Author Topic: Interesting, barack obama's real name barry soetoro  (Read 12327 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Interesting, barack obama's real name barry soetoro
« on: February 04, 2010, 02:23:16 PM »
heard the backstory today about this on the radio, in the early days of barry when he tried to sorround him self with different types of people , he chose the name"had a name change" to have a more powerful effect, just like when i created johnny falcon having a consciously crippiling effect on people who did not know me. Barry is a smart man much like me but see how the country is going down the tubes with "unnexpected" increase in demands for unemployment benefits and "........." threatening that the US credits rating will go down the tube within a couple years or less since we just print money to pay our debts because no one else is giving us mo money

his new name certainly has a more gripping, controlling effect on the masses of gullibites out there

interesting as i use my falcon introspective i can easily decode Barry Soetoro's name

Barry=y rrab= "WHY ROB"

Soetoro= orot eos= " OH ROT US"
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Interesting, barack obama's real name barry soetoro
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 02:29:05 PM »
Poor white trash has harmed this country more than any demographic in United States history.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 02:30:18 PM »
Poor white trash has harmed this country more than any demographic in United States history.

Youll never get a job offer from a poor man

obamo is suffercating small buisness men who make 200,000

this causes small buisness to hold tight or lay off people and hold onto what they got
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »
face it adonis u have no ammunition your holding onto barak like an old girlfriend

its a shame u dont have 106.1 the rush in your area so you can actually say something smart when it comes to politics
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 02:36:16 PM »
heard the backstory today about this on the radio, in the early days of barry when he tried to sorround him self with different types of people , he chose the name"had a name change" to have a more powerful effect, just like when i created johnny falcon having a consciously crippiling effect on people who did not know me. Barry is a smart man much like me but see how the country is going down the tubes with "unnexpected" increase in demands for unemployment benefits and "........." threatening that the US credits rating will go down the tube within a couple years or less since we just print money to pay our debts because no one else is giving us mo money

his new name certainly has a more gripping, controlling effect on the masses of gullibites out there

interesting as i use my falcon introspective i can easily decode Barry Soetoro's name

Barry=y rrab= "WHY ROB"

Soetoro= orot eos= " OH ROT US"

"Barak Barry Huissan Soetoro Obama" or as his friends call him "Hugo" but you can just call him "Bernie" as in Madoff.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »
Youll never get a job offer from a poor man

obamo is suffercating small buisness men who make 200,000

this causes small buisness to hold tight or lay off people and hold onto what they got
No he isn`t and 98 percent of small businesses make under 250,000 dollars profit.

Hope this helps.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/oct/16/barack-obama/most-small-businesses-wont-be-subject-to-obamas-ta/

Most small businesses won't be subject to Obama's tax increases

During the final presidential debate in Hempstead, N.Y., Barack Obama and John McCain got into an argument about Joe the Plumber.

McCain said Joe would get a bigger tax bill under the Obama tax plan. Obama defended himself by saying that "98 percent of small businesses make less than $250,000" and would not see a tax increase under the Obama plan.

Joe the Plumber is an actual person: Joe Wurzelbacher, who met Obama during a campaign stop a few days before the debate in Toledo, Ohio.

"I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes about $250,000, $270,000, $280,000 a year," he told Obama. "Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn't it?"

Obama said yes, it would --see their entire conversation on YouTube -- but Obama defended his tax policy as being good for people who are struggling.

"It's not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they've got a chance at success, too," Obama said.

During the debate, John McCain mentioned Joe the Plumber at least a dozen times as the kind of small business owner who would pay more taxes under Obama's plans.

It's not clear from the exchange just what Joe means when he says the business "makes" up to $280,000 a year. Is he talking about total revenue? Profits? That's an important point here and it's one that Obama and Joe the Plumber never discussed. Based on Obama's proposals and current tax policy, for Joe's taxes to rise Joe would have to "make" $250,000 in net profit, after deducting all his expenses: his employees' pay, his supplies, his truck, his fuel costs, and other legitimate business expenses. He'd have to be an extremely successful plumber.

In response to McCain's statements during the debate, Obama said only 2 percent of small businesses would be subject to the tax.

