Author Topic: Quadrupling the Deficit  (Read 659 times)

James

Quadrupling the Deficit
« on: July 11, 2009, 01:36:34 PM »

President Barack Obama has repeatedly claimed that his budget would cut the deficit by half by the end of his term. But as Heritage analyst Brian Riedl has pointed out, given that Obama has already helped quadruple the deficit with his stimulus package, pledging to halve it by 2013 is hardly ambitious. The Washington Post has a great graphic which helps put President Obama’s budget deficits in context of President Bush’s.
What’s driving Obama’s unprecedented massive deficits? Spending. Riedl details:

-President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.

-President Bush began a string of expensive financial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.

President Bush created a Medicare drug entitlement that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new government health care fund.

President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. President Obama would double it.

President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in creased this spending by 20 percent.

President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.

President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.

And this is just the half of it.  :o

Obama, through cap & trade, is attempting to deliver the final death blow to America. The purpose of cap & trade is a transfer a wealth, from those who worked for it (working Americans) to those who didn't. Obama's loyalities with Europe, not the US. Then there's national "health care", which is not health care but a eugenics plan. My mother, who is in her 80s, had state of the art cardiac surgery which saved her life. In Canada or Britian, she would not have gotten it becaue the NHS considers expensive, life saving measures for the elderly a waste of money.

Americans better wake up and realize their strengths and the good society they have built, because the plan is to take away from them !

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Quadrupling the Deficit
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 08:54:47 AM »
would cut the deficit by half by the end of his term[/b
]

if u read the first line...

EVERYTHING after is just speculation...

wait n see...not like u can really do jack shit about it...

the majority voted and won...
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
]

if u read the first line...

EVERYTHING after is just speculation...

wait n see...not like u can really do jack shit about it...

the majority voted and won...
is that why you get on here and bitch about bush/cheney? by your logic we should just accept the ass raping we are all getting handed right now...brilliant idea bro.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 11:17:52 AM »
is that why you get on here and bitch about bush/cheney? by your logic we should just accept the ass raping we are all getting handed right now...brilliant idea bro.

i bitch about bush and cheny cause 911 happened 8 fucking months into bush's term...just 8 months

4 yrs and 4 months later...OSAMA ws still at large...and bush left office letting America's most sought after criminal still at large... while pandering trillions on a bullshit war...surprise..Osama not in iraq :-\
Obama JUST got started and we r playing " give a dog a bad name and hang him"..by comparision..Obama has been in office not even 1 yr...and you r judging him...yet ya still wanna sing praises of bush..911 happened on the BUSH WATCH...he FUCKED UP  ;)

kapeesh? or is that concept too hard to understand after the bush endorsed "no idiot left behind" education?
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »
i bitch about bush and cheny cause 911 happened 8 fucking months into bush's term...just 8 months

4 yrs and 4 months later...OSAMA ws still at large...and bush left office letting America's most sought after criminal still at large... while pandering trillions on a bullshit war...surprise..Osama not in iraq :-\
Obama JUST got started and we r playing " give a dog a bad name and hang him"..by comparision..Obama has been in office not even 1 yr...and you r judging him...yet ya still wanna sing praises of bush..911 happened on the BUSH WATCH...he FUCKED UP  ;)

kapeesh? or is that concept too hard to understand after the bush endorsed "no idiot left behind" education?
hahahaha ohhhh goodnesss....you see your idiocy shows completly here ive actually bitched about "no child left behind" little man and many other bush actions...A number of obamas moves as well are unnecessary and being billed as necessary to save the economy soley to push HIS AGENDA, if you dont see that youre a straight up idiot.

Yes bush was to blame for 9/11 solely no sorry buddy, Yes bush was to blame for the housing collapse solely no...yes obama is to blame for the host if idiotic moves he is making, solely no...make you feel better

you see you complain about the bush boys and their allegience to him but you are the same way with obama...LOL you dont see the irony and idiocy of that?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »
hahahaha ohhhh goodnesss....you see your idiocy shows completly here ive actually bitched about "no child left behind" little man and many other bush actions...A number of obamas moves as well are unnecessary and being billed as necessary to save the economy soley to push HIS AGENDA, if you dont see that youre a straight up idiot.

when ya move into a shit economy..ya gotta flush the toilet a few times...

Yes bush was to blame for 9/11 solely no sorry buddy,

soooo you woulda given bush how much more time to get osama? and not wasting trillions on a war which got this economy to this shithole in the first place?

you see you complain about the bush boys and their allegience to him but you are the same way with obama...LOL you dont see the irony and idiocy of that?
i actually dont vote..its just that u bush fags got his cock soo far and firmly in your collective asses that its just plain old fashioned fun to try and seperate cock from ass and see yall whine.. :)

carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »

when ya move into a shit economy..ya gotta flush the toilet a few times...

soooo you woulda given bush how much more time to get osama? and not wasting trillions on a war which got this economy to this shithole in the first place?
i actually dont vote..its just that u bush fags got his cock soo far and firmly in your collective asses that its just plain old fashioned fun to try and seperate cock from ass and see yall whine.. :)

hahahah apparently you dont follow the economy either...your idiotic simplistic analysis of the cause of the downturn of our economy is about what a junior high kid would come up with...

yes osama, osama, osama...the taliban/AQ will be there with or without him why is he so important other then a figure head to hold up and say heyyyyy we got him?

again name one thing that I said i liked about what bush did? seriously now name one thing you think obama has done wrong?

your idiocy and lack of comprehension is staggering  :o :-X :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »

hahahah apparently you dont follow the economy either...your idiotic simplistic analysis of the cause of the downturn of our economy is about what a junior high kid would come up with...

do you start ALL your posts with haahaahaa?  :-\  fake laugh tells me i made ya grit your teeth while typing  ;)

yes osama, osama, osama...the taliban/AQ will be there with or without him why is he so important other then a figure head to hold up and say heyyyyy we got him?

Osama > Bush...proof..puddin

seriously now name one thing you think obama has done wrong?

lets see....the stimulus thing could be wrong but too early to tell....yanno..i'm more of a "lets wait for the results" kinda dood

carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 01:03:55 PM »
do you start ALL your posts with haahaahaa?  :-\  fake laugh tells me i made ya grit your teeth while typing  ;)

Osama > Bush...proof..puddin

lets see....the stimulus thing could be wrong but too early to tell....yanno..i'm more of a "lets wait for the results" kinda dood

LOL I see your intuition skills are on par with your junior high analysis and comprehension skills

WOW youre really a dip shit youve nicely put yourself in the same category of mons, lurker and 240...cudos

so obama hasnt done anything wrong as of yet for you?  ;D thats about what i figured....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »

so obama hasnt done anything wrong as of yet for you?  ;D thats about what i figured....

too early to judge yet...

ya see...i dont see thousands of Americans dying as i got used to seeing with bush  :-\

o wait..you see thousands of Americans dying under bush as "progress"  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 03:34:22 PM »

ya see...i dont see thousands of Americans dying as i got used to seeing with bush  :-\

yup b/c ive said that many times  ::) I guess going to college at 15 isnt the best for comprehension skills...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »
yup b/c ive said that many times  ::) I guess going to college at 15 isnt the best for comprehension skills...

so says ther guy with an Amreekan high skool diploma...

thats like a failing grade in japan!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 05:40:15 PM »
so says ther guy with an Amreekan high skool diploma...

thats like a failing grade in japan!  ;D
hahaha well im half japanese sooo....and college grad