Author Topic: hank wood........  (Read 3023 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
hank wood........
« on: April 24, 2008, 08:18:04 PM »
Why do you hate Milos? Is it because he threw you out and never allowed you back in? Is it because when you snitched to the gov, they still couldn't bust him?

Why hank, why the hate? it is bad for you hank, it cause great pain in your heart, I see it in your posts.

Let it go hank, move on in your life and find peace with yourself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

Re: hank wood........
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 08:24:56 PM »
Sean .. Hank hates Greg Reid even more than Milos for when Greg one punched Sean...  errr....Hank and Hank was out cold for 10 minutes...  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 08:26:48 PM »
Hank isn't well.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »
Sean .. Hank hates Greg Reid even more than Milos for when Greg one punched Sean...  errr....Hank and Hank was out cold for 10 minutes...  ;D
I heard that story repeated by a couple of people that were there.....pretty funny to know it really happened. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 08:28:41 PM »
I heard that story repeated by a couple of people that were there.....pretty funny to know it really happened. ;D
Got any power tools?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »
Got any power tools?
As a matter of fact.........I got some....and I got some non-power ones as well.

Have you heard the story of Sean hank wood getting his ass handed to him by Greg Reid? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 08:33:43 PM »
As a matter of fact.........I got some....and I got some non-power ones as well.

Have you heard the story of Sean hank wood getting his ass handed to him by Greg Reid? :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 08:37:10 PM »

;D

I can't find some of the stuff on there, I have to go to the garage......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »
;D

I can't find some of the stuff on there, I have to go to the garage......
Email it to me. I'm your bitch.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »

What do you expect? He's a 5'4 midget who uses the nickname "Sugar"... What kind of pussy really tries to fashion himself after the greatest pound for pound boxer ever, Sugar Ray Robinson and the other "sugar", Ray Leonard? Seriously Sean, do you have to give yourself that nick name? You take drugs to get muscles, these guys fought WARS in the ring. I am not one to just come on here and bash pro BBs, cause there are alot that I can appreciate such as Ronnie Coleman, and guys like Chick and Branch who are articulate businessmen. For some reason that little nickname he gave himself always just pissed me off.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 05:00:00 AM »
Guys leave my dear friend Hank alone!!!  :-[ Don't worry Hank bro im here to stick up for you mate!!! ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 05:01:57 AM »
Hank is not Shawn Ray.
O

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 05:20:58 AM »
Hank needs to die.
from incomplete data

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 05:22:34 AM »
Hank needs to die.

Everybody has lolled at a Hank Wood post at least once.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 05:29:53 AM »
Sean Rey does his best to keep the board funny!  ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 05:34:33 AM »
I'm convinced "Hank Wood" is one of the most prolific gimmicks we have here at Getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »
Guys leave my dear friend Hank alone!!!  :-[ Don't worry Hank bro im here to stick up for you mate!!! ;)
Settle down "Luke" it's only the internet. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 07:28:08 PM »
I'm convinced "Hank Wood" is one of the most prolific gimmicks we have here at Getbig.

It's the sheer number of ways he knows how to "spin a troll."  Persuasive writing must be a real talent for him; and I'm guessing his work here is merely the direct opposite of that.  He knows so many angles from which to try to elicit shame from his subject and he understands how to make it appear as though he's igniting a mob-mentality from his readership by playing on socially-conditioned constructs and popular bias.  I really could see him being Steve Blechman, to be honest with you.  Their writing styles are somewhat similar.  The only thing is that Blechman is probably a pretty busy guy and wouldn't have time to keep experimenting with his delivery here the way Hank does, but who knows...I'm sure Blechman invests alot of his time peeking into the industry's collective consciousness in order to try to get a more accurate finger on the pulse of things, and if you think about it, what better place for him to do his "research" than by fucking around with a gimmick in the industry's premier "information trap," Getbig.  Not to mention, it'd let him mess with people he has beef with for whatever reason.  It's my guess that Hank and Blechman understand alot more about "people" (and themselves) than many might suspect.   

Hey Luke, are you and Blechman "cool?"    

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 07:46:30 PM »
It's the sheer number of ways he knows how to "spin a troll."  Persuasive writing must be a real talent for him; and I'm guessing his work here is merely the direct opposite of that.  He knows so many angles from which to try to elicit shame from his subject and he understands how to make it appear as though he's igniting a mob-mentality from his readership by playing on socially-conditioned constructs and popular bias.  I really could see him being Steve Blechman, to be honest with you.  Their writing styles are somewhat similar.  The only thing is that Blechman is probably a pretty busy guy and wouldn't have time to keep experimenting with his delivery here the way Hank does, but who knows...I'm sure Blechman invests alot of his time peeking into the industry's collective consciousness in order to try to get a more accurate finger on the pulse of things, and if you think about it, what better place for him to do his "research" than by fucking around with a gimmick in the industry's premier "information trap," Getbig.  Not to mention, it'd let him mess with people he has beef with for whatever reason.  It's my guess that Hank and Blechman understand alot more about "people" (and themselves) than many might suspect.   

Hey Luke, are you and Blechman "cool?"    
Brutal overthinking the situation McFarland.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 07:50:50 PM »
Hank is not Shawn Ray.

Correct. Also, Hank is not a dude. Hank Wood is a chick and I've got $100 that says so. Any takers?
a

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »
hank wood is very funny gimmick.

The person operating the gimmick is obviously a very intelligent individual.

I also have a hunch that Sharma and hank wood are the same person. Very similar writing styles.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 07:54:24 PM »
Correct. Also, Hank is not a dude. Hank Wood is a chick and I've got $100 that says so. Any takers?

How about a gay man?  Chicks usually aren't so clever. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 07:55:28 PM »
How about a gay man?  Chicks usually aren't so clever. 

Since you are like Sherlock on teh gear.. What do you think of Sharma and hankwood being the same person?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »
hank wood is very funny gimmick.

The person operating the gimmick is obviously a very intelligent individual.

I also have a hunch that Sharma and hank wood are the same person. Very similar writing styles.

Hank doesn't seem to pay much attention to issues of race or religion, and they are the driving force behind Sharma's efforts here.   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 07:58:32 PM »
Hank doesn't seem to pay much attention to issues of race or religion.  

But he's a gimmick meant for a certain purpose.

Sharma could just be an alias that stereotypes an obcessive muslim fan. Just read his posts; they're just too extreme!. And the way he insults people is similar to hank's style.