Author Topic: Do you hit on girls at the gym?  (Read 10082 times)

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
Re: Do you hit on girls at the gym?
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2012, 09:21:11 AM »
LOL....being called "sir" brings reality to your door. As good as I look for my age or whatever, I'm not in my 20s anymore and that's a long ass time ago..people in their 20s call me sir...It stopped bothering me a decade ago...I'm old..can't do a fucking thing about it but try and stay in the best shape possible.

HAHAHAHAHAH'

Thisa post reeeks insecurity  :-X :-X :-X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 09:31:08 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH'

Thisa post reeeks insecurity  :-X :-X :-X
Reek again, YAGR/BFRS...

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 09:45:32 AM »
when you see a super hot girl, you should do the opposite....

act really focused on what youre doing.
go out of your way to NOT open the door for her.
be too intense, too involved, too 'all about you'.

She'll wonder why youre so special that you didn't make flirty eyes at her like every other swinging dick in the gym.

THAT is how you win them, to be honest.  Don't put her on that pedestal.  When you do hit on her finally, come at her with chat about something relevant to the room, then 'let's get outta here'.  She'll be the one feeling stupid about refusing, even if reluctant.  Act confused if she declines.  Like you were the one doing HER the favor by taking her to your truck for 97 seconds of forgettable pumping.

Sounds like this is coming from something like...

Funny thing is shit like this works for picking up girls but if you want to keep the girl it won't help.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2012, 09:59:09 AM »
this worked for me the only time i genuinely felt like i had to knew this girl:

i finished my workout, i went to her bicycle and told her "slow down i gotta tell you some" she did "look i come to the room to lift but i've seen you a couple times and i like your face looks when you smile, its sexy (it was), i'm XXX *kiss cheeks "i'm YYY" she replied. From there just regular talk nothing fancy, when does she come when do i come, how long have we both been into working out blablabla i told her i'm be having my meal right there (pointed to the bar across the street where i ate my chicken or steak sammich and my fruit juice) join me YYY it'll be fun, we'll know each other"
I went to the bar to eat and about 25mins latter she came i bough her a gatorade and we kept talk. Exchanged phones numbers and dated that same evening for a walk and dinner at Viena (good food, not expensive). Went to her place, sealed the deal and we dated for some months.

cliffs: Be genuine, if you are it'll work. If it doesn't who cares? but it will. It did for me and i'm was skinny, pale, 5,7" and dress cheap. I don't see why it wouldn't work for anyone else.
I am sure at 5'7" skinny and pale you are pulling a lot of hot ass

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 10:31:20 AM »
I don't even need to feign disinterest.  I'm genuinely foul tempered.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2012, 10:32:36 AM »
no, just get in the gym, finish my business, and get out

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2012, 10:44:01 AM »
this worked for me the only time i genuinely felt like i had to knew this girl:

i finished my workout, i went to her bicycle and told her "slow down i gotta tell you some" she did "look i come to the room to lift but i've seen you a couple times and i like your face looks when you smile, its sexy (it was), i'm XXX *kiss cheeks "i'm YYY" she replied. From there just regular talk nothing fancy, when does she come when do i come, how long have we both been into working out blablabla i told her i'm be having my meal right there (pointed to the bar across the street where i ate my chicken or steak sammich and my fruit juice) join me YYY it'll be fun, we'll know each other"
I went to the bar to eat and about 25mins latter she came i bough her a gatorade and we kept talk. Exchanged phones numbers and dated that same evening for a walk and dinner at Viena (good food, not expensive). Went to her place, sealed the deal and we dated for some months.

cliffs: Be genuine, if you are it'll work. If it doesn't who cares? but it will. It did for me and i'm was skinny, pale, 5,7" and dress cheap. I don't see why it wouldn't work for anyone else.

Does she still have that nagging lower back pain ?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2012, 11:58:53 AM »
I am sure at 5'7" skinny and pale you are pulling a lot of hot ass

I can't complain.
My personality is magnetic, i have beautiful eyes and my rhetoric is exquisite plus women love my attitude. Looks is not that important to women unless you're extremely ugly, like yourself. You gypsy accordion-player.
 8)
Boundary Breaker

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2012, 12:17:24 PM »
btw last week i got laid when after dinner my date and i went to the anti-karaoke night and sung this one on stage and pulled the chick up just sing "tonight, tonight" while i did the rest on the song with my graspy, chainshawish voice and the end i kissed her and the drunk audience applauded and yelled. She blushed but love it. Took me to her place.

(btw i do like this song)

No need for looks when you have no shame and don't give a shit bout nothing.
Boundary Breaker

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2012, 12:34:08 PM »
advice from my single days:

Be nice to every (young) girl in the gym, no matter if they're ugly, hot, fat, skinny, etc... (let's say its a girl u see at the gym all the time, or a girl at the front desk...not just random girls)...All you gotta do is say "hey, how are you doing today?" smile, walk away, go about your business at the gym.  Do the same as you leave. no chit chat, no small talk, no nothing.  After a while they all see that you're a good guy, and wonder why you don't talk to them more.  Now, I know many of you are going to say "chicks don't want "good guys," but chicks at the gym are often times the ones that have been played, so a nice guy who seems disinterested is more appealing than an asshole who seems disinterested.  But beware the one "hot" girl in every gym who has been passed around like a joint.  They;ll fuck your brains out and then slash your tires.

THIS^

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2012, 12:52:35 PM »
To answer the question..no, but they sure hit on me a lot.