It seems likely that Obama is right, according to data and an analysis from the experts at the Tax Policy Center.

Obama's plan is to roll back the Bush tax cuts on the top two tax brackets. In practice, this means that people with income above $200,000 for single people and $250,000 for couples would see taxes increase.

Now what does this mean for small businesses? It's not as easy as you might think to identify small businesses via the tax code. But there are several typical ways that small business owners pay their taxes, usually by declaring business income on their individual tax returns. Many people who declare business income are small businesses, though the group also includes professionals like lawyers, authors, or public speakers.

Looking at all the tax filers who report any business income at all, the Tax Policy Center confirms that about 2 percent will see their taxes increase under Obama's plan.

In an effort to focus more effectively on small business owners, the Tax Policy Center did an additional analysis where they looked at people who reported business income that accounted for at least 50 percent of their income. This means people who derive a significant living off their business income.

In 2007, about 2 percent of those tax filers would have made enough money to see a tax increase under Obama's plans.

There is a small bit of uncertainty in the best data available; it includes some people who we would not think of as traditional small business owners. But still, Obama's statement during the debate that "98 percent of small businesses make less than $250,000" matches the findings of a respected, non-partisan group of tax analysts. For that reason, we rate Obama's statement True.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 02:37:37 PM »
face it adonis u have no ammunition your holding onto barak like an old girlfriend

its a shame u dont have 106.1 the rush in your area so you can actually say something smart when it comes to politics
Facts and evidence prove you wrong, Paintcan.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 02:38:21 PM »
No he isn`t and 98 percent of small businesses make under 250,000 dollars profit.

Hope this helps.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/oct/16/barack-obama/most-small-businesses-wont-be-subject-to-obamas-ta/

During the final presidential debate in Hempstead, N.Y., Barack Obama and John McCain got into an argument about Joe the Plumber.

McCain said Joe would get a bigger tax bill under the Obama tax plan. Obama defended himself by saying that "98 percent of small businesses make less than $250,000" and would not see a tax increase under the Obama plan.

Joe the Plumber is an actual person: Joe Wurzelbacher, who met Obama during a campaign stop a few days before the debate in Toledo, Ohio.

"I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes about $250,000, $270,000, $280,000 a year," he told Obama. "Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn't it?"

Obama said yes, it would --see their entire conversation on YouTube -- but Obama defended his tax policy as being good for people who are struggling.

"It's not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they've got a chance at success, too," Obama said.

During the debate, John McCain mentioned Joe the Plumber at least a dozen times as the kind of small business owner who would pay more taxes under Obama's plans.

It's not clear from the exchange just what Joe means when he says the business "makes" up to $280,000 a year. Is he talking about total revenue? Profits? That's an important point here and it's one that Obama and Joe the Plumber never discussed. Based on Obama's proposals and current tax policy, for Joe's taxes to rise Joe would have to "make" $250,000 in net profit, after deducting all his expenses: his employees' pay, his supplies, his truck, his fuel costs, and other legitimate business expenses. He'd have to be an extremely successful plumber.

In response to McCain's statements during the debate, Obama said only 2 percent of small businesses would be subject to the tax.

It seems likely that Obama is right, according to data and an analysis from the experts at the Tax Policy Center.

Obama's plan is to roll back the Bush tax cuts on the top two tax brackets. In practice, this means that people with income above $200,000 for single people and $250,000 for couples would see taxes increase.

Now what does this mean for small businesses? It's not as easy as you might think to identify small businesses via the tax code. But there are several typical ways that small business owners pay their taxes, usually by declaring business income on their individual tax returns. Many people who declare business income are small businesses, though the group also includes professionals like lawyers, authors, or public speakers.

Looking at all the tax filers who report any business income at all, the Tax Policy Center confirms that about 2 percent will see their taxes increase under Obama's plan.

In an effort to focus more effectively on small business owners, the Tax Policy Center did an additional analysis where they looked at people who reported business income that accounted for at least 50 percent of their income. This means people who derive a significant living off their business income.

