Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 739053 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #2750 on: December 16, 2019, 11:16:12 AM »
Hahahahaha!!!   ;D

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Washington: “I’m anxious about Trump. I’m super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure.”

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Illinois: “My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety.”

HA!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2751 on: December 16, 2019, 11:22:00 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/16/homebuilder-confidence-jumps-to-highest-level-in-20-years.html

Winning

That's good news, better than the news I read in yesterday's Oregonian. One of the articles was about real estate prices cooling in the Portland area. Not good news for sellers, but great news for buyers. I guess since I'm not planning on doing either, the news doesn't affect me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2752 on: December 16, 2019, 11:23:47 AM »
That's good news, better than the news I read in yesterday's Oregonian. One of the articles was about real estate prices cooling in the Portland area. Not good news for sellers, but great news for buyers. I guess since I'm not planning on doing either, the news doesn't affect me.

The stock market obviously thinks its great news.  A new record today

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2753 on: December 16, 2019, 03:17:57 PM »
Hahahahaha!!!   ;D

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Washington: “I’m anxious about Trump. I’m super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure.”

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Illinois: “My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety.”
These responses could fill their own thread. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2754 on: December 16, 2019, 04:29:43 PM »
Hahahahaha!!!   ;D

Guess this means I am not anxious or super anxious about Trump. My blood pressure today was 113/70 with a pulse of 66.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2755 on: December 16, 2019, 04:37:02 PM »
Guess this means I am not anxious or super anxious about Trump. My blood pressure today was 113/70 with a pulse of 66.  :)

Cause your stocks and investments are booming due to trump and you are in a good mood.

Winning.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2756 on: December 16, 2019, 05:14:20 PM »
Cause your stocks and investments are booming due to trump and you are in a good mood.

Winning.   ;D

I don't have enough money in investments and stocks, (less than $100,000) to pay for a luxury car. If you remember, I moved my money back into a high yield savings account at my bank because I didn't like following the market. It was good news to find out that PERS investments earned 10.5% so far this year. I'm on a guaranteed annunity which is limited to a 2% COLA each year. The guaranteed rate of return is 8%.

So while a good ecconomy does make me happy, it hardly accounts for anything Trump does is the total scope of things. His actions have no affect on my mood. I'm not one of those folks with TDS.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2757 on: December 16, 2019, 05:31:34 PM »
The Democrat impeachment will fail so badly that President Donald Trump will have a massive majority in both houses in 2020.

I can’t imagine how much Winning President Trump will do then.

Thousands of miles of border wall will be funded and built !

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2758 on: December 16, 2019, 06:56:46 PM »
McConnell tees up votes on 13 Trump judicial picks ahead of break
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 12/16/19
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/474827-mcconnell-tees-up-votes-on-13-trump-judicial-picks-ahead-of-break

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2759 on: December 16, 2019, 09:31:23 PM »
The Democrat impeachment will fail so badly that President Donald Trump will have a massive majority in both houses in 2020.

I can’t imagine how much Winning President Trump will do then.

Thousands of miles of border wall will be funded and built !

The majority of the population is just fine with spending $$ on the wall. Media has made it unfashionable to speak on but it's common sense.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2760 on: December 17, 2019, 03:19:51 AM »
Of course he's winning, America is...

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2761 on: December 17, 2019, 03:44:54 PM »
DJIA CLIMBS 10,000 POINTS UNDER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP ! 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2762 on: December 17, 2019, 03:49:01 PM »
DJIA CLIMBS 10,000 POINTS UNDER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP !  

Lib-tards constantly credited Bill Clinton for the "great economy" during his presidency.

Why don't they credit Trump for the same?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2763 on: December 17, 2019, 03:52:14 PM »

Lib-tards constantly credited Bill Clinton for the great economy during his presidency.

When he completes his second term, President Donald Trump will go down as the greatest President in the history of the United States.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2764 on: December 17, 2019, 03:55:24 PM »

Lib-tards constantly credited Bill Clinton for the "great economy" during his presidency.

I don't know about other "Lib-tards", but I liked Bill Clinton and therefore had no problem crediting him when deserved. I don't like Trump, so I am not going to go out of my way to credit him with anything.....he does a fine job of blowing his own horn. He doesn't need my help.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2765 on: December 17, 2019, 03:56:34 PM »
I don't know about other "Lib-tards", but I liked Bill Clinton and therefore had no problem crediting him when deserved. I don't like Trump, so I am not going to go out of my way to credit him with anything.....he does a fine job of blowing his own horn. He doesn't need my help.

Do you credit him with the favorable economy during his presidency?

If so, why?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2766 on: December 17, 2019, 03:59:46 PM »

Also, by referencing "other" lib-tards, do you count yourself among that demographic - as in those lib-tards "other" than yourself?

I know you only consider semantics relevant when convenient for your "case."

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2767 on: December 17, 2019, 04:06:11 PM »

Also, by referencing "other" lib-tards, do you count yourself among that demographic - as in those lib-tards "other" than yourself?

I know you only consider semantics relevant when convenient for your "case."

Do semantics matter when you are willing to accept the actions of an Arkansas hillbilly rapist?

Doesn’t say much about either person.

Birds of a feather....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2768 on: December 17, 2019, 04:11:54 PM »
Do semantics matter when you are willing to accept the actions of an Arkansas hillbilly rapist?

Doesn’t say much about either person.

Birds of a feather....

You are correct as usual.

But, every message board needs at least ONE proverbial punching bag for amusement purposes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2769 on: December 17, 2019, 04:16:58 PM »
I looked at my portfolio , stocks.   Bank accounts.  House value.   Book of business today.  Holy s.   

Winning

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2770 on: December 17, 2019, 04:21:45 PM »

Really?

I think they're two of God's GREATEST JOKES!!!

No.

Wiggs, Goodrum, Matt Canning and his 14 illegitimate kids those are God’s own personal prototypes, not meant for mass production.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2771 on: December 17, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »
I looked at my portfolio , stocks.   Bank accounts.  House value.   Book of business today.  Holy s.   

Winning

C:
I have a portion of my savings invested in Vanguard - the vast majority in their S&P Index Fund.
I've got a 16.2% return since last December!

I bought in right before Trump was elected: a time when the market was at an all-time low after 8 years of 0bama. It was like a HUGE SALE on market purchases, and I took full advantage!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2772 on: December 17, 2019, 04:23:09 PM »
No.

Wiggs, Goodrum, Matt Canning and his 14 illegitimate kids those are God’s own personal prototypes, not meant for mass production.

I cannot dispute that logic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: December 17, 2019, 04:25:12 PM »

C:
I have a portion of my savings invested in Vanguard - the vast majority in their S&P Index Fund.
I've got a 16.2% return since last December!

I bought in right before Trump was elected: a time when the market was at an all-time low after 8 years of 0bama. It was like a HUGE SALE on market purchases, and I took full advantage!!

The amount I’m up overall last three years - so good.   

Yeah let’s vote for Bernie or that cvnt Warren

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2774 on: December 17, 2019, 04:27:23 PM »
The amount I’m up overall last three years - so good.    

Yeah let’s vote for Bernie or that girl Warren

I THOROUGHLY enjoy(ed) watching them waste their money (and that of idiotic supporters) on their respective campaigns.