:D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2012, 01:07:07 PM »
I've never done, feels a bit like a creep. I figure girls are there to workout and get sweaty and probably don't some douchebag bothering them. But man, there's this girl I see here every now and then that's a jaw dropper. Perfect 10 body, does everything with perfect form, can't tell about the face though cause she always wears a hat low an looks pissed (must've read the bible).

What do I do?!!

been there, done that... let me tell you, hitting on a girl in the gym when you have tanned the hell out of you in the salong, weighing monsterous 170lbs shredding soaked and being a virgin (... yeah) is just asking for the creep stamp...

long and behold I have gone forward from those days, but...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2012, 04:38:28 PM »
Be nice to everyone strike small conversation like hows your day or whatever.  Then when interest is shown be an asshole, deny them. Once or twice but don't shut them down completely . This will leave them thinking about why you didn't want them and then,they want you more, finally ask them to do something with you and make it seem like a treat for them to be ALLOWED to be seen with you. By this time they'll be willing to do whatever you want. So drop a big shit on her chest and cum in her hair.

Something like this...nothing wrong with a little chit  chat. And if you just talk like a regular person..and don't try to hit on them in any way...they will think you are different from every other asshole who tries to  pick them up the from the first second...just see what happens...if someone is interested in you...they will.let you know, make no mistake.....however subtle the signs may be

the trainer

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2012, 06:00:34 PM »
I've never done, feels a bit like a creep. I figure girls are there to workout and get sweaty and probably don't some douchebag bothering them. But man, there's this girl I see here every now and then that's a jaw dropper. Perfect 10 body, does everything with perfect form, can't tell about the face though cause she always wears a hat low an looks pissed (must've read the bible).

What do I do?!!

Girls hit on me at the gym if i like her i will fuck her if i do not i just ignore her.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2012, 08:23:49 AM »
Your arms are 16 inches, you have a receding hairline, and your tattoos scream douche bag.  don't waste your time

LMAO.

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2012, 08:27:11 AM »

Be nice to every (young) girl in the gym, no matter if they're ugly, hot, fat, skinny, etc... (let's say its a girl u see at the gym all the time, or a girl at the front desk...not just random girls)...All you gotta do is say "hey, how are you doing today?" smile, walk away, go about your business at the gym.  Do the same as you leave. no chit chat, no small talk, no nothing.  After a while they all see that you're a good guy, and wonder why you don't talk to them more.  Now, I know many of you are going to say "chicks don't want "good guys," but chicks at the gym are often times the ones that have been played, so a nice guy who seems disinterested is more appealing than an asshole who seems disinterested.  But beware the one "hot" girl in every gym who has been passed around like a joint.  They;ll fuck your brains out and then slash your tires.

Best advice so far, 99 % of chicks at the gym dont want to be "bothered" ....But if you come as a nice polite friendly guy they wont see you as a "the annoying gym stalker"

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2012, 12:14:40 PM »
i serenade 'em with a nice medley of classic scifi themes  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2012, 01:17:11 PM »
serious question for anyone- have you had the chance to be with the woman of your dreams? I don't mean some random hot bitch, or even a 10/10 necessarily there are lots of hot women around and fucking a dime is not impossible, I'm talking about that ONE particular girl you always liked more than any other girl. That you found incredibly sexy when most men probably just saw her as another 7/10. That when a dime would walk by her you would be oblivious to it, all you could see was that one girl    There is this one girl she's WAY older than me, mid twenties... she's probably getting ready to settle down to some wealthy southern guy and wants nothing to do with some broke ass 19 year old. I will not be able to leave this earth without getting in those pants before I die though. It kills me knowing some other guy, or knowing there are other men out there who have fucked her.  makes me so damn angry I walk around pissed off all day. I'm coming up with a game plan though, gonna run shitloads of tren and primo when I look good enough I'll pull a alex 23 on her and stalk the shit out of her and run into her accidently :D That's the only shot I have,  and pray she's not fucking some wealthy millionare or something...cause. As far as money I wouldn't even be able to buy her a milkshake at this point
l

dustin

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2012, 02:47:44 PM »

Be nice to every (young) girl in the gym, no matter if they're ugly, hot, fat, skinny, etc... (let's say its a girl u see at the gym all the time, or a girl at the front desk...not just random girls)...All you gotta do is say "hey, how are you doing today?" smile, walk away, go about your business at the gym.  Do the same as you leave. no chit chat, no small talk, no nothing.  After a while they all see that you're a good guy, and wonder why you don't talk to them more.  Now, I know many of you are going to say "chicks don't want "good guys," but chicks at the gym are often times the ones that have been played, so a nice guy who seems disinterested is more appealing than an asshole who seems disinterested.  But beware the one "hot" girl in every gym who has been passed around like a joint.  They;ll fuck your brains out and then slash your tires.

Best advice right there.

I'm always super baked and focused in the gym so I've never been a big talker when I work out. But I see tons of guys hitting on chicks or smiling too much at them and trying to show them how to do certain exercises and stuff. You haven't see true revulsion until you've seen a serious regular at the gym get hit on week after week by absolute losers.

Those types of chicks are usually the ones that will smile at you from a distance or make small talk when they see that you're focused on your shit too. They usually say something flirty too like how they wished you were the one trying to give them advice or that they're glad you're not a creeper like the other douchebags in the gym.

After I see a chick in the gym for a few months they normally open right up like we're best friends catching up on old times. And I never say a fucking peep either. They always approach me and open up even when I just nod at them as they talk and talk. There are a few other serious lifters at my gym with the same attitude and chicks always go up to them as well and kick things off. I hope those other fellas at the gym that get hit on are single and tearing up those sweet asses. 8)