Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 355922 times)

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #2675 on: February 27, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »
Fresh from bb.com...

My dad is getting me a Squat-Rack tommorow, I'm very worried (serious)
I checked the messages and some guy was phoning about a squat rack delivery tomorrow, little does my dad know I haven't worked out for a while and I'm having second thoughts about lifting.

Basically, I cannot keep my facial fat down when I'm lifting, I cant understand why because in the period that I have stopped lifting I have been eating dirtier and my facial fat has gone way down but my bf% is about the same. I hate when my facial fat goes up, I get depressed.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2676 on: February 27, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »
It takes but a David to defeat the lamebrains in this thread. It also takes a real man to be able to acknowledge he fancies all kinds of women and not just the fake-titted ones who model in pathetic muscle magazines.

I wonder who dates all those big gals in America? Surely the Getbiggers are secretly seeing many of them. I mean, if 66% of females in America are overweight the bodybuilders, being mostly brawn, wouldn't stand a chance dating the 1/3 who are average or slim. Come to think of it, the average woman in America must be a size 16 and growing. Imagine how annoyed these simpletons are when they are engulfed in women of size wherever they go. Whenever I think of this thread I think of all the bigots of Getbig who must be really upset the population is getting fatter. These guys go to Walmart knowing full well what they are going to see there.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2677 on: February 28, 2008, 12:26:42 AM »
Fresh from bb.com...

bwbwhahaahahaahahaahahaa haahahaah that's the dumbest shit i have read in a while.

It takes but a David to defeat the lamebrains in this thread. It also takes a real man to be able to acknowledge he fancies all kinds of women and not just the fake-titted ones who model in pathetic muscle magazines.

I wonder who dates all those big gals in America? Surely the Getbiggers are secretly seeing many of them. I mean, if 66% of females in America are overweight the bodybuilders, being mostly brawn, wouldn't stand a chance dating the 1/3 who are average or slim. Come to think of it, the average woman in America must be a size 16 and growing. Imagine how annoyed these simpletons are when they are engulfed in women of size wherever they go. Whenever I think of this thread I think of all the bigots of Getbig who must be really upset the population is getting fatter. These guys go to Walmart knowing full well what they are going to see there.

well, it was until now.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2678 on: February 28, 2008, 12:44:13 AM »

It takes a real man to be selective in finding a woman. Only someone with low standards would settle for a random fatty. Also genius 66% of males are fat and they're the ones dating the fat chicks. There's no pride in parading a fat chick on your arm because that's what you settled for.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #2679 on: February 28, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »
It takes a real man to be selective in finding a woman. Only someone with low standards would settle for a random fatty. Also genius 66% of males are fat and they're the ones dating the fat chicks. There's no pride in parading a fat chick on your arm because that's what you settled for.

bullseye!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2680 on: February 28, 2008, 05:56:45 PM »
Just the opposite. Those who judge people by their appearance only are rather lame individuals. That other saps support you on this thread is pathetic and should give you no cause to feel morally superior to anyone else. You all descend to the level of that netstalker, Goatboy. A gimmick account if ever there was one.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #2681 on: February 28, 2008, 06:02:04 PM »
Just the opposite. Those who judge people by their appearance only are rather lame individuals. That other saps support you on this thread is pathetic and should give you no cause to feel morally superior to anyone else. You all descend to the level of that netstalker, Goatboy. A gimmick account if ever there was one.

Judging people by their appearance and wanting to have a slim fit attractive woman is two different things.  I don't go around laughing at fat women to their face, however my personal preference is for a a women who is into fitness.  I don't see how you think the two cannot be seperated.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2682 on: February 28, 2008, 06:16:47 PM »

Have a cold one, Vince, you willpower-lacking chubby-chaser:
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2683 on: February 28, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
Well should 160 pound Goatboy fear and admire me. He has achieved nothing of note re his physique or strength.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2684 on: February 28, 2008, 06:43:55 PM »
Well should 160 pound Goatboy fear and admire me. He has achieved nothing of note re his physique or strength.

What does my weight in 9th grade have to do with your love for the fatties, Vince?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2685 on: February 28, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »

I must not drink enough root beer.  :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2686 on: February 28, 2008, 06:53:21 PM »
Goatboy, you are a witty bloke devoid of any standing in bodybuilding or strength circles. Without the internet you truly are nothing at all.

Hope this helps.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2687 on: February 28, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »
Why are you molesting a palm tree in this pic, Vince?  No fatties around that day?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2688 on: February 28, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »
Vince will suck cock just to fuck a fat bitch

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2689 on: February 28, 2008, 07:11:35 PM »
Vince will suck cock just to fuck a fat bitch
Vince wanders the streets and searches for that fattest drifter holding a "Will Fuckk For Food "Sign.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2690 on: February 28, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »
Vince provides serious motivation for chicks in fat camp:

"Lose your blubber, and this creep will lose interest in you!"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2691 on: February 28, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »
Mr. Saskatoon 1854 looking healthy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2692 on: February 28, 2008, 07:25:26 PM »
Goatboy is harvesting photos from my online site. Shows what he does in his spare time. I can hold my head high re my accomplishments in the Irongame whereas nonentity Goatboy can't even carry my gym bag.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #2693 on: February 29, 2008, 02:04:13 AM »
Goatboy is harvesting photos from my online site. Shows what he does in his spare time. I can hold my head high re my accomplishments in the Irongame whereas nonentity Goatboy can't even carry my gym bag.

Vince honestly, you should go on a gh-testosterone-clen cycle for at least 20 weeks

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2694 on: February 29, 2008, 02:56:41 AM »
Nobody here has ever denied that you did look very good back in the day. But that is decades behind you, which is something you fail to grasp. And besides: an appeal to authority based solely on physical appearance is not quite kosher, and you should know better.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2695 on: February 29, 2008, 03:21:24 AM »
So we should admire your old physique and look up to it but can't do the same with our women?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2696 on: February 29, 2008, 04:19:36 AM »
This goddamn thread again.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2697 on: February 29, 2008, 04:54:06 AM »
This goddamn thread again.

Your lack of willopwer sickens me!  >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2698 on: February 29, 2008, 04:55:06 AM »
Vince honestly, you should go on a gh-testosterone-clen cycle for at least 20 weeks

I don't think 20 weeks will be enough.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #2699 on: February 29, 2008, 05:05:29 AM »
I don't think 20 weeks will be enough.

It will be fine. But he would have to actually workout and not chase fat bitches around town.