Author Topic: The sad nature of being a human  (Read 4705 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
The sad nature of being a human
« on: June 13, 2008, 07:25:16 PM »
You are trapped in a world that is way to complex for you to comprehend with the cognitive apparatus you = equipped with. At the same time this cognitive apparatus (your brain) is programmed to ask all the questions about reality that you probably need a much stronger cognitive processor to answer. Thus, you are trapped searching until you die because you are too dumb to figure out the answer, so any "answer" you might come across = some silly constructed fantasy that has nothing to do with the ultra complex reality.

The only real chance you have to get answers at this point in time is after your death, if the idea of an "afterlife" actually has merit, so you can kill yourself right now, although it might be gambling.

Your best bet is to start listening to this guy:

You gotta love this guy, he knows everything :'(

io856

Re: The sad nature of being a human
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 07:27:18 PM »
Debussey, sorry to burst your bubble...

GARY BUSEY IS AN ACTOR he is not actually like that in real life. HE was acting crazy for MTV. Your obsession is therefore a farce.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 07:27:50 PM »

GARY BUSEY IS AN ACTOR he is not actually like that in real life. HE was acting crazy for MTV. Your obsession is therefore a farce.

DB are you a scientologist?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »

You = dreaming. GOD = GOD, just like Debussey = Debussey.

More:

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 08:12:44 PM »
That is true.

Sometimes when you're deep in thought and you ask yourself too many questions about the mechanics of how things work.. You think you're coming to an answer, only to ask more questions and getting frustrated at your inability to understand

very depressing  :(

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 08:15:46 PM »
That is true.

Sometimes when you're deep in thought and you ask yourself too many questions about the mechanics of how things work.. You think you're coming to an answer, only to ask more questions and getting frustrated at your inability to understand

very depressing  :(

No need to worry. Just listen to this guy:

ConanCarl

• Getbig II
  • CD
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 09:18:06 PM »
I feel shot after watching that
-and must break the cycle orf Samsara

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 09:35:28 PM »
I feel shot after watching that
-and must break the cycle orf Samsara

Everything Gary said = spot on. Live after his words, and happiness will be yours.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 11:43:33 PM »
You are trapped in a world that is way to complex for you to comprehend with the cognitive apparatus you = equipped with. At the same time this cognitive apparatus (your brain) is programmed to ask all the questions about reality that you probably need a much stronger cognitive processor to answer. Thus, you are trapped searching until you die because you are too dumb to figure out the answer, so any "answer" you might come across = some silly constructed fantasy that has nothing to do with the ultra complex reality.

The only real chance you have to get answers at this point in time is after your death, if the idea of an "afterlife" actually has merit, so you can kill yourself right now, although it might be gambling.

Your best bet is to start listening to this guy:

You gotta love this guy, he knows everything :'(
:D Id love to have some of the shit he"s on !

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »
Look at that double corona!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 12:04:08 AM »
we're all little pieces of the creator with amnesia, here to experience things that come with uncertainty.

io856

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »
Why have the liberals filled me with guilt about every attempt I make at achieving a better quality of life?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »
Why have the liberals filled me with guilt about every attempt I make at achieving a better quality of life?

only you can fill yourself with guilt.

I heard the rapper Kanye say on his cd today... "I don't speak with pessimists".  Sage advice.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 06:20:25 AM »
Last night, Gary Busey spoke to Debussey in a dream.

It was not ny happy talk.

The aliens = gearing up the anal probe for another Debussey abduction >:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 06:23:15 AM »

actuall he is like tht in real life.
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 06:31:56 AM »
yes life is a dream of reincarnations and experiences . everyday is fresh like youve never existed in the path, you just carry the illusion with you
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 06:33:53 AM »

He's not even a good actor, LOL!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 06:41:19 AM »
He's not even a good actor, LOL!

Your little cognitive apparatus can not comprehend the tremendous overall quality and the subtleties of Gary Buseys acting. He is beyond you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 07:24:47 AM »

Your little cognitive apparatus can not comprehend the tremendous overall quality and the subtleties of Gary Buseys acting. He is beyond you.

see that clip you posted automatically would not make a damn bit of sense to stupid getbiggers, because they only think one way and thats NEGATIVE, they miss out on KEY POINTS OF UNDERSTANDING when they are afraid to see something in a different perception

there is so many ways to percieve something

and many if not all can be right in there perception. they will EXIST in there perception of choice, missing out on potentially better options, thats why the majority of getbig is so pathetic because they only see it there way
A

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 07:33:49 AM »
see that clip you posted automatically would not make a damn bit of sense to stupid getbiggers, because they only think one way and thats NEGATIVE, they miss out on KEY POINTS OF UNDERSTANDING when they are afraid to see something in a different perception

there is so many ways to percieve something

and many if not all can be right in there perception. they will EXIST in there perception of choice, missing out on potentially better options, thats why the majority of getbig is so pathetic because they only see it there way

Yes! The belief in Gary Buseys deep thinking should be mandatory for every humanoid. No matter how it is percieved, it = always concidered GODS words.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 07:47:40 AM »
Heres Mel Gibson owning Busey.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 07:53:21 AM »

He's probably a homo too!!

He'll likely say we are all pure energy and ideas like: male, female, dog, cat, etc.... are ways for limited minds try relating to the world around them. :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 08:00:14 AM »
I'll repeat the theory/paradox: Our brains are too simple to understand how our consciousness works (it is truly a synergy) and, conversely, if we could understand our consciousness, our brain would be of such simple construction that such understanding would be impossible. See?   :o

/needs a bit of thought, i know   

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 08:06:17 AM »
I'll repeat the theory/paradox: Our brains are too simple to understand how our consciousness works (it is truly a synergy) and, conversely, if we could understand our consciousness, our brain would be of such simple construction that such understanding would be impossible. See?   :o

/needs a bit of thought, i know   

There = a way out of course, predicted by Gary Busey: Enhanching human intelligence, and that = on its way.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 08:10:28 AM »
There = a way out of course, predicted by Gary Busey: Enhanching human intelligence, and that = on its way.
Ah well, that is classified far beyond any level of intelligence/consciousness I might possess.  :-\

/i'll go back to counting my fingers and toes