Author Topic: Its spider infested, smells bad, looks bad....but I will make it a PT Studio  (Read 32297 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Went over to do measurements for the carpet, get paint, and plan where equipment will be.   Its only 400 square feet total but the rent for the building is 300 a month and its in a nice area.

Here's a few pictures.  Everything is going to be ripped out and it won't look like anything before
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Went over to do measurements for the carpet, get paint, and plan where equipment will be.   Its only 400 square feet total but the rent for the building is 300 a month and its in a nice area.

Here's a few pictures.  What do you think Getbig

Buy a building white real estate prices are at rock bottom Vincent.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Congratulations on your first home, Vince.  Hopefully, this is a big improvement over where you lived last.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Looks good, hope it works out well for you. Can't beat the rent, why not take the risk?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Who are you hiring to remove the spider-infestation?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Will be interesting to see the pictures of the final studio layout.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
This is a new era for Vince Goodrum, I say we all try and support him.  

He's not the irritating jerk he once was.  

Good luck Vince, keep up the good work my friend!

-Team Vince Goodrum

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Yes, looking forward to see the Caliber-Vissy Studio blossom.

Will be interesting to see what equipment will be installed, and how the placement of everything will be in the final stages

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Who are you hiring to remove the spider-infestation?

The place hasn't been rented in more than a year and the previous renter sold rummage clothes which is the reason for the spiders.  They'll be gone once all the carpet is ripped up and the place is cleaned
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Interesting to think that Vince has been with Vissy for YEARS... how many of us have been their girls  that long?

Ever since my divorce I've been going through women like they were disposable wet naps... Only now am I changing my attitude.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Went over to do measurements for the carpet, get paint, and plan where equipment will be.   Its only 400 square feet total but the rent for the building is 300 a month and its in a nice area.

Here's a few pictures.  Everything is going to be ripped out and it won't look like anything before

I think John Izzo has a similar layout and sqft. If done right, should work out well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Is there room for toilets, showers, sauna?

Yes Tu, everyone should have someone as loyal as Vissy, only Howie W got one so far, sticking with him for so many years.

snx

• Getbig IV
I like the entrepreneurial spirit Vince. I'll give you this - you always get up for the next fight.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Interesting to think that Vince has been with Vissy for YEARS... how many of us have been their girls  that long?

Ever since my divorce I've been going through women like they were disposable wet naps... Only now am I changing my attitude.

I know some homosexual couples.  They live their life in a more traditional, conservative manner than straight people.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I think John Izzo has a similar layout and sqft. If done right, should work out well.

I'll have some of Izzo's stuff but my money will mainly come from group training so I will have to keep the space open.  I'll also need to find a way to get a shower in there as there is only one toilet and a sink....otherwise, people will need to come dressed and wash up at home
A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Power-rack, bench, lat pulldown, chin and dip station few mats and you are good to go!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I know some homosexual couples.  They live their life in a more traditional, conservative manner than straight people.

No slam at all... It just popped in my head. Seems like Vince and his partner are real lifemates... Good for them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
No slam at all... It just popped in my head. Seems like Vince and his partner are real lifemates... Good for them.

No, I know it wasn't a slam or anything tu_holmes. I was just saying

(no homo)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
I know some homosexual couples.  They live their life in a more traditional, conservative manner than straight people.

In Norway, where gay marriage is allowed, the divorce rate is higher than among straight couples.

NN

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Vince taking it to the top.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
What will you call the Studio?

Caliber Studio?

Venom Vince Versace-Gym?

Vissy and Co?

The Tu?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
In Norway, where gay marriage is allowed, the divorce rate is higher than among straight couples.

NN

In the US, I can't imagine it being higher when it's already at about 50%

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I'll have some of Izzo's stuff but my money will mainly come from group training so I will have to keep the space open.  I'll also need to find a way to get a shower in there as there is only one toilet and a sink....otherwise, people will need to come dressed and wash up at home

DB's to 50lbs, TRX stations, a 0-90 bench, sandbags, KB's, some bands, etc. Don't worry about racks. No room. Do you have an outside area? Logistics done right, you could pull in $150-200k easily.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

NN

Okay, don't get me wrong I'm not some gay advocate.  Just my personal observation. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
DB's to 50lbs, TRX stations, a 0-90 bench, sandbags, KB's, some bands, etc. Don't worry about racks. No room. Do you have an outside area? Logistics done right, you could pull in $150-200k easily.

Melvin,

If I were you, I would send Joe a private message and have him give you a little guidance.

Joe does this shit for a living and makes out pretty damn well.

Think about it, handsome..
"1"