Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 337600 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #4925 on: June 01, 2023, 07:36:21 PM »
My feed is filled with Russian tanks exploding and Russian soldiers surrendering.

Most of their tanks seem to be destroyed by rockets (US and German) and drones.

Also seeing info on the attacks over the Russian border.

You realize the "Wagner Group" or whatever the fuck it's called that is currently fighting Ukraine is only 5% of Russia's active military personnel?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4926 on: June 01, 2023, 09:57:22 PM »
You realize the "Wagner Group" or whatever the fuck it's called that is currently fighting Ukraine is only 5% of Russia's active military personnel?

PMC Wagner  ;)

If you want to join them or russian army , @  Moscow airport aproach any police officer , they'll help you !.

Wagners now 'works' in 7 Afro countries & Middle East !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4927 on: June 02, 2023, 12:16:43 AM »

70% of Maryinka is liberated ............ ;D

(obw, ukraine is "winning")

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4928 on: June 02, 2023, 12:52:54 AM »
PMC Wagner  ;)

If you want to join them or russian army , @  Moscow airport aproach any police officer , they'll help you !.

Wagners now 'works' in 7 Afro countries & Middle East !.

I can just go to Russia and join the Russian military?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4929 on: June 02, 2023, 01:22:42 AM »

If i was younger (reaching Wes age soon unfortunately) you and me could enlist and join the Russians
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4930 on: June 02, 2023, 01:39:33 AM »
old men afraid of dying getting young men to die instead

Not afraid of dying, just saying i would be more efficient if i was 30-45 years of age
Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4931 on: June 02, 2023, 01:42:18 AM »

Yes, you need to be fit , 4 months of military training is compulsory for all , then specialization !.

After 2 years in the army you'll get Russian citizenship/passport !.

Most Western guys travel to Moscow via Istanbul !.

Just imagine yourself as driver of Urugan & fireing on Kiev  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4932 on: June 02, 2023, 01:47:19 AM »
Not afraid of dying, just saying i would be more efficient if i was 30-45 years of age

Viking must die in a fight or no Vallhala !.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4933 on: June 02, 2023, 02:06:38 AM »
yeah,  but how much can oldies like me and Wes contribute to a War?

We would lose breath and pass out before even reaching the frontline :D
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4934 on: June 02, 2023, 02:18:53 AM »
Yes, you need to be fit , 4 months of military training is compulsory for all , then specialization !.

After 2 years in the army you'll get Russian citizenship/passport !.

Most Western guys travel to Moscow via Istanbul !.

Just imagine yourself as driver of Urugan & fireing on Kiev  ;D
If I was not married and had commitments I'd go over to Russia and join them. Russia and China are one of the few sane countries that have not embraced the Woke agenda. I used to be anti-China but that was when Trump was still in office. After 2020 my eyes opened even more and I saw that many Republican politicians are spineless cowards in cahoots with the Democrats. Pieces of shits like Lindsey Graham. They can all fuck off and die!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4935 on: June 02, 2023, 02:29:01 AM »
If I was not married and had commitments I'd go over to Russia and join them. Russia and China are one of the few sane countries that have not embraced the Woke agenda. I used to be anti-China but that was when Trump was still in office. After 2020 my eyes opened even more and I saw that many Republican politicians are spineless cowards in cahoots with the Democrats. Pieces of shits like Lindsey Graham. They can all fuck off and die!

Fully agree, i'd join if i wasn't so old
Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4936 on: June 02, 2023, 02:34:12 AM »
Russian forces now only 1.5 KM from the town of Kupyansk  :D

(ukraine is "winning"  ;D)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4937 on: June 02, 2023, 01:19:28 PM »
What happened to the Ukrainian counterattack? It's been advertised for a while now.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4938 on: June 03, 2023, 12:56:38 AM »
What happened to the Ukrainian counterattack? It's been advertised for a while now.
Any day now.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #4939 on: June 03, 2023, 03:10:07 AM »

With sword in hand also.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4940 on: June 03, 2023, 03:10:52 AM »
Mis-info on both sides.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4941 on: June 03, 2023, 03:18:23 AM »
Mis-info on both sides.
Pooper Ganosh aka Pooperganda on both sides

But Col MacGregor is a third party no?
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4942 on: June 03, 2023, 04:45:20 AM »
Memoir of a Russian soldier from 2022:

ZOV
Pavel Filatyev

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LdX9rtXXlJDcj31A6ygkOEFbyMkFY2Oo/view

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4943 on: June 03, 2023, 05:30:42 AM »
Pooper Ganosh aka Pooperganda on both sides

But Col MacGregor is a third party no?

He's really interesting.

Russia is just too strong.  Common sense.

Ukraine is to be a wasteland buffer zone on the Russian border.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4944 on: June 03, 2023, 11:52:47 PM »
A Russian Duma Deputy stated during a public forum on June 1 that Russia has failed to accomplish any of its articulated goals for the “special military operation” in Ukraine.

First Duma Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Affairs Konstantin Zatulin emphasized that of Russia’s officially declared goals at the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine — “denazification, demilitarization, the neutrality of Ukraine, and the protection of the inhabitants of the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics”—none have actually been met.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-3-2023

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4945 on: June 04, 2023, 12:22:00 AM »
A Russian Duma Deputy stated during a public forum on June 1 that Russia has failed to accomplish any of its articulated goals for the “special military operation” in Ukraine.

