Author Topic: Look at this beast front squatting 500 for 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7019 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Look at this beast front squatting 500 for 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2006, 05:19:22 PM »
i didnt say that was not impressive because it indeed is,,,what i did say,,, is that this style of lifting will not get you a pro card in most cases,,,take out kuclo of the equation due to age as i said in past times kuclo will have a pro card,,his genetics and build is superior and his age is young.
ronnie coleman got completely fucked from this style of training and did it years before and had the lean muscle mass for this style of lifting.

increasing the weight you lift is important but it gets to a point where injury can kill your goals,,i support heavy lifting,,but heavy lifting should give back results especially on the hormones uses in those specific cases.

This is true. The majority of people seem to never learn this. Most people think that the more you lift the bigger you get and  you will eventually get a pro card. I have seem pleny of guys who train for strength and not get any bigger. You need to know how to separate powerlifting from bodybuiding.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2006, 05:20:45 PM »
This is true. The majority of people seem to never learn this. Most people think that the more you lift the bigger you get and  you will eventually get a pro card. I have seem pleny of guys who train for strength and not get any bigger. You need to know how to separate powerlifting from bodybuiding.
tell Coleman that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2006, 05:45:20 PM »
I have seem pleny of guys who train for strength and not get any bigger.
Sure, being strong doesn't equate a pro card. However, say we have two identical twins, after a year of training both of them do 250lbs x 10 on the bench. Over the next 3 years one of them trains for strength and gets up to 350lbs x 10, and the other twin is satisfied and never lifts more than the 250lbs x 10 - who will have a bigger chest?

I would never deny that training heavy can be, and is, dangerous. No argument from me there. But I would also never deny that what Kucklo and Trop do here is building mass the fastest way possible - by getting stronger.

Getting stronger will make you bigger but this type of training has to be weighed against the risk of getting injured. Eventually it will happen. Coleman has incredible injury resistance that allowed him to throw around huge weights and get bigger than anyone but even he eventually got injured.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2006, 02:23:27 AM »
tell Coleman that.

I always thought that the amount of rest between sets is the difference between bodybuilding and powerlifting training. From my own expercience dropping the rest time decreases the weight but increases the amount of mass I built.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2006, 07:37:35 AM »
I always thought that the amount of rest between sets is the difference between bodybuilding and powerlifting training. From my own expercience dropping the rest time decreases the weight but increases the amount of mass I built.

hahahahaha, i guess you say that because you're so huge, right "willriker"? ::)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2006, 08:10:02 AM »
that vid clip blew me away. the heaviest I have ever gone on fronts is 275 for 6. haha, monster baby weight next to this rediculous pound you-into chopmeat superman!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2006, 10:24:06 AM »
Kamali couldn't touch the weight these two lift.
What are you talking about, SF? of COURSE kamali could front squat 500 for reps...

...of course he'd need about 9 spotters. 2 guys on each end of the bar, 2 in front using their hands, 1 guy doing the 'spoon' on Kamali from behind and one guy spooning the guy spooning Kamlai and 1 guy shouting out encourgements.

Trop. I like calling him 'Trop'. Sounds like 'Prop'. He's strong as a fkn raging bull and smart to. I'd buy a video of his before I'd buy a Cutler video or another Ronnie video or something. 
?

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2006, 10:33:15 AM »

I am stunned by your witty reply

Seriously, is that not the reason why Jay Cutler trains so fast ?(little or no rest between sets)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2006, 10:34:45 AM »
na jay trains fast so he can go home and cook meal number 18 of the day.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2006, 10:39:35 AM »
na jay trains fast so he can go home and cook meal number 18 of the day.

Haven't thought about that :)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2006, 12:12:18 PM »
Thanks for the kind comments everyone. 

The funny thing about the calves is, I get more comments about my calves than anything else. 
In the summer, I always hear, "are you a bodybuilder?  I could tell by your calves." 
Apparently even the normal person has caught on to the small calves trend in bbing!

They look really bad in the video though...

In case anyone who mentioned it is actually interested, I am looking into making a training/nutrition tape. 

I don't know how well it would sell, but I would like to get a video together with training footage, and a segment with real nutritional information. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2006, 12:13:42 PM »

Hahaha.
240 at 10 bf.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »
Thanks for the kind comments everyone. 

The funny thing about the calves is, I get more comments about my calves than anything else. 
In the summer, I always hear, "are you a bodybuilder?  I could tell by your calves." 
Apparently even the normal person has caught on to the small calves trend in bbing!

They look really bad in the video though...

In case anyone who mentioned it is actually interested, I am looking into making a training/nutrition tape. 

I don't know how well it would sell, but I would like to get a video together with training footage, and a segment with real nutritional information. 
Make that happen and I will absolutley buy a dvd, Justin. As I get more expierenced and a little older...dvds like the ones Jay and Ronnie or this guy or that guy has to offer is boring to me now. To see Johnny Pro Bodybuilder in a tank at Golds-venice doing lat pulldowns now...just...bores me.

I want to learn. I want to learn more and more. I follow your 'work' and somewhat pay attention to DC training and to a small degree apply it to my own training.

Go for it...make the training dvd explaining DC. Like the old HIT video with Mentzer and Markus Reinhardt? Maybe Dante can be like...the narrator or something while you or Kuclo go through the exercises? Then he can explain his theories throught the sets etc...

Then a whole series or segment where you explain YOUR nutritional theories and contest prep ideas or offseason mass phase principles etc...

Just food for thought.
?

body88

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2006, 12:24:48 PM »
-you gotta know the sport a little better to understand where i come from,,

-you also need to learn from my posts instead of runnin your 20 year old mouths for nothing,,the more you will read my posts the more chances you have at national placing in the usa or abroad

-i get plenty of private messges that i try to answer yet not all i do due to privacy issues and you got to understand it.

-blue stars are not wanted by me because i want to stay annonimous,,,my email that was provided when registtarion occured is not my email thus email you write there wont get to me,,so is the birthdate provided,,

-im doing a big favour to majority of greenies that aim at high level of competition by opening their eyes since i am god when it comes to hormones,,and not only in the usa

- to all the ones who concerned that dea will come,,,i say you have nothing to worry about because they look for narcs and that is a diff section of bodybuilding that i stay out of,,also when the goods are not kept in usa you are as safe as possible,,

- inorder to be able to survive that long,,you gotta know the industry well and stay as far from fire as possible (palumbo,,the murderer,,you gotta know how to use and control them and put them in an isolated box so when they get cought they know nothing about anything) i shouldnt tell you that but hey its xmas why not ;)

- the guy in question in the video pesented is HORMONIZED TO THE MAX. and yes yes i do support true protien,,they are ok,,,but keep it real fellas,,just keep it real

- if you will pay attention closely how luke improved his chest,,,it wasnt by super heavy bench,,,and he is how much ? 280 oh ya ,,,

insted of running your mouth just lay back,,read,,,take the right hormones and be proud of it,,,and follow my advice if you wanna get anywhere in this industry.

Haha, why is none of this post in broken English? You used to make your posts look like you did not speak the language. Hahah, fucking fraud.

This guys thinks he is a god? Haha, good luck with dialysis ya sped.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2006, 03:27:11 PM »
Hahaha.

hahaha= I kiss squadfathers ass...  ::)

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2006, 04:34:35 PM »

Why don't you save this post and YOUR post to show your buddy Kamali ??
Train forever !