Author Topic: Annoying guys in the gym.  (Read 10113 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Annoying guys in the gym.
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2013, 02:45:32 PM »
My favorite in my present gym is the concentration camp skinny arab who does "side laterals" with 70 pounds dumbbells. With max momentum he is able to bring the dumbells about 20 cm away from his waist. He also does something similar on dumbell curls.

NN

lol.... Max Momentum... like its a real term

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
I hate those (anti)socializing douches, playing mr popular with their lame jokes, cell phones and dumb chicks.

whaddya bench?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2013, 03:06:31 PM »
1. The guy that sits in the leg extension machine for 6 sets with three minute breaks in between.

2. The guy that ties up the pulley doing tricep extensions while he holds a conversation during the set with his buddy. If you're not going to even try to put in some effort get out of the gym.

3. The delusional guy who puts 900lbs on the leg press machine and does little knee bends. He walks away leaving the plates on it.

4. When you ask a girl if you can work in and she automatically assumes you're hitting on her. She smiles a smug smile and says, no.

5. Guys who are full of unwanted training advice in the gym.

6. Delusional man who half reps everything with the biggest weights. He really thinks he's strong. Couldn't lift 225lbs over head from the floor. Yet half reps 500lbs in the squat. Half reps 130lbs dumbbells in the incline press. Deadlifts in the cage so the bar can start just below his knee with 500lbs when he couldn't budge 400lbs off the ground.

7. MMA guy. Wears Affliction and Tap out shirts and shadow boxing in between sets. If you look his way he mean mugs you.

8. Hang out guy. He's in the gym every time you go but he never appears to lift anything. Every 10 minutes you might see him do something. Just weird.

9. Smelly guy. Sometimes he's the same guy that runs to spot you in the bench with his balls over your head. Bud, go away, I would rather get pinned with the weight.

10. Personal trainer type guys telling hot girls what to do when they didn't ask for any help. Guy, she is of your league. 

you pay too much attention to what other people doing and your a tempermental little bitch. you probably look like dogshit and most people in the gym think your a fucking loony.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »
you pay too much attention to what other people doing and your a tempermental little bitch. you probably look like dogshit and most people in the gym think your a fucking loony.
Translation: I am guilty of most of the stuff on that list!
V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2013, 07:28:11 PM »
Translation: I am guilty of most of the stuff on that list!
correct!  ;D i talk on my cell phone, text, spend 30 minutes on one machine or bench resting 5-10 mins between sets, do tons of real light weight sets that dont require much effort and then do one heavy set for a rep or three, anytime a woman comes next to me i move away from her and make it known im not interested in flirting or letting her get in my personal space, and often times when i go to the gym im wearing the same clothes i was in the past few days in the gym, and absolutely reek of balls.  :) true story

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2013, 12:14:39 AM »

WILL YOU FUCKING MORONS LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEY'RE, THEIR AND THERE?!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

if you dont know, then look it up.

epic_alien

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2013, 12:44:55 AM »
WILL YOU FUCKING MORONS LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEY'RE, THEIR AND THERE?!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

if you dont know, then look it up.

no one gives a shit professor fuckwit

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2013, 12:54:01 AM »
Im guilty of some of these.  Heres another list tho

- people who dont wipe the bench after they finish.....leaving behind sweaty head, back, and ball sweatpools.

- fat sweaty old guys wiping their asscrack at the very entrance into the lockerroom.

- polka music playing very loudly over the speakers.....yes, POLKA!

- women using 1 of the only 3 benches for their stupid cardio workout.

- gyms that are filled with cardio equipment and the free weight area is in a tiny corner.

- people loudly slurping at the water fountain...totally fucking unnecessary to make that disgusting sound.

- the guy that lugs around a giant cooler on wheels...it was filled with soda and gatorade and fucking tater chips. No shit.

- the guy wearing Five Finger toe shoes that thought you never had to wash them.

- the guy taking a hot sweaty shit and not even disguising it. He wipes his ass with a full half roll of tp and only then does he attempt a flush. The toilet clogs, leaving a congealed wad of shit and a dab of blood marinating in the bowl.

- the guy that uses his own towel to wipe down equipment before and after use...then uses said towel to wipe the sweat off his face.

- black guys beebopping to some jive that only African ears can hear.

- the guy angled just right to see a small glimpse into the womens lockerroom.

- the guy who stares at everyone more muscular then he is.  When you meet his eyes, he quickly averts his gaze.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2013, 01:15:24 AM »
first i wanted to leave the health club i train for a more hardcore gym but now im happy i train there quietely without people groaning and growling around me and people acting like they are the man just because they use steroids but train like pussies.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2013, 03:55:21 AM »
lol.... Max Momentum... like its a real term

That shall be his name from now on...  ;D

NN

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2013, 03:57:18 AM »
I go do Golds downtown LA  and Hollywood

The one that pisses me off is the guy who does his curls directly in front of the Fixed Barbbell Rack...The one that has Curl bars ranging from 20-110..

the guy picks the bar up and stands right in front of the god damn rack...
idiot

that annoys me like the guys who insist on standing 2 ft from the db rack and doing curls......you can't get around them to get the db's you need.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2013, 04:39:17 AM »
The guy that goes to the bathroom and never washes his hands. Then his bacteria and virus infested hands are all over the equipment. Wash your fucking hands. It's a opportunity every time you take a leak to get germs off your hands.

