Author Topic: Musk responds to McConnell freezing, says 'constitutional amendment is needed  (Read 1682 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Is a person who is in congress for 40-50 years MORE or LESS corrupt than one in there for a few terms?

My take is these people are wholly owned to the casket by that point - by either special interest, foreign interest or their own greed, which is why they never leave.

Their souls were sold to the highest bidder over the interest of their "voters" LONG ago.

There's no other explanation for these husks being there. They are in charge of the allocations of trillions and can't live on their own.

Hey you get no argument from me about these lifers.  I believe in term limits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Agreed...I think that was the worst I've seen of him.   Poor guy

McConnell, Biden, Fetterman, and Feinstein should all be in a care home.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Yeah.  Just lightheaded and dehydrated.   ::)

McConnell cleared to resume 'schedule as planned' following KY press conference freeze
'Occasional lightheadedness' occurs following a concussion, Congress' attending physician wrote after McConnell appeared to freeze during a press conference
By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published August 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-cleared-resume-schedule-planned-following-ky-press-conference-freeze

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Yeah.  Just lightheaded and dehydrated.   ::)

McConnell cleared to resume 'schedule as planned' following KY press conference freeze
'Occasional lightheadedness' occurs following a concussion, Congress' attending physician wrote after McConnell appeared to freeze during a press conference
By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published August 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-cleared-resume-schedule-planned-following-ky-press-conference-freeze

Is this the doctor who cleared him?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

No, it was actually Dr. Childcatcher.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
🤣😂🤣

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Musk responds to McConnell freezing, says 'constitutional amendment is needed
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2023, 04:46:41 PM »
Weird.

WATCH: Sen. John Fetterman gives odd, animated reaction to news of Biden impeachment inquiry
'Ooooohhhh,' Fetterman said, wiggling his fingers from outstretched hands. 'Don't do it!'
By Houston Keene , Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published September 12, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/watch-sen-john-fetterman-gives-odd-animated-reaction-news-biden-impeachment-inquiry

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Musk responds to McConnell freezing, says 'constitutional amendment is needed
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2023, 12:38:32 PM »
Seriously?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2023, 12:43:38 PM »
Seriously?

Apart from obviously dressing like a bum, why would he wear shorts with these tiny calves?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2023, 12:46:03 PM »
Apart from obviously dressing like a bum, why would he wear shorts with these tiny calves?

Right?  Cover up the lagging body parts. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2023, 01:14:07 PM »
Speaking of bums in Congress:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2023, 01:26:46 PM »
Seriously?

Biden’s White House is more ghetto than DC itself. Pedos, pervs, drug addicts, cocaine, crossdressing thieves, drag queens, etc

Feel free to add on to this

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2023, 01:30:28 PM »
Biden’s White House is more ghetto than DC itself. Pedos, pervs, drug addicts, cocaine, crossdressing thieves, drag queens, etc

Feel free to add on to this

Most of them were already there for years, they just weren't so obvious. The crossdressing thief and the crossdressing admiral groomer are new though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2023, 12:39:59 PM »
It's a shame that the only way to get rid of some of these lifers in Congress is for them to die.

Dianne Feinstein dead: Longtime California senator was 90
Senator Dianne Feinstein, 90, had suffered from extensive health issues for more than a year before she died
Chris Pandolfo By Chris Pandolfo , Greg Norman , Chad Pergram Fox News
Published September 29, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-senator-dianne-feinstein-dead-90

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Good, but he shouldn't wait till November.

McConnell will step down as the Senate Republican leader in November after a record run in the job
Mitch McConnell, the longest-serving Senate leader in history who maintained his power in the face of dramatic convulsions in the Republican Party for almost two decades, will step down from that position in November.
BY MICHAEL TACKETT
Updated  February 28, 2024
https://apnews.com/article/mitch-mcconnell-senate-republican-leader-stepping-down-ba478d570a4561aa7baf91a204d7e366