Author Topic: Is superdrol actually "oral masteron"?  (Read 22813 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is superdrol actually "oral masteron"?
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2011, 04:20:02 AM »

Gene doping, that's also my take on the Chinese....  ;D ;D

Yep for the real, i also believe that the Koreans will be doing much better. Even if they could make a test that would show the definitive tweaks in DNA they couldn't use it, legally at least since, many people have all sorts of gene mutations. We remember the German boy who was born with twice the muscle mass than his peers and still carries it without reported health issues.   :D

Man if there's one thing i love, it's fucking with the WADA/IOC (hypothetically of course)...  :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2011, 04:53:19 AM »

Gene doping, that's also my take on the Chinese....  ;D ;D
Oh wait, I thought they were on plazmosis?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2011, 05:30:59 AM »
Yep for the real, i also believe that the Koreans will be doing much better. Even if they could make a test that would show the definitive tweaks in DNA they couldn't use it, legally at least since, many people have all sorts of gene mutations. We remember the German boy who was born with twice the muscle mass than his peers and still carries it without reported health issues.   :D

Man if there's one thing i love, it's fucking with the WADA/IOC (hypothetically of course)...  :D

Yeah, fuck WADA, a lot their officials are corrupt and take bribes to let people pass tests, like you said the only ones who test positive and get banned are the retarded and poor ones who cant afford a big enough bribe.
Thunderdome approved

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2011, 05:36:39 AM »
Yeah, fuck WADA, a lot their officials are corrupt and take bribes to let people pass tests, like you said the only ones who test positive and get banned are the retarded and poor ones who cant afford a big enough bribe.

Very true.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2011, 07:23:17 AM »

It's really funny how in some countries off season testing doesn't exist at all, i.e. Jamaica, China, even parts of the US.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2011, 09:01:55 AM »
It's really funny how in some countries off season testing doesn't exist at all, i.e. Jamaica, China, even parts of the US.

Im sure the excuse is lack of funds ::) in China they never test the top athletes just test a few local nobodies then ban them to look like they have a real anti doping program ::)
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2011, 05:15:20 PM »
Im sure the excuse is lack of funds ::) in China they never test the top athletes just test a few local nobodies then ban them to look like they have a real anti doping program ::)

LOL, i mean Chinese authorities even go so far as to give out fake passports to athletes to make them older so they can compete, so it wouldn't even wonder me if they had some factory somewhere in that big country where they make experiments on people like in a horror movie.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »
LOL, i mean Chinese authorities even go so far as to give out fake passports to athletes to make them older so they can compete, so it wouldn't even wonder me if they had some factory somewhere in that big country where they make experiments on people like in a horror movie.

Genetic human experiments have been going on for decades in the PRC, if you go to some small towns or villages you can see the discarded mutants begging on the street, really terrible.
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2011, 02:42:33 AM »
Genetic human experiments have been going on for decades in the PRC, if you go to some small towns or villages you can see the discarded mutants begging on the street, really terrible.

One thing is sure, the PRC gives a shit about its "citizens".

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2011, 04:06:25 AM »
One thing is sure, the PRC gives a shit about its "citizens".

Yes very much a caring state
Thunderdome approved

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »
gyno in a bottle

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2011, 01:05:47 AM »
gyno in a bottle
I didnt get any gyno fom it..

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2011, 01:36:49 AM »
gyno in a bottle

bogus claim there buddy

lesaucer

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2011, 07:47:00 AM »
I didnt get any gyno fom it..

me neither lol

dustin

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2011, 02:08:26 PM »
Some people get a bit of gyno, not from estrogen but from prolactin. Fags on bb.com called it a "delayed gyno" phenomenon. It's just that these little fag boys did their cookie cutter cycles and took nolvadex for weeks following their cycle. Once the estrogen suppression was stopped, that and prolactin would lead to a bit of gyno in folks that have really high estrogen and/or prolactin.

Same changes of gyno as with other steroids. It's more than just estrogen at play. That's why the cookie cutter cycles and steroid advice needs to stop. Understand what the fuck you're taking and it's not fucking rocket science.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2011, 06:20:51 PM »
bogus claim there buddy

Got it two different times after coming off, ran just about everything out there to get rid of it

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2011, 11:08:20 AM »
Isn't Superdrol banned now?  Confused.. someone fill me in.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2011, 03:05:15 PM »

It is in the US, but not in many European countries...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2011, 05:28:04 PM »

some clone available, basicaly same thing as superdrol but with a different name, like beastdrol