Author Topic: Its spider infested, smells bad, looks bad....but I will make it a PT Studio  (Read 32294 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You live in a rich crowded area were people have the time and money to do the stupid stuff you sell. You catter to a very rich, special public, not the average joe and have been in the business for a long time, you re probably a drug dealer too being a life long steroid user yourself....you re comparing oranges and apples , vince goodcum is nowehere near as smart or experienced as you and prolly live in a far different place with a far different customer base.

But you re both lying assholes tho, you re just better than him at lying and deceiving people.

On a side note your business will go bankrupt too one day, a gym simply isnt sustainable even in a rich area, going to a gym , paying a PT is a luxury for rich people, considering the economic collapse that s coming, less and less people will have the time and money to pay for such a luxury. Also once your clients are done learning everything they can from your shithole, they ll do their own thing somewhere else or build their own gym -or will quit the whole thing-. Physical conditioning is a personal hobby, and more and more people do it at home and learn everything from the internet for free. Training in someone else facility and injecting steroids doesnt last eternally for anyone and is completely dependant of the economy; when things get tough, all these unhealthy habits /lifestyle a few people are able to have cannot continue.

vince goodcum said:
Haha if only you knew...

Thanks for proving everything i exposed was right tho, you have no argument, it's not nice to act that way after i helped you dodge a bullet. But can you help someone who doesnt want to be helped?

You're waaaay off and quite stupid when it comes to business. BTW, you couldn't do my job. Id be willing to bet money on it. go away little man.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Nobody can do Coach Marinos work.

He's one of a kind!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
You're waaaay off and quite stupid when it comes to business. BTW, you couldn't do my job. Id be willing to bet money on it. go away little man.

On a side note, you re somewhat right, I never planned to abandon a family, and make money while bullshitings people and selling drugs while barely raising a poor depressed son whose father is as hypocrit with him he is with his customers. That is for sure.

We All Reap What We Sow.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
You can't make it a studio when you already live there, peter nibbler.
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Dude, you ve been bullshitsing us for years and i ve been calling you out every single time, none of your so called internet businesses ever earned you shit as predicted, and you re obviously again too quick pretending to have stuff you dont have. You just posted a picture of a place that s not even equiped, you have no customers, a shitty business plan as i exposed it in my previous plan, you should keep quiet and humble because at the moment you have nothing but a dream, and an unrealistic dream, hope, at that. Most people who act the way you do fail, of that i am certain. Just like with your previous attempts at "internet businesses" you bragged a lot and spammed the board but none of that crap ever took off. You also changed jobs so many times, pretending to be a bouncer, correctional officer etc -yet you kept none of these jobs?-; i suspect most of these were bullshits too, you prolly overexagerated everything like most insecure drama queens, in reality collecting welfare checks all along the way.

Your business model, plan, is shit, anyone with half a brain can see it. For 300 bucks a month of rent i can only imagine the shitty area it must be located. If at least, you were owning the place, you could make benefits, but there is no way in hell you re ever going to earn more than what the rent and electricity cost, unless you spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week non stop looking for customers. Even if you did, the potential customer base in the area would dry up quickly. The whole project is simply non sustainable from the getgo.
You re probably making an ass of yourself again while someone is ripping you of your money with a smile, but again, nobody s going to be surprised on here, we know you.

In fact the only way you could make money off it as a gym would be to own the place, and to make it open to public while spending your life looking for potential customers to train personally in addition. But again, people who want to join a gym will join the big chain gyms, not yours.

Now the icing on the cake: why would anyone in their right mind ever want any advices about physical conditionning from you? You re a liar and a cheat, you d probably lie to them and keep them ignorant as long as possible to milk them off of their money just like most PTs do until they quit, but to do so one requires at least some charisma, something you dont even have.  

Only big gyms can survive, or small -still, bigger than yours- ones if in a very very well placed spot in a huge city. If you personal train you either work for a chain or you do it in your own private gym/studio, but still , it has to be located in a rich neighborhood or in the center of a huge city to be profitable.

This thread and bullshit project/business of yours will end eactly the same way as previous ones, sorry to burst your bubble but it's probably better that way.

Obviously you're clueless. 24hr has filed BK three times in the last seven years and would say everyone else (big box gyms) run in the red and have either filed for BK or about to. Most small gyms have a profit margin of 50% or greater, big gyms have zero to little profit margin. When you're charging $12 a month and have an overhead of 75k per month, you lose. Like you, their losers. Don't be fooled by how crowded a gym is. They're not building anywhere they rate they used to. Get out of this thread, you've already made too much of an ass of yourself, I'm embarrassed for you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Nobody can do Coach Marinos work.

He's one of a kind!

