Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213259 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2012, 02:16:33 PM »
When I was younger, back in the days of Kwame, I wanted to die my hair like him, have that swirl...at the time my mom wouldn't let me walk down to basketball courts, which was down street about about half a mile. We lived in a predominately white neighborhood, but were one of the first to move there (in terms of when the neighborhood was just being built, we were one of two families), a nice middle class neighborhood. Well, she said, "If you put that damn hydrogen peroxide in your hair and you go down there, with your friends and something happens, who are they going to remember, the black kid with his hair looking like he stuck a damn feather in it?"
she forbade me to go down and play hoops, and would say, "And all they would see is some black kid walking with a ball, and if something goes down, who are they going to blame?"
(Nevermind the fact that other black kids that I knew from middle school would play ball down there)

She told to never run in the stores, because they would be watching me, thinking I was stealig something and try to run out the doors. She also told me that if I bought anything, candy, whatever, ask for the receipt and a bag, so nobody can claim that you stole something.
All of these things have stuck with me. Now, some kids are not properly taught by their parents.

And nowadays, when I visit my folks, I see black and white kids together walking down the street to play ball, never really having to worry about looking "suspicious".

parker how should i convey my falcon teachings without me having fear of a violent resistance by minorities?
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2012, 02:16:38 PM »
This isn't that---it was a empty bag---paraphernalia...

But, you opened up a can of worms, read what you wrote...are you saying that due to you being white, they wouldn't suspend you for drugs? Or are you saying that only black kids are suspended if they are caught with drugs?
Plus, there are kids of all races  being busted for weed and drugs who are in high school.

I'll feed the troll this time.

I'm white and never got suspended for bringing the ganja to school either...I just never got caught. The white stoners always got caught for weed at my school and I went to a predominately black school.... Northern High in MI.  White stoners always had the best weed.
A

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2012, 02:21:42 PM »
Zimmerman the Peruvian Jew is what happens when you give an idiot a gun and a little bit of power.
Nobody should have to provide ID or any other info to someone like that. It's harassment. He's a nobody that overstepped his authority.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2012, 02:23:06 PM »
You wanted to wear polka dots like Kwame???

Awesome.

I know you rocked some overalls with only one strap up.

Yep, rocked the polka dots, had a 45 degree with the part in it. And when I wore the polka dot shirts, I wore Reebok Black-Tops---the black and white ones.

And yes, I had the overalls.
parker how should i convey my falcon teachings without me having fear of a violent resistance by
minorities?
Smoke weed with them...offer the peace pipe, like the Cherokee of yore did...
Talk about Br'r Rabbit and how we can learn from his stories.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2012, 02:27:26 PM »
I'm white and never got suspended for bringing the ganja to school either...I just never got caught. The white stoners always got caught for weed at my school and I went to a predominately black school.... Northern High in MI.  White stoners always had the best weed.
To be honest, most of the people that I knew who smoked weed in HS, black, white, Latino, Asian, didn't get caught...they would bring it school, some even had in their lunch bags...

But, I do know a idiot who got suspended for bringing a machete on the bus, showed it to everyone and said he was gonna kill some kid with it,  and he looked just like a yoounger version of Zimmerman.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2012, 02:31:31 PM »
Yep, rocked the polka dots, had a 45 degree with the part in it. And when I wore the polka dot shirts, I wore Reebok Black-Tops---the black and white ones.

And yes, I had the overalls.Smoke weed with them...offer the peace pipe, like the Cherokee of yore did...

Parker, I used to rock the overalls and even though I am white, I still had one strap down.

Either with Fila (the old original ones with the blue and red stripe) or K Swiss.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2012, 02:34:04 PM »
Parker, post a pic!  I remember all that in the 80s.  Some loud ass colors too.
Yeah, that isn't fair (about what your mom said) but same was true for the stoner whites in the 80s & 90s.  They dressed a certain way and were treated differently by people who didn't know them. 

