Author Topic: thisiskeith12 - a journey of mass proportions!  (Read 8348 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: thisiskeith12 - a journey of mass proportions!
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 10:44:18 PM »
That's the one.  And she was so gung-ho about it.  Just kept talking, and talking, and talking................. ..

Yeah, Tri Delt is pretty big there, but I haven't heard anything about suicides. I know one of their fraternities got in trouble a few years ago for brutal hazing, I think 2 guys ended up dying.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 10:46:26 PM »
PM me her name, I might know her cuz I know a lot of people there, most of my high school went there.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 11:04:25 PM »
Shit I'll say it here, Kylie, Kelly, something like that. WE shared a table with them at a bar b/c it was packed, and they just kept talking and talking and talking......  They were visitng and told us how Miss. was better, etc.  The other one was Sara(h).   They said how one girl didn't get in (to tri delt) and she went to her dorm room that night and overdosed. 

thisiskeith12

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2006, 11:34:59 PM »
Shit I'll say it here, Kylie, Kelly, something like that. WE shared a table with them at a bar b/c it was packed, and they just kept talking and talking and talking......  They were visitng and told us how Miss. was better, etc.  The other one was Sara(h).   They said how one girl didn't get in (to tri delt) and she went to her dorm room that night and overdosed. 

hmmm, well Mississippi isn't that bad, I don't know if they are hot or not, but their are many girls here that are hot. Ole Miss claims to be a better party school, but they really aren't. But yes, greek is big in the south.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 02:40:18 AM »
 You look like my son....who's your mom?
Cam ad mi

thisiskeith12

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 07:39:13 AM »
You look like my son....who's your mom?

Weak