First Duma Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Affairs Konstantin Zatulin emphasized that of Russia’s officially declared goals at the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine — “denazification, demilitarization, the neutrality of Ukraine, and the protection of the inhabitants of the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics”—none have actually been met.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-3-2023

Tea or balcony, comrade Zatulin?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4946 on: June 04, 2023, 01:23:46 AM »
He's really interesting.

Russia is just too strong.  Common sense.

Ukraine is to be a wasteland buffer zone on the Russian border.

If Russia was "too strong" they would have taken over Ukraine by now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4947 on: June 04, 2023, 01:43:20 AM »
As Tank Losses Top 2,000, Russia Is Deploying Museum-Grade T-72s From 1974

Russian forces in Ukraine have lost around five tanks, on average, every day for more than 460 days since Russia widened its war on the country.

That’s a lot of tanks. The analysts at Oryx, a collective that tallies wartime equipment losses by scrutinizing photos and videos on social media, have counted no fewer than 2,003 destroyed, damaged and captured Russian tanks. And since some tank losses leave no photographic evidence, Oryx’s count almost definitely is an undercount.

Russia has written off probably around two-thirds of the roughly 3,500 tanks it had in active service before the wider war. Russia’s two main tank plants meanwhile are struggling to build more than a couple dozen new tanks a month, owing in part to a shortage of high-tech components that’s exacerbated by foreign sanctions.

High losses and low production help to explain why most of Russia’s replacement tanks are old tanks that technicians pulled out of open storage, lightly refurbished and sent to the front with few or no major upgrades. A survey of reequipped Russian regiments is like a tour of a tank museum. There are 1978-vintage T-80s, T-62s from the mid-1960s and even T-55s from the late 1950s.

The latest Russian museum tank to roll into combat is the T-72 Ural, the original model of the tank type that has been standard across the Russian and allied armies for five decades. The Uralvagonzavod factory in central Russia manufactured Urals for just a few years before switching to improved T-72 models in the late 1970s.

A 1974-vintage T-72 Ural might look a lot like a T-72B3 from 2023. But on the inside, it’s a totally different—and much cruder—vehicle. One that’s only marginally better than a T-55, and actually inferior to many T-62 models.

Lightly protected, blind at night and slow to calculate range, a T-72 Ural is next to useless in a serious fight on a modern battlefield. It might be a better tank than a 70-year-old T-55. But it’s not better than a T-62MV that went through a deep upgrade program in the 1980s. And we know how the T-62 has fared in Ukraine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2023/06/01/as-tank-losses-top-2000-russia-is-deploying-museum-grade-t-72s-from-1974/?sh=5f1fbe046efc

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4948 on: June 04, 2023, 03:09:39 AM »
As Tank Losses Top 2,000, Russia Is Deploying Museum-Grade T-72s From 1974

Russian forces in Ukraine have lost around five tanks, on average, every day for more than 460 days since Russia widened its war on the country.

That’s a lot of tanks. The analysts at Oryx, a collective that tallies wartime equipment losses by scrutinizing photos and videos on social media, have counted no fewer than 2,003 destroyed, damaged and captured Russian tanks. And since some tank losses leave no photographic evidence, Oryx’s count almost definitely is an undercount.

Russia has written off probably around two-thirds of the roughly 3,500 tanks it had in active service before the wider war. Russia’s two main tank plants meanwhile are struggling to build more than a couple dozen new tanks a month, owing in part to a shortage of high-tech components that’s exacerbated by foreign sanctions.

High losses and low production help to explain why most of Russia’s replacement tanks are old tanks that technicians pulled out of open storage, lightly refurbished and sent to the front with few or no major upgrades. A survey of reequipped Russian regiments is like a tour of a tank museum. There are 1978-vintage T-80s, T-62s from the mid-1960s and even T-55s from the late 1950s.

The latest Russian museum tank to roll into combat is the T-72 Ural, the original model of the tank type that has been standard across the Russian and allied armies for five decades. The Uralvagonzavod factory in central Russia manufactured Urals for just a few years before switching to improved T-72 models in the late 1970s.

A 1974-vintage T-72 Ural might look a lot like a T-72B3 from 2023. But on the inside, it’s a totally different—and much cruder—vehicle. One that’s only marginally better than a T-55, and actually inferior to many T-62 models.

Lightly protected, blind at night and slow to calculate range, a T-72 Ural is next to useless in a serious fight on a modern battlefield. It might be a better tank than a 70-year-old T-55. But it’s not better than a T-62MV that went through a deep upgrade program in the 1980s. And we know how the T-62 has fared in Ukraine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2023/06/01/as-tank-losses-top-2000-russia-is-deploying-museum-grade-t-72s-from-1974/?sh=5f1fbe046efc

These pricks never have open comments' sections. His Twitter account is here though:

https://twitter.com/RossB1009699582/status/1664748294289993728

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4949 on: June 04, 2023, 04:07:12 AM »
If Russia was "too strong" they would have taken over Ukraine by now.

They miscalculated.

Once the Russian juggernaut ramps up Ukraine will be ground to dust.

This assumes NATO does not put it's own troops on the ground or in the air to fight Russia (already has "advisors" in Ukraine).

Hopefully, WW3 doesn't start along the way.