Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 752125 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2725 on: December 12, 2019, 02:35:04 PM »
The winning is getting crazy.  Stocks and business are skyrocketing.   Sucks to be broke and fat. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2726 on: December 12, 2019, 02:42:10 PM »
The winning is getting crazy.  Stocks and business are skyrocketing.   Sucks to be broke and fat. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2727 on: December 12, 2019, 06:41:30 PM »
President Donald Trump still causing liberal meltdowns by the millions.

Democrats have become the party of hypocrisy, lies and stupidity.

Losing has become natural and expected for Democrats.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2728 on: December 12, 2019, 08:03:16 PM »
President Donald Trump still causing liberal meltdowns by the millions.

Democrats have become the party of hypocrisy, lies and stupidity.

Losing has become natural and expected for Democrats.
QFT.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2729 on: December 12, 2019, 08:55:18 PM »
I've long understood that I'm outnumbered on here when it comes to my anti-Trump views.
I find most of the ineraction to be fun and ( if nothing else) I see how pro-trump folks feel , without a filter.
Yes, I've made a few FACTUAL mistakes when posting on here .
You've called me on it and I often agreed with you. *FYI, not too many are willing to do that. ;)

My background and career was in the objective mathmatical science of physics.
A lot of poltical debate is based on personal value judgements a.k.a. OPINION.
My own political judgements may be at odds with yours or others on here.
I understand THAT and (like you) don't take it personal. Some people take things way too serious on here.

My forum interaction isn't meant to be a rigorous exercise in fact checking .
 I prefer a more casual dialogue based on personal opinion and individual judgements.
 I'd rather read  Coach's ( or others) opinion on a topic then a reposted pc from an existing news source.

It seems we get dry, reposted /sourced articles, devoid of personal dialogue.
or
Some hate filled rhetoric  with insults and color language ;)

Question - What do you think of promoting more individual OPINION posts based on what the posters think on issues , free from
                   insults and ridicule?

Like a lightbulb lighting up, it just dawned on me that the basis for some of the animosity directed our way on Getbig stems from the realization that you and I don't take most of what is posted here seriously enough. Maybe this is because we have real live friends and family and aren't like those many other poor suckers, locked in the proverbial "mom's basement" sans real and personal relationships. Having recently been confined to a hospital room with almost nothing to do but play word games with people on Getbig, I have newly realized sympathy for my fellow Getbig posters who lead obviously pathetically empty lives.

I spent much of today Christmas shopping, wrapping and mailing gifts to my family in Germany.  -Spent some time on WhatsAoo with my son. And. wait for it....I'm going to become a great-grandfather again next April when my grandson's live-in sweetheart gives birth to her baby daughter, who is as yet unnamed. Life is beautiful!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2730 on: December 13, 2019, 01:42:04 AM »
Hey PrimeNancy, what's happen to yours British comrades  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2731 on: December 13, 2019, 01:50:03 AM »
Like a lightbulb lighting up, it just dawned on me that the basis for some of the animosity directed our way on Getbig stems from the realization that you and I don't take most of what is posted here seriously enough. Maybe this is because we have real live friends and family and aren't like those many other poor suckers, locked in the proverbial "mom's basement" sans real and personal relationships. Having recently been confined to a hospital room with almost nothing to do but play word games with people on Getbig, I have newly realized sympathy for my fellow Getbig posters who lead obviously pathetically empty lives.

I spent much of today Christmas shopping, wrapping and mailing gifts to my family in Germany.  -Spent some time on WhatsAoo with my son. And. wait for it....I'm going to become a great-grandfather again next April when my grandson's live-in sweetheart gives birth to her baby daughter, who is as yet unnamed. Life is beautiful!

And just like that, once again you manage to make this about you, your awesome life, and how much better than everyone else you are.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2732 on: December 13, 2019, 06:37:28 AM »

I spent much of today Christmas shopping, wrapping and mailing gifts to my family in Germany.  -Spent some time on WhatsAoo with my son. And. wait for it....I'm going to become a great-grandfather again next April when my grandson's live-in sweetheart gives birth to her baby daughter, who is as yet unnamed. Life is beautiful!

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2733 on: December 13, 2019, 10:35:51 AM »
Hey PrimeNancy, what's happen to yours British comrades  ;D

Don't know....Don't care.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2734 on: December 13, 2019, 10:59:37 AM »
It was a mistake to think I could share a personal experience on this kind of forum.
I've often posted , the main reason I didn't vote for Trump, is because he's a  man-child buffoon.

Ironic is it not? you are the epic example of a man-child buffoon
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2737 on: December 15, 2019, 03:09:13 AM »
https://trib.al/4G4v0Zu

Trump got a great reception at the football game. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2738 on: December 15, 2019, 05:25:38 AM »
Before your seriously ill mother died, she told you to vote for Hillary...or so you posted here after Hillary lost the election, then deleted your posts after receiving backlash for blaming your own dead mother for your actions.  Good thing many quoted you before you deleted your posts.

In addition to his own messages, he also deleted posts from other members he doesn't/didn't like and blamed moderators for the deletions. As I've mentioned before, this is a left-over capability from something Ron tried experimenting with using certain members years ago. howard has denied doing it, but there's proof of this, too.

The "abuse" coward receives on here is all independent of his political affiliation.
Even if howard was a Trump supporter, he'd still be a pathetic piece of shit loser based on his actions, his lack of conviction, his backpedalling, his lying, etc.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2739 on: December 15, 2019, 01:09:46 PM »
https://trib.al/4G4v0Zu

Trump got a great reception at the football game. 
Of course this is to be expected.  Look at all the good he has done for our military and Vets.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2740 on: December 15, 2019, 04:54:50 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2741 on: December 15, 2019, 07:21:04 PM »
Democrats now defecting to the Republican Party because they know they have no chance to win in 2020 !

MAGA 2020 !!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2742 on: December 16, 2019, 03:46:28 AM »

In addition to his own messages, he also deleted posts from other members he doesn't/didn't like and blamed moderators for the deletions. As I've mentioned before, this is a left-over capability from something Ron tried experimenting with using certain members years ago. howard has denied doing it, but there's proof of this, too.

The "abuse" coward receives on here is all independent of his political affiliation.
Even if howard was a Trump supporter, he'd still be a pathetic piece of shit loser based on his actions, his lack of conviction, his backpedalling, his lying, etc.

Agreed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2743 on: December 16, 2019, 03:50:15 AM »
Democrats Agree on One Thing: They're Very, Very Nervous

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-agree-one-thing-theyre-200624223.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2744 on: December 16, 2019, 04:16:58 AM »
Democrats now defecting to the Republican Party because they know they have no chance to win in 2020 !

MAGA 2020 !!!!

So long as they're not RINOs, I welcome them to truth, justice and the American way.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2745 on: December 16, 2019, 09:51:30 AM »
Democrats Agree on One Thing: They're Very, Very Nervous

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-agree-one-thing-theyre-200624223.html

Hahahahaha!!!   ;D

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Washington: “I’m anxious about Trump. I’m super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure.”

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Illinois: “My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2747 on: December 16, 2019, 10:25:03 AM »
Hahahahaha!!!   ;D

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Washington: “I’m anxious about Trump. I’m super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure.”

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Illinois: “My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety.”

LOL

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2749 on: December 16, 2019, 11:11:26 AM »
Hahahahaha!!!   ;D

:D  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah!  These people are so mentally weak.