Author Topic: IRS Outsourcing to India!  (Read 847 times)

James

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: IRS Outsourcing to India!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 11:06:55 AM »
WTF ?

http://www.nojobsforindia.com/ViewStory.aspx?storyid=29

They also just put in a an prder for shotguns. 

www.businessinsider.com

Gear up you idiots. The fun is about to begin on schedule, JUST LIKE I FUCKING TOLD YOU BACK IN NOVEMBER! 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »

www.businessinsider.com

Gear up you idiots. The fun is about to begin on schedule, JUST LIKE I FUCKING TOLD YOU BACK IN NOVEMBER! 

So what exactly is the "schedule"?   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »
So what exactly is the "schedule"?   :)

1.  800k revision downward on jobs tommorow.

2.  Short term debt obligations of the Fed Gov coming Due.  Sort of like an ARM on short term debt. 

3.  State and local govts spending levels arew insane on every level and causing insolvency,.

4.  Govt has to life the debt ceiling shortly on spending to 14 Trillion in debt. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 11:38:40 AM »

www.businessinsider.com

Not just any shotguns either.  14" barrel Remington 870s...perfect for room clearing.   ;D  Us peons have to have a tax stamp to get barrels that short. 

Disclaimer:  Before some you go nuts over my post is was tongue in cheek and also just a healthy respect for the firearm itself.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:40:59 AM »
Not just any shotguns either.  14" barrel Remington 870s...perfect for room clearing.   ;D  Us peons have to have a tax stamp to get barrels that short. 

Disclaimer:  Before some you go nuts over my post is was tongue in cheek and also just a healthy respect for the firearm itself.   :D

Ha ha.  No kidding.

I read more information on many issues before 8 am than most people do in a MONTH.

SHTF is coming soon.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 11:42:34 AM »
Ha ha.  No kidding.

I read more information on many issues before 8 am than most people do in a MONTH.

SHTF is coming soon.     

Hope & Change asswipes! 

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=f3544f8e4cfdbbf01cfaba5201919a8d&tab=core&_cview=1

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 11:49:02 AM »
India makes beautiful Kaftans.  The handmade bead work is rather exquisite.  Fine attention to detail.  Plus their food is top rate.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 01:18:46 PM »
So 333 you are so against outsourcing.  Where exactly do you stand on all the outsourced goods and services currently imported in the US?  Do you ever buy anything not american made? and if so what is it that you buy?  You see you can't hate on something if you also support it by purchasing outsourced goods. 

This is quite the norm for you though. One minute you'll post about potential medicare cuts as if this makes you mad, next you'll be saying how it should be abolished.  You want illegals deported, yet you never comment on going after the companies that hire them.  Where is the consistency of thought? 
Abandon every hope...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
So 333 you are so against outsourcing.  Where exactly do you stand on all the outsourced goods and services currently imported in the US?  Do you ever buy anything not american made? and if so what is it that you buy?  You see you can't hate on something if you also support it by purchasing outsourced goods. 

This is quite the norm for you though. One minute you'll post about potential medicare cuts as if this makes you mad, next you'll be saying how it should be abolished.  You want illegals deported, yet you never comment on going after the companies that hire them.  Where is the consistency of thought? 
I dare you to ask him where his shoes are from.   ;D

I tried to tell him about the high-quality of American made shoes, but he didn`t listen I am sure. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 01:27:19 PM »
I dare you to ask him where his shoes are from.   ;D

I tried to tell him about the high-quality of American made shoes, but he didn`t listen I am sure. 

Cowboy boots aint my thing.  I wear Milawukee Biker boots to work.  I have no idea where they are made.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 01:29:25 PM »
Cowboy boots aint my thing.  I wear Milawukee Biker boots to work.  I have no idea where they are made.   
Alden`s aren`t cowboy boots.  They are fine American Dress shoes more like English crafted shoes.

Come on 333366, at least buy yourself a SchottNYC jacket. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »
If your Milwaukee Boots are made in the USA then I applaud you as I do think the USA still makes some of the very best Leather Goods in the world.