The guy that always takes the rear treadmills so he can watch the asses of the girls in the front ones. Wait, that's me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2013, 07:10:25 AM »
People all dressed up in their crossfit gear-headband,sleeveless shirts to show their 15 inch guns,
finger shoes,wristbands..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2013, 07:13:14 AM »
People all dressed up in their crossfit gear-headband,sleeveless shirts to show their 15 inch guns,
finger shoes,wristbands..

The finger shoes are ridiculous as are the Nike "Free" sneakers people are lifting in.  No support, no protection, nothing. 

Guy at the running store where I go sometmies told me those things are really not good to train in and these companies sell these things because they make ridiculous money on a product with little or no material used. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2013, 07:46:30 AM »
The finger shoes are ridiculous as are the Nike "Free" sneakers people are lifting in.  No support, no protection, nothing. 

Guy at the running store where I go sometmies told me those things are really not good to train in and these companies sell these things because they make ridiculous money on a product with little or no material used. 
new shoes of the emperor

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2013, 07:57:34 AM »
new shoes of the emperor

I usually wear Nike ACG boots or Timbes to lift in and Brooks Glycerine 10 or Nike Pegasus 29 to run in. 

These dudes walking around in these 5 toe fucking things are ridiculous.  What do they think that are accomplishing with those things?  I tried on a pair once and never in a million years would i walk around a weight room with those things. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »
The one that drives me nuts is when you are using a machine and a chick asks if she can work in.  You say sure and she proceeds to take the pin out and do 250 reps of just the bar, 10 minutes later you are still fucking waiting, pump is gone, muscles tight.  I did my set, she tried to go again and I shooed her off telling her I am not waiting 10 more fucking minutes.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2013, 08:05:10 AM »
So yesterday i saw some weird shit..

Golds downtown LA.

This dude comes in with a Huskey Dog...So im guessing he has some kind of vision problem. But then he sits down at the cable preacher curl machine, and then does a set... and pulls out an iPad. So im guessin he aint blind....that was weird

Also this attn whore came in there... She was a strong 6... but in a sea of men.. a 6 is bumped up to an 8. Anyway she had on full make up and a hoodie unziped to right under her boobs that she had a bra over...no shirt...
She had on black stockings and thong as well...so basically it looked like she was walking around with a thong on.. She was trying to get attention from all the Mexicans in the building..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2013, 08:10:13 AM »
To me the fat old dudes in the locker room are annoying.  These nasty fat old guys sit naked on the bench and just bullshit and take up all sorts of space. 

Nasty 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2013, 08:12:13 AM »
no one gives a shit professor fuckwit
+1

you see these spelling and grammar nut cases everywhere,

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2013, 08:14:23 AM »
At the LA fitness I went to, I had to take a shit.  There are something like 6 stalls, I usually use the big handicapp stall at the end so I walk down and some dude is taking a dump with the fucking door wide open.  What the fuck man!  Probably waiting for some gay shit.  I just fucking booked it out of their and shat at home.

Kolchak

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2013, 08:28:43 AM »
Yeah, the men's locker room is ripe with weirdos.  What's with the dudes just walking around and hanging out naked watching television, checking their phone, etc.  I mean take your shower, put your shit on and get the fuck out.  If you've got to shave or whatever, at least cover your shit up.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2013, 09:31:22 AM »
Everyone at my gym which is why, since December, I train at 5.30am wherever possible. Had enough of puffed up 5'3 dwarfs with boils on their faces slamming weights in order to attract the attention of the few obese 'girls' sitting on the stationary bikes nursing a Coke, reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

Am I getting more cranky are people getting more fucking dumb and irritating?
^^
That describes 75% of Queens, New York... :D  Where do you live, James????

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2013, 09:49:02 AM »
So yesterday i saw some weird shit..

Golds downtown LA.

This dude comes in with a Huskey Dog...So im guessing he has some kind of vision problem. But then he sits down at the cable preacher curl machine, and then does a set... and pulls out an iPad. So im guessin he aint blind....that was weird

Also this attn whore came in there... She was a strong 6... but in a sea of men.. a 6 is bumped up to an 8. Anyway she had on full make up and a hoodie unziped to right under her boobs that she had a bra over...no shirt...
She had on black stockings and thong as well...so basically it looked like she was walking around with a thong on.. She was trying to get attention from all the Mexicans in the building..

Could have been a dog trained to sense seizures.  also, some people are "prescribed" them to aid with anxiety issues.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2013, 10:34:26 AM »
whaddya bench?

LOL, we have 6 olympic benches and they are hardly used