Author Topic: Is there any added benefit of injecting test enanthate more often?  (Read 16069 times)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I know most guys do 2 injections a week for the long ester, but would there be any added benefit of doing more than that?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Is there any added benefit of injecting test enanthate more often?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 09:21:40 PM »
For the last few years I've been a pretty big fan of more frequent injections even with long estered test such as enanthate.

The reason I like it is simple, you feel better, you're always at the top of the peak so to speak. Is it a necessity? Absolutely not but I like it and it does seem to make a difference, not a huge one but it is noticeable.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 11:37:43 AM »
esteres are not at all what they are claimed to be. enanthate is supposed to provide stable blood levels with once weekly injections. however, it does not. enanthate DOES release steroids everyday from day one to day 10-12. however it is not a steady release... its something like  25mg on day one, 30 mg day two, 35 mg day three, 20mg day 4, 15 mg day 5...   continuing to decline till insignificant amounts around day 11..   so to keep blood levels as stable as possible more frequent injections are desireable.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 11:51:34 AM »
Agreed...but I always have done monday and thursday injections with great results

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »
Agreed...but I always have done monday and thursday injections with great results

same here

Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 03:50:21 PM »

No question, you can still get good results from less frequent injections, can't argue against that. But what tbombz said is absolutely correct. When I said in my previous post that with more frequent injections you'll feel better, what tbombz said, that is exactly why.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 03:54:52 PM »
I have done it both ways...with my experience I have noticed maybe a slight euphoric effect with more frequent injections but as far as the gains go, I couldn't see much of a difference

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »
I have done it both ways...with my experience I have noticed maybe a slight euphoric effect with more frequent injections but as far as the gains go, I couldn't see much of a difference

I'll agree with that. I haven't noticed much of a difference with muscle gains either way. Now when it comes down to dieting, I'm 100% sold on every other day injections with long estered test...in that case the difference is huge! Every client I work with who uses AAS in their diet starts with either test-e or cyp the first 8-12wks of the diet and they inject eod, no question. Then when they switch to prop it's the same, and in some cases in ed instead of eod but eod is usually fine.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 04:07:45 PM »
I'll agree with that. I haven't noticed much of a difference with muscle gains either way. Now when it comes down to dieting, I'm 100% sold on every other day injections with long estered test...in that case the difference is huge! Every client I work with who uses AAS in their diet starts with either test-e or cyp the first 8-12wks of the diet and they inject eod, no question. Then when they switch to prop it's the same, and in some cases in ed instead of eod but eod is usually fine.
i think when dieting steroids are at the bottom of the list in importance.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 04:28:19 PM »
I think they are most important when it comes to prevent muscle loss...why do you say that?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 05:45:58 PM »
I think they are most important when it comes to prevent muscle loss...why do you say that?

I agree, I'm not sure what tbombz is saying.

If I had to choose and could only use AAS when dieting or bulking, I'd pick dieting all day long no question.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 05:52:05 PM »
Thanks for the input so far... I think im gonna do EOD injections of test e once i get started up again.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 06:20:00 PM »
Plus doing a 250mg amp of quality test E or C EOD is a pretty good dose for the average trainer.

Right now I have to endure another 4 weeks+ of ED Tren A and prop injections.  Results have been great that way, noticed a sizable boost.  Feel like a freeking pin cushion LOL cant wait to go back to coasting on twice a week test E injects.  More often better for growth but there is lot to be said about less frequent pins.  I guess it depends on how you use AAS if you do like 12 week cycles you may wanna hit it harder compared to someone just maintaining.  So if you are gonna blast go ED or EOD.

PickaPeck

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »
I get less acne with more frequent injections.  I think it has to do with lower peak levels and less estrogen conversion over time.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 09:25:10 PM »
Plus doing a 250mg amp of quality test E or C EOD is a pretty good dose for the average trainer.

Right now I have to endure another 4 weeks+ of ED Tren A and prop injections.  Results have been great that way, noticed a sizable boost.  Feel like a freeking pin cushion LOL cant wait to go back to coasting on twice a week test E injects.  More often better for growth but there is lot to be said about less frequent pins.  I guess it depends on how you use AAS if you do like 12 week cycles you may wanna hit it harder compared to someone just maintaining.  So if you are gonna blast go ED or EOD.

I hear you...every day injections can get old as crap. I remember being on a diet several years ago, pinning AAS every day and HGH every day...so two different injections every day. That got really old.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »
I agree, I'm not sure what tbombz is saying.

If I had to choose and could only use AAS when dieting or bulking, I'd pick dieting all day long no question.
i didnt mean i wouldnt use aas while dieting. i meant in terms of all the different drugs, steroids are of least concern when dieting. they are a necessity of course, but they dont do much of anything to facillitate fat loss.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 03:54:19 PM »
i didnt mean i wouldnt use aas while dieting. i meant in terms of all the different drugs, steroids are of least concern when dieting. they are a necessity of course, but they dont do much of anything to facillitate fat loss.

I agree, they don't really do anything for fat loss...not in a direct way.

Something I've always thought about though...in many ways it's kind of like the old "Chicken or the Egg" arguement. The more muscle tissue you have, the stronger your metabolism runs, the more fat you burn. You diet and you lose fat and muscle tissue, you use AAS you preserve more muscle tissue, therefore you burn more fat.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 04:58:14 PM »
I agree, they don't really do anything for fat loss...not in a direct way.

Something I've always thought about though...in many ways it's kind of like the old "Chicken or the Egg" arguement. The more muscle tissue you have, the stronger your metabolism runs, the more fat you burn. You diet and you lose fat and muscle tissue, you use AAS you preserve more muscle tissue, therefore you burn more fat.

Yes that is a good point.  People I know who diet for comps and use AAS pretty much year round always seem to be bigger and leaner than most year round.  Unless they were to really get sloppy on the diet for a while they never get really that fat.