In 2007, about 2 percent of those tax filers would have made enough money to see a tax increase under Obama's plans.

There is a small bit of uncertainty in the best data available; it includes some people who we would not think of as traditional small business owners. But still, Obama's statement during the debate that "98 percent of small businesses make less than $250,000" matches the findings of a respected, non-partisan group of tax analysts. For that reason, we rate Obama's statement True.

I see you're about to get seriously PWNED.........again!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 02:44:09 PM »

Hope this helps.

then how come there isnt any liberal talk radio and why is FOX wich is "FAIR MEDIA" number one and shawn hannity and Glen beck and rush are 1 2 and 3 in most veiwed

FOX IS NUMBER ONE IN MOST WATCH, people are not stupid maybe gullible but not stupid thats why they have gravitated to fair media outlets FOX IS FAIR MEDIA

there isnt a liberal talk show because they cant argue a point and when they do there liberal rederick gets shot down on air WITH FACTS

this is why cnn msnbc and others ARE FAILING BECAUSE THEY PUSH THE LIBERAL AGENDA WITH REDERICK

face it adonis ur "guys" cant even run a radio show because they know they would get exposed and embarassed

this whole cut and paste is just rederick id have to research the place where u got it from to see if it wasnt biased or not more than likely your point is wrong because if it was right it someone would call into rush limbaugh or shawn hannity or glen beck and embarass them

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 02:47:41 PM »
then how come there isnt any liberal talk radio and why is FOX wich is "FAIR MEDIA" number one and shawn hannity and Glen beck and rush are 1 2 and 3 in most veiwed

FOX IS NUMBER ONE IN MOST WATCH, people are not stupid maybe gullible but not stupid thats why they have gravitated to fair media outlets FOX IS FAIR MEDIA

there isnt a liberal talk show because they cant argue a point and when they do there liberal rederick gets shot down on air WITH FACTS

this is why cnn msnbc and others ARE FAILING BECAUSE THEY PUSH THE LIBERAL AGENDA WITH REDERICK

face it adonis ur "guys" cant even run a radio show because they know they would get exposed and embarassed

this whole cut and paste is just rederick id have to research the place where u got it from to see if it wasnt biased or not

American Idol is the number one rated television show along with So you think you can Dance.

Ratings have nothing to do with content.  If you put on a program about Einstein`s Special Relativity, nobody would watch it.

If ratings say anything, it goes to show the collective stupidity amongst Americans.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 02:49:16 PM »
WATCH AND LISTEN TO SHAWN HANNITY CALL IN STUPID ADONIS IF YOU THINK YOUR TALKING POINT HOLDS TRUE WITCH IT WONT YOU GET YOUR FACTS FROM LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE MEDIA MORE THAN LIKEY

you see this is why glen beck and others are so popular because they base there arguments off of FACTS

your just a clown who posts on a bodybuiding board, if your arguments held any weight im sure i wouldve heard it on the top 5 political shows you sorry peice of shit
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 02:51:34 PM »
American Idol is the number one rated television show along with So you think you can Dance.

Ratings have nothing to do with content.  If you put on a program about Einstein`s Special Relativity, nobody would watch it.

If ratings say anything, it goes to show the collective stupidity amongst Americans.
i said top 5 keep omitting facts

rush limbaugh shawn hannity and glenn beck hold the top spots , people want FAIR MEDIA

people dont like to be burried or rely on  cut and paste arguments to support there side THATS WHY THEY CALL INTO TALK RADIO YOU SORRY LOSER LOL

this is why they dont have bulletin board media for shits like you who sit down all fucking day because it takes time for you to find the lies, but you could never back up your lies. Hell u should make a name for youself by calling in. people try to ALL THE TIME WITH THERE LIBERAL TALKING POINTS BUT THEY FAIL MISERABLEY EVERYTIME BECAUSE THERE TALKING POINTS SEEM SOLID UP FRONT BUT FAIL IN HONESTY
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 02:53:29 PM »
WATCH AND LISTEN TO SHAWN HANNITY CALL IN STUPID ADONIS IF YOU THINK YOUR TALKING POINT HOLDS TRUE WITCH IT WONT YOU GET YOUR FACTS FROM LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE MEDIA MORE THAN LIKEY

you see this is why glen beck and others are so popular because they base there arguments off of FACTS

your just a clown who posts on a bodybuiding board, if your arguments held any weight im sure i wouldve heard it on the top 5 political shows you sorry peice of shit
Wrong Redneck Paintcan,

Beck himself tells his horribly irrational and uneducated audience not to believe him.  Furthermore, your heroes have been proven false many time over just as you have been.