Lot of people can...he's just too stupid.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

He also doesn't have any confidence in his abilities.  People like him get 40 hour a week jobs and play it safe all their lives hoping that they don't get laid off or fired.....something I was guilty of at one timebecause I had a comfortable job at Alltel. 

Nowadays I don't worry about bein laid off or fired.....I own my business, my life, and my destiny.
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V

He also doesn't have any confidence in his abilities.  People like him get 40 hour a week jobs and play it safe all their lives hoping that they don't get laid off or fired.....something I was guilty of at one timebecause I had a comfortable job at Alltel. 

Nowadays I don't worry about bein laid off or fired.....I own my business, my life, and my destiny.

hahahahahahahahahaha   oh, brother  ::)

your destiny is to die of aids 
K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
hahahahahahahahahaha   oh, brother  ::)

your destiny is to die of aids 

Get lost, gimmick
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V

Get lost, gimmick

why don't you get lost, polesmoker?

K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

On a side note, you re somewhat right, I never planned to abandon a family, and make money while bullshitings people and selling drugs while barely raising a poor depressed son whose father is as hypocrit with him he is with his customers. That is for sure.

We All Reap What We Sow.

BTW, uberdummy. If we were bullshitting people we wouldn't offer a 100% Money Back Guaranty (shameless plug) with our general clientele.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
BTW, uberdummy. If we were bullshitting people we wouldn't offer a 100% Money Back Guaranty (shameless plug) with our general clientele.

"personal trainer" hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha  oh, brother  ::) 

stand there with a whistle and a clipboard and count reps of some fat housewife doing deep kneebends

K

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Vince, if it's really a bad business model like some have said then I'm worried you're only wasting your money on this (rent and all). If pulling the plug on this venture  is the smart thing to do then go ahead and do it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"personal trainer" hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha  oh, brother  ::) 

stand there with a whistle and a clipboard and count reps of some fat housewife doing deep kneebends

"Gimmicks" hahahahahahahahahaha  oh brother ::)

Sit and hide behind a keyboard calling people out because they're too big of pussies to show themselves

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
"Gimmicks" hahahahahahahahahaha  oh brother ::)

Sit and hide behind a keyboard calling people out because they're too big of pussies to show themselves

You're not exactly out in public yourself, stud.  You've tearfully pounded that keyboard enough for one lifetime.  No wonder all your wives left you for black guys.
K

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You're not exactly out in public yourself, stud.  You've tearfully pounded that keyboard enough for one lifetime.  No wonder all your wives left you for black guys.

I'm easy to find. my info has been out there for years. I'm one of the few on here who hide, gimmick.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
I'm easy to find. my info has been out there for years. I'm one of the few on here who hide, gimmick.

You've had almost as many getbig names as you have wives who left you for black guys. 

I don't blame you for being mad.  Being 5 foot 5 has to suck ballz.
K

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

at least Vince still has a dream...unlike you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
at least Vince still has a dream...unlike you

????

Stark

• Getbig V
Melvin,

If I were you, I would send Joe a private message and have him give you a little guidance.

Joe does this shit for a living and makes out pretty damn well.

Think about it, ..
"handsome"

The fuck?

All the best Vincent

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
I like Vince but it's always what he's gonna do, it's never "hey, look what I did".

Why not fill it with equipment and take some pics training the supposed clients? Guarantee that won't happen. Instead you get pics of some shithole that Vince claims he is renting and will turn into the next big thing. Just like he's about to buy land, or do a show, or expand his non existent business.

He is always talking about what he will do next but never actually does anything.

Most laugh but a few like Keith got mad with it. Anyone here some time knows his claims never, EVER amount to diddly.

The guy is full of shit and a compulsive liar.

Stark

• Getbig V
I like Vince but it's always what he's gonna do, it's never "hey, look what I did".

Why not fill it with equipment and take some pics training the supposed clients? Guarantee that won't happen. Instead you get pics of some shithole that Vince claims he is renting and will turn into the next big thing. Just like he's about to buy land, or do a show, or expand his non existent business.

He is always talking about what he will do next but never actually does anything.

Most laugh but a few like Keith got mad with it. Anyone here some time knows his claims never, EVER amount to diddly.

I do that as well, nothing wrong with it, I have ideas every day most are web based and done I follow through that's the difference between a 9-5 jobber like yourself and entrepreneurs like Vincent and many others here

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
I do that as well, nothing wrong with it, I have ideas every day most are web based and done I follow through that's the difference between a 9-5 jobber like yourself and entrepreneurs like Vincent and many others here

fuck off, troll.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

Actually Vince's PT studio is already up and running! It sure looks bigger than what he says. Here is a shot of it with Vince posing too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You've had almost as many getbig names as you have wives who left you for black guys. 

I don't blame you for being mad.  Being 5 foot 5 has to suck ballz.

This turd still here?