark "sinned" with he would sin by some other means of "vanity".. by the way.. what a useless topic.. ::)