Author Topic: Its spider infested, smells bad, looks bad....but I will make it a PT Studio  (Read 32295 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
For all Business Ventures, one must always listen to the advice of Johhny Falcone, the Bugsy Siegel of Gyms and Nationwide Franchises.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Congrats Vince! I also just opened my own place for hardcore powerlifting and weightlifting. I got a kick ass deal got 2400 sq foot for $400 a month! It has always been a dream of mine to open my own place well now I have and love it! Not gonna be a money maker as far as quitting my day job but it will sustain itself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Congrats Vince! I also just opened my own place for hardcore powerlifting and weightlifting. I got a kick ass deal got 2400 sq foot for $400 a month! It has always been a dream of mine to open my own place well now I have and love it! Not gonna be a money maker as far as quitting my day job but it will sustain itself.

Wow!!!  2400 sq ft is an awesome deal.,,,must be in a warehouse district
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Melvin,

Will you or will you not give me a discount if I were to go down for a training session?

"1"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Maybe we could all pitch in and get Basile to create a special piece of equipment for Vince's place. I believe NASA bought Basile's bicep/rocket ship so maybe Basile can come up with something even better.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Melvin,

Will you or will you not give me a discount if I were to go down for a training session?

"1"

I thought the homo booty calls took place in PMs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I thought the homo booty calls took place in PMs.

No booty call here, just seeking a good deal if I were to fly down for a week in that area.

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 OMR, is VG gay?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
OMR, is VG gay?

Melvin Goodrum is a homosexual, yes.

He is married to a nice young chap if I am not mistaken.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Melvin,

"1"

Sure
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Oh. I thought that they were just joking.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Sure

Thank you very much.  I know Joe (Coach) is also willing to give me a nice discount if I were to fly his way, so I am very grateful to you both.

It's not everyday that you get training advice from talented folks.

"1"

Jizzacked

as annoying as venom vince can be at times, you got to admire the bro's persistence.  best of luck in your new endeavor vince

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
 Oh. I thought that they were just joking.

Nope, not a joke.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Good luck with this Vince. How much do you charge your clients?
O

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I saw that on FB. Looks sick! Can't believe you're only paying $400 for 2400sqft. Shit, I'm paying 893.00 for only 1000sqft.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Thank you very much.  I know Joe (Coach) is also willing to give me a nice discount if I were to fly his way, so I am very grateful  ;Dto you both. ;D

It's not everyday that you get training advice from talented folks.

"1"

I would....no homo of course

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Oh, I was going to ask why you left BSN
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
DB's to 50lbs, TRX stations, a 0-90 bench, sandbags, KB's, some bands, etc. Don't worry about racks. No room. Do you have an outside area? Logistics done right, you could pull in $150-200k easily.
Deaf ears Coach....but I'll be using your services real quick here. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
you need a hot , cold water line and a drain line , stud up a wall insert shower kit from home depot my neeguls

Handle grips in the showers too.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Good work Vince.

Now give some local bodybuilders free memberships and try to learn something.
a

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Vince, how much do you charge for guest posing? I might be putting on a show soon and need to draw a crowd. Ronnie's fee I can't afford for sure.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Looks like a glory hole studio

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Here we go again with another pipe dream. A cheap rental is found and immediately Goodrum posts about some new venture that will never happen. No bank manager will lend him a cent for a business venture. Why he wants to work instead of staying home as the wife is a mystery. 2500 square feet should be a minimum to consider. 400 square feet? Lunacy. Next we will hear about his need to expand.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Here we go again with another pipe dream. A cheap rental is found and immediately Goodrum posts about some new venture that will never happen. No bank manager will lend him a cent for a business venture. Why he wants to work instead of staying home as the wife is a mystery. 2500 square feet should be a minimum to consider. 400 square feet? Lunacy. Next we will hear about his need to expand.

hahahahhahahaahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahaha !!!

MELTDOWN!

hahahahhahahah!!

Relax old man, don't be hatin