Author Topic: Dennis Wolfe Tribute Thread  (Read 4730 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Dennis Wolfe Tribute Thread
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 06:38:14 AM »
x2!!

White and huge, he'd blow those tanned fuckers away!!
Dorian went on stage with hardly any tan, why not wolf..

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 07:12:54 AM »
The best he ever looked were few weeks out of the 2008 Olympia imo. If he would have brought that on stage he would have been Top 2.

Fucking insane. Without a doubt the best bodybuilder in the world today.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 07:40:11 AM »
Fucking insane. Without a doubt the best bodybuilder in the world today.

I agree this is the best he's looked. Those training videos on MD when Wolf was 5 weeks out, his legs were crazy. If he can only figure out his metabolism, I think he could blow everyone away. Now if he wins or not is a completely different story.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 08:13:03 AM »
Wolf is awesome! 

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 08:16:48 AM »
Ivory mountain of muscle.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 09:29:40 AM »
Dennis was so motivated last year that he "overdieted", and was 2-3 weeks out the Olympia better than on day X.
In the following weeks he lost a few pounds of muscles and was a bit to flat at the Olympia, even he climbed 1 rank up, from 5th to 4th.
I believe he learned his lessons from last Year....when i saw him at the Fibo 2009 anybody it was obvious that he carried more muscles than ever in his whole carreer. Last year he said he competed around 260 lbs...but he looked better with 270 lbs. 2 weeks before the olympia.
I see him competing this year (if everything wents ok) between 275-280 lbs. If his shape at this weight is Mr. Olympia-like...the combination with his bone structure + the new muscles on his big frame will make him the eyecatcher in the Mr. Olympia-Line-up.

The question this Year is, who of the Top 5 will be in "Mr. Olympia-Shape" and which "not" ?

(Jackson, Heath, Greene, Cutler, Wolf.....never in the history the Mr. Olympia was that "open")

P.S.    ok, i´m german.... ::) 8)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 09:30:26 AM »
I have genetically superior lat insertions to Wolf and so does 60% of this forum.

If he stood next to Kai Greene his back would look pathetic, Kai greene's lats insert down by his ass, Wolf's end half way up his back.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »
I have genetically superior lat insertions to Wolf and so does 60% of this forum.

If he stood next to Kai Greene his back would look pathetic, Kai greene's lats insert down by his ass, Wolf's end half way up his back.

But he''s taller and his back is sooooo much wider that Kai will look like a fuckin' Middleweight next to him.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 10:37:36 AM »

How does having high lats make you pathetic? Having low lats can make your waist look wider. The only person who pulled that off was Shawn Ray.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 11:34:20 AM »
Plus his wife has model like looks.She is definatly one of the best looking wives of todays pro bodybuilders, next to Jays wife., lol.His wife is a stunner for sure, she must turn heads every where she goes.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »
Plus his wife has model like looks.She is definatly one of the best looking wives of todays pro bodybuilders, next to Jays wife., lol.His wife is a stunner for sure, she must turn heads every where she goes.
no doubt about it

good to see his mother also supports his bodybuilding career

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 01:21:37 PM »

Don't get it, this guy could bang boatloads of superhot fitness models.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 02:51:14 PM »
x2!

Bodybuilding should be about huge white g*ys, not some midget blacks or asians.

*insert vowel of your choice here.  ;D ;D

Right On Donkey!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »
The dude is ruling everyone! ;)