Author Topic: Guess i'll be voting Trump this year  (Read 1357 times)

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Re: Guess i'll be voting Trump this year
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2024, 10:36:56 AM »
As usual we have two miserable choices. A doddering old fool vs a narcissistic megalomaniac who thinks he’s king. Fuck me, just fuck me . I’m writing in Alfred E Newman

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2024, 07:56:57 PM »
As usual we have two miserable choices. A doddering old fool vs a narcissistic megalomaniac who thinks he’s king. Fuck me, just fuck me . I’m writing in Alfred E Newman
Are you hot ??? PM pics to nzmusclemonster as he is the Head of Ugandan Talent Relations for the Y board.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2024, 12:42:52 AM »

My feelings exactly

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2024, 01:17:38 PM »
I don't like the choices either, but I can't get over the sheer fact that this administration actively colluded with big tech to silence individuals, had government agencies interfere with active investigations, and makes key hiring decisions based on skin color, gender, and sexuality over qualifications.

None of this is conspiracy, they are undeniable facts garnered from the Twitter files, congressional whistleblower testimony, and the admin's own words themselves.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2024, 09:48:00 PM »
I don't like the choices either, but I can't get over the sheer fact that this administration actively colluded with big tech to silence individuals, had government agencies interfere with active investigations, and makes key hiring decisions based on skin color, gender, and sexuality over qualifications.

None of this is conspiracy, they are undeniable facts garnered from the Twitter files, congressional whistleblower testimony, and the admin's own words themselves.
And liberals are still deflecting to stupid shit like Jan 6th or what some slut accused Trump of 20 years ago. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2024, 05:02:44 AM »

Banana republic dictatorship type crap.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2024, 08:28:59 AM »
Banana republic dictatorship type crap.

The worst is the average person has no idea, because the media doesn't cover it.

In a bygone era, this would be bigger than Watergate.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2024, 08:40:59 AM »
The worst is the average person has no idea, because the media doesn't cover it.

In a bygone era, this would be bigger than Watergate.

Because liberals want this!   They are fascist tyrants at their core.  Talk to the average Team Blue No Matter who type.   They are worse than anything you can imagine in terms of supressing rights, free speech etc.  The only 'Right" they give a crap about is to kill their kids, marry another man, and chop their sons dick off. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2024, 09:07:16 AM »
Because liberals want this!   They are fascist tyrants at their core.  Talk to the average Team Blue No Matter who type.   They are worse than anything you can imagine in terms of supressing rights, free speech etc.  The only 'Right" they give a crap about is to kill their kids, marry another man, and chop their sons dick off.

I just do not get what the fuck is their end goal other than to destroy
society & humanity - Liberalism truly is a Disgusting, Evil, Sick cult
it totally destroys their Minds. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2024, 06:51:45 AM »

There is a reason that geeks have never been given power over the entire history of man. They are too weak to handle it and abuse it immediately.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2024, 09:50:13 AM »
I just do not get what the fuck is their end goal other than to destroy
society & humanity - Liberalism truly is a Disgusting, Evil, Sick cult
it totally destroys their Minds.

They are an evil death cult of mentally ill nuts.   They want humans to die to help the climate.  They want to kill off and mutilate their kids.  They are blood thirty for WW3 w russia.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2024, 05:20:58 PM »
And liberals are still deflecting to stupid shit like Jan 6th or what some slut accused Trump of 20 years ago. ::)

A classic example of deflecting as Trump is accused of stuff that happened more recently.. Try again

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2024, 05:30:49 PM »
A classic example of deflecting as Trump is accused of stuff that happened more recently.. Try again

OK

Biden's a Khvnt & sinking faster than The Titanic did - Only you'll still vote for him  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2024, 11:38:52 PM »

OK

Biden's a Khvnt & sinking faster than The Titanic did - Only you'll still vote for him  ::)

Given the choice between a chimp and Trump, I'd vote chimp. But heyt Illuminati, if you see me giving opinions on what should happen or what is best for the UK, please... call me out... 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2024, 12:48:01 AM »
Given the choice between a chimp and Trump, I'd vote chimp. But heyt Illuminati, if you see me giving opinions on what should happen or what is best for the UK, please... call me out...

Feel free to give your opinions is Fine by me.

Also there's no rules who can comment on a topic or that they have to be from a specific country
Why does it bother you ?

Americans & American sure does get involved uninvited in many issues that are not Americas
I don't see you complaining about that.

Double standards & wanting to control. Hmmm very similar to the Idiot & party you voted for.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2024, 11:24:50 PM »
 ::)
Feel free to give your opinions is Fine by me.

Also there's no rules who can comment on a topic or that they have to be from a specific country
Why does it bother you ?

Americans & American sure does get involved uninvited in many issues that are not Americas
I don't see you complaining about that.

Double standards & wanting to control. Hmmm very similar to the Idiot & party you voted for.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 05:29:29 AM »

That is ridiculous and immature. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2024, 07:30:48 AM »
::)

And that's your best answer.
I had you for a reasonably intelligent man.

Like I said go ahead & comment all you like on The state of the UK
you're more than welcome.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2024, 08:10:44 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2024, 12:49:30 PM »
Yeah, thank goodness Musk actually called out the bloodbath thing before it happened.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2024, 03:34:01 PM »

Good choice.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2024, 11:08:28 PM »
And that's your best answer.
I had you for a reasonably intelligent man.

Like I said go ahead & comment all you like on The state of the UK
you're more than welcome.

It's odd, no males in the US care about the UK's politics. The US women do get involved with the day to day gossip, but the males typically don't care, much like we don't care about any other countries politicians or government. So it's odd for us that someone from there would be so involved in what goes on here.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2024, 01:41:59 AM »
It's odd, no males in the US care about the UK's politics. The US women do get involved with the day to day gossip, but the males typically don't care, much like we don't care about any other countries politicians or government. So it's odd for us that someone from there would be so involved in what goes on here.   

Are you losing your marbles, 

1, This is an American Internet site

2 , Hmmm Americans don't care about other countries politics or Governments 🤣😂🤣
Oh no they certainly don't - 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤡🤡🤡
Have you forgotten about all the American backed regime changes
& wars they've got themselves involved in - what an absolutely stupid statement for you to make.  ::)  🤡

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2024, 04:34:53 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2024, 11:57:36 AM »
Why are you not voting for Biden?

Biden's policies are catered towards the liberal elite along with the continued use of dangling the reparations to black people.   The fact that Dr Jill Biden wanted to have Caitlin Clark invited to the White House along with Angel Reese clearly shows how racist they are to even suggest something so stupid.   He's forgiven loans for really only young voters but not for people like me who were ripped off by places like ITT Tech.   

Don't get me wrong, Trump has shitted on people like John McCain, spit on Colin Powell's grave...someone I aspired to be when I grew up, has literally conned people out of money with schemes, retaliated and went after people's families....most recently a judges daughter. etc.   

I'm only picking the best of two evils...a vote for Trump is not an endorsement but just doing my civic duty.   We need to do better in this country   
A