Author Topic: RIP. John McCain  (Read 25019 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
RIP. John McCain
« on: August 25, 2018, 05:28:41 PM »
 :'(
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: RIP. John McCain
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 05:32:19 PM »
yeah, I’m sure he wants to be remembered by a pedo bee pollen salesman on a bodybuilding forum

Bench

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 05:33:40 PM »
Yes, he was saved.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 05:36:42 PM »
Geez Tomi Lahren is still ripping him.  One cold bitch
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 05:45:36 PM »
Dude was harder than woodpecker lips. RIP

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »
Meh. Tossed his first wife when she got sick, and padded his nest with Keating Five money. If the 'cong hadn't kept him in a tiger cage and he hadn't turn anti-Trump, history would not be smiling that kindly on him.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 05:58:38 PM »
He turned into a real turncoat his last few years. I new Vince would make a thread about him.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 05:58:54 PM »
K

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 06:10:43 PM »
Geez Tomi Lahren is still ripping him.  One cold bitch

Oh spare me. You write about the current Trump getting an Ass F*cking and revel in left wing articles wanted him killed. Your fake indignation is pitiful.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 06:19:39 PM »
May he rest in peace. 

Compared to the current crop of GOP leaders, McCain looks rather saintly, but before we canonize him let us remember that he was an opponent of marriage quality.  If he had his way, gay marriage would NEVER have happened.  He also proved himself part of the corruption in Washington.  If you are under fifty years old, you may not remember that McCain was one of the Keating Five.  Charles Keating bought and paid for the support of five senators in keeping regulators at bay as his bank, Lincoln Savings and Loan, was on the verge of collapse.  The regulators backed off as a result of the Senators’ intervention.  The S&L eventually collapsed anyway.  Many investors lost their life savings, taxpayers faced a tab of more than $4 billion dollars, and all the bondholders were defrauded.  McCain’s hands were all over this!  Unlike his fellow senators he escaped with a slap on the wrist, but anyone who was around at the time and paying attention saw just how corrupt McCain was.  He went on junkets with Keating... vacationed on Keating's private island... ate his food... drank his wine... and did his bidding.  I was in college at the time in Washington, DC and it was disgusting to see that corruption up close.  He should have been turned out of office never to be heard from again. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 06:22:07 PM »
May he rest in peace. 

Compared to the current crop of GOP leaders, McCain looks rather saintly, but before we canonize him let us remember that he was an opponent of marriage quality.  If he had his way, gay marriage would NEVER have happened.  He also proved himself part of the corruption in Washington.  If you are under fifty years old, you may not remember that McCain was one of the Keating Five.  Charles Keating bought and paid for the support of five senators in keeping regulators at bay as his bank, Lincoln Savings and Loan, was on the verge of collapse.  The regulators backed off as a result of the Senators’ intervention.  The S&L eventually collapsed anyway.  Many investors lost their life savings, taxpayers faced a tab of more than $4 billion dollars, and all the bondholders were defrauded.  McCain’s hands were all over this!  Unlike his fellow senators he escaped with a slap on the wrist, but anyone who was around at the time and paying attention saw just how corrupt McCain was.  He went on junkets with Keating... vacationed on Keating's private island... ate his food... drank his wine... and did his bidding.  I was in college at the time in Washington, DC and it was disgusting to see that corruption up close.  He should have been turned out of office never to be heard from again. 

Gay marriage should NOT have happened..you perverts should still be classified as a mental illness

Bench

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2018, 06:22:45 PM »
He was no saint and will not be missed.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2018, 06:25:51 PM »
RIP John.

He was a weak moderate but respect his service and what he went through.

Condolences to the family too.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 06:26:09 PM »
Ding dong the bitch is dead.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2018, 06:31:30 PM »
May he rest in peace.  

Compared to the current crop of GOP leaders, McCain looks rather saintly, but before we canonize him let us remember that he was an opponent of marriage quality.  If he had his way, gay marriage would NEVER have happened.  He also proved himself part of the corruption in Washington.  If you are under fifty years old, you may not remember that McCain was one of the Keating Five.  Charles Keating bought and paid for the support of five senators in keeping regulators at bay as his bank, Lincoln Savings and Loan, was on the verge of collapse.  The regulators backed off as a result of the Senators’ intervention.  The S&L eventually collapsed anyway.  Many investors lost their life savings, taxpayers faced a tab of more than $4 billion dollars, and all the bondholders were defrauded.  McCain’s hands were all over this!  Unlike his fellow senators he escaped with a slap on the wrist, but anyone who was around at the time and paying attention saw just how corrupt McCain was.  He went on junkets with Keating... vacationed on Keating's private island... ate his food... drank his wine... and did his bidding.  I was in college at the time in Washington, DC and it was disgusting to see that corruption up close.  He should have been turned out of office never to be heard from again.  

How quickly we forget.

During his run for presidency, both Clinton and Obama were also against gay marriage.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 06:38:28 PM »
These two..well a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 06:59:32 PM »
May he rest in peace. 

Go die of the AIDS already, polesmoker.
K

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 07:20:32 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 07:23:35 PM »
He was no saint and will not be missed.

amen
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 07:31:44 PM »
May he rest in peace.  

Compared to the current crop of GOP leaders, McCain looks rather saintly, but before we canonize him let us remember that he was an opponent of marriage quality.  If he had his way, gay marriage would NEVER have happened.  He also proved himself part of the corruption in Washington.  If you are under fifty years old, you may not remember that McCain was one of the Keating Five.  Charles Keating bought and paid for the support of five senators in keeping regulators at bay as his bank, Lincoln Savings and Loan, was on the verge of collapse.  The regulators backed off as a result of the Senators’ intervention.  The S&L eventually collapsed anyway.  Many investors lost their life savings, taxpayers faced a tab of more than $4 billion dollars, and all the bondholders were defrauded.  McCain’s hands were all over this!  Unlike his fellow senators he escaped with a slap on the wrist, but anyone who was around at the time and paying attention saw just how corrupt McCain was.  He went on junkets with Keating... vacationed on Keating's private island... ate his food... drank his wine... and did his bidding.  I was in college at the time in Washington, DC and it was disgusting to see that corruption up close.  He should have been turned out of office never to be heard from again.  

Why do the most educated leftists still show their ignorance and then bail until the next negative story about trump comes along or a RINO (leftist) dies?

These clowns are as fake as the day is long. Not one ounce of integrity whatsoever. Fuck, they can’t even defend their own parties agenda (whatever that may be)

He kissed Obama’s ass then shit on Trump at every turn.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 07:35:21 PM »
Gay marriage should NOT have happened..you perverts should still be classified as a mental illness

Bench

X2
Well said

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 07:36:19 PM »
Go die of the AIDS already, polesmoker.

I second this.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 07:36:51 PM »

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2018, 07:38:45 PM »

Bench

First time I have to agree with you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2018, 07:51:41 PM »
May he rest in peace. 

“The avalanche has already started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.” Kosh—Babylon 5
X