Author Topic: I have found the cure for facial acne  (Read 931 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
I have found the cure for facial acne
« on: September 23, 2008, 06:35:39 AM »
Bowel Toxicity.

Eat lottttts of fibre, should be having 1 or 2 good bowel movements per day...feeling "empty" after each.
I have occasional breakouts on the SAME areas of my face. During these breakouts, my skin FEELS different....more itchy and oily, as if u can feel the zit forming....I now have a spotless complexion.

Over the past few weeks i have noticed a correlation bewtween bowel movements, amount of fibre in my diet and acne breakouts.

If you can get into the habit of eating 25+ grams of fibre per day i am almost CERTAIN that your facial outbreaks will clear up.
You need to get into a cycle of regular daily bowel movements, expelling waste products that are responsible for the toxins which i believe cause acne.

PLENTY OF WATER WHEN EATING THIS AMOUNT OF FIBRE>>>>ur piss should be clear

I hope this will help some people
Try it and see if it works
 8)

TREAT ACNE FROM THE INSIDE.....forget all the creams and facial scrubs.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: I have found the cure for facial acne
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 07:33:26 AM »
heres me guess why that works...=

dietary fiber can bind to dietary fat and pull it through the digestive track undigested. thus, your body never gets to use that fat you ate, because you ate fiber after you ate the fat and as the fiber moved through your digestive track it pushed through the fat. because of this, your body doesn't have adequate dietary fat to manufacture hormones. Oily skin, acne, MUSCLE GROWTH..all signs of high hormone production. take away dietary fat, because you have added a bunch of dietary fiber, and you take away those hormones...which means no oily sin, no acne.. and ... you guessed it.. no muscle growth  :-\

On a side note, what works great for me, and I have very sensitive skin, is Cetaphil daily cleanser. It was recommended to me by the woman who does my facials/massages. It works wonders.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »
I typically have little problems with acne when I'm off cycle, I get plenty of fibre and have a bowel movement 2-3 times a day typically.  Only when I'm on cycle do I get breakouts, but that's expected.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »
B-5 and wash your face 2 or 3 times a day ;)
I am a big baby

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »
stop eating processed food and you will see clearer skin and you will feel better!