I am sorry if you think Facts have a liberal bias, but evidence and facts are just that.

Paintcan, you don`t know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »
i said top 5 keep omitting facts

rush limbaugh shawn hannity and glenn beck hold the top spots , people want FAIR MEDIA

people dont like to be burried or rely on  cut and paste arguments to support there side THATS WHY THEY CALL INTO TALK RADIO YOU SORRY LOSER LOL
Top 5 what?  Ratings don`t mean a thing.  As I said American Idol is the top rated television week after week.  This surely says nothing of the factual content or the validity of the program.

The majority opinion used to be that the world was 6000 years old and flat.  How did that end up working out?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 02:57:37 PM »
Wrong Redneck Paintcan,

Beck himself tells his horribly irrational and uneducated audience not to believe him.  Furthermore, your heroes have been proven false many time over just as you have been.

I am sorry if you think Facts have a liberal bias, but evidence and facts are just that.

Paintcan, you don`t know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

none of them have been proven wrong do you even listen to his show, do you think he would undermine his beleifs that are factual, that would kill his ratings

you are a complete fool

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »
Top 5 what?  Ratings don`t mean a thing.  As I said American Idol is the top rated television week after week.  This surely says nothing of the factual content or the validity of the program.

The majority opinion used to be that the world was 6000 years old and flat.  How did that end up working out?

people have gravited from biased media "cnn msnbc" to fair media "FOX", that is a fact

fair media is more entertaining too by the way

no one wants to hear biased liberal talk all day not even the liberals LOL

ADONIS IF YOU WERE IN THE RIGHT OR RIGHTEOUS DONT YOU THINK THE LIBERALS WOULD HAVE A VERY POPULAR  FAIR MEDIA FORMAT PLATFORM THAT THEY COULD OPERATE ON?

i enjoy hearing both sides argued but this only happens in fair media outlets

People wont watch a network  that shuts out there honest voices, thats why liberal media fails because they know they are in the wrong

so wheres your liberal talk shows mr dumbass adonis? ???well THERE ARENT ANY BECAUSE YOUR ARGUMENT IS ALL LIES and once exposed they would be quickly usherd  off air because it would be an embarassment, YOU LITTLE homo :)
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 03:06:14 PM »
TA, I don't know where in the hell your info is getting their info, but its NOT $250k in profit but rather $250k in gross reciepts/sales. Quit trying to spin this. You got owned when this clown was elected.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 03:06:36 PM »
none of them have been proven wrong do you even listen to his show, do you think he would undermine his beleifs that are factual, that would kill his ratings

you are a complete fool

ROFLMAO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »
ROFLMAO

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 03:09:13 PM »
 :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 03:13:28 PM »
:o

The Gorgon of stupidity that is Paintcan certainly makes it effortless for a blade of reason to cut his irrational arguments off at the nape.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 03:19:29 PM »
Epic internets cage fight battle between 2 Norf Kakalaki rednecks...oh brother, Barry don't care bout no white trash in hillbilly land

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 03:20:20 PM »

ROLFMAO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »
Epic internets cage fight battle between 2 Norf Kakalaki rednecks...oh brother, Barry don't care bout no white trash in hillbilly land
From what I remember, you are the one who is destitute.  In fact, so poor that you did not even take your free trip to meet Mindspin and Dr. Connelly because you stated you didn`t have the money to do so.  :-\

Just saying Dov.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »
ROFLMAO

Thats why its fair media they admit when they are wrong wich is RARE( whats that 1 time out of thousands of hours on broadcast?) and its also why FOX is number 1 because they are honest

your gettin all hyped up for nothing you peice of shit
A