Author Topic: RIP. John McCain  (Read 24928 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: RIP. John McCain
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2018, 05:39:10 PM »
Given how these cuckolds are eulogizing him, McCain should've gotten up after three days, walked across water and then ascended to the heavens by now.  Fuck That Noise.

You do realize, it is impossible to come back to life after 3 days of death...it has never happened.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2018, 07:13:21 PM »
You do realize, it is impossible to come back to life after 3 days of death...it has never happened.

Yes.  I've been dead but not for that long. 

And I understand that you know exactly what I was saying with regard to McCain and his fetid followers. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2018, 11:10:34 PM »

You do realise you’ll be upsetting a lot of religious types saying such things. !!  :o

;D

Kwon3

« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2018, 11:51:06 PM »
what day was that again?

I'm sure Faux News must have covered that event.   
I gotchu, homie. All the networks covered it.  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2018, 08:23:07 AM »
Former Republican Sen. Kyl to replace McCain, bolstering conservatives

The appointment brings a more conservative bent to the Senate given Kyle's voting record and how it veers from that of McCain, a maverick who sometimes collaborated with Democrats on major legislation.

Once he is formally installed in the Senate, Kyl's first major vote is likely to be on the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Kyl, now a lobbyist at the law firm Covington & Burling, already has been working behind the scenes to boost Kavanaugh's prospects. He would provide more of a cushion to a Republican victory in the deeply divided Senate given that McCain had been too sick all year to cast votes in Washington.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-republican-senator-kyl-succeed-mccain-u-senate-165016340.html