I didn't think like this as a teen but now realize people will always make assumptions and first impressions based on how you look, dress, color, carry yourself, expressions, etc.  Even in a work environment.  Best to always set yourself up for success.  A lot of kids dress like thugs and have that scowl so those alone give off a negative impression for someone making a quick judgement in passing.  Being a minority in some areas still raises suspicion but not in most cities.  By teaching our kids to present themselves positively (expression, dress, etc), it trumps a lot of the other stuff.  A well dressed black kid that smiles to someone passing by gives a totally different impression than a black kid with scowl and thug attire.  Now, in the backwoods there are probably some inbreed racist f-cking hillbillies so those idiots not included.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2012, 02:39:56 PM »
Parker, I used to rock the overalls and even though I am white, I still had one strap down.

Either with Fila (the old original ones with the blue and red stripe) or K Swiss.
I never had a pair of Filas, although a lot of dudes wore the high top white Filas with the strap.
I had a pair of K Swiss and wore them with polo tops and khaki shorts
I didn't wear the "East Coast Chucks" aka Adidas Sambas until a few yrs ago...and you have to have the huge tongue sticking out over your jean's cuffs.

Shoofighter, there is a pic of me with a 6 inch high top, and aviator glasses (I was near sighted), this pictures shall never see the light of day under penalty of death! Good thing it's in my grandmother's posession.
I'm willing to bet by future wife could blackmail me with that pic!

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »
I never had a pair of Filas, although a lot of dudes wore the high top white Filas with the strap.
I had a pair of K Swiss and wore them with polo tops and khaki shorts
I didn't wear the "East Coast Chucks" aka Adidas Sambas until a few yrs ago...and you have to have the huge tongue sticking out over your jean's cuffs.

Shoofighter, there is a pic of me with a 6 inch high top, and aviator glasses (I was near sighted), this pictures shall never see the light of day under penalty of death! Good thing it's in my grandmother's posession.
I'm willing to bet by future wife could blackmail me with that pic!

Parker, one of my best friends growing up is black.  I started a tradition where we would steal pictures of each other out of our houses.

I stole one of him with a big lopsided fro from when he was like 8 years old.  I hung that shit up.  One day, we were playing Nintendo in my den, and he sees that picture of himself:  "Where the fuck did you get that shit from?"

His mMom gave it to me because he stole a good one of me where i had a big zit on my face.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 26, 2012, 03:06:42 PM »
Parker, one of my best friends growing up is black.  I started a tradition where we would steal pictures of each other out of our houses.

I stole one of him with a big lopsided fro from when he was like 8 years old.  I hung that shit up.  One day, we were playing Nintendo in my den, and he sees that picture of himself:  "Where the fuck did you get that shit from?"

His mMom gave it to me because he stole a good one of me where i had a big zit on my face.
One of my college ID pics, my face was thin as hell, and my mustache looked liked it weighed more than my head. Another ID pic had the lopsided 'fro and I looked like I escaped from prison, complete with double strapped backpack. I was so ashamed of that pic, I had it retaken. The last college ID pic I took, was right before school started--- I had taken creatine all summer, and had just  gotten food poisoning---I
lost all that water weight---my face was EPIC LEANS, my cheekbones and jawline were defined as fuck, and have never been since.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Trayvon Martin - Zimmerman matter just jumped the shark.
« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2012, 03:16:10 PM »
Mother Seeks Trayvon Martin Trademarks
The Smoking Gun ^ | 3/26/12 | The Smoking Gun

MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show.

Sabrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

(Excerpt) Read more at thesmokinggun.com ...

That's actually common for attorneys to file trademark for stuff like this because there are assholes who have already tried to start making money off this selling T-Shirts, Mugs, etc.  

Case in point.....http://www.trayvonmartin.com

A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Fox to pull George Zimmerman type movie before promotions go out
« Reply #236 on: March 26, 2012, 03:26:54 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerfriedman/2012/03/26/after-trayvon-martin-will-fox-have-to-pull-summer-comedy-neighborhood-watch/

After Trayvon Martin, Will Fox Pull Ben Stiller Comedy 'Neighborhood Watch'?

Talk about bad timing. Fox has a big summer comedy scheduled for July 27th called “Neighborhood Watch.” Ben Stiller, Jonah Hill, Vince Vaughn and Billy Crudup star as a quartet of volunteer watchmen who ride around in a suburban community looking for trouble. In the trailer, the local moms and kids and an African-American postman look afraid of them. They take a teenager into a room and grill him after they find him and some pals egging a house at night. It’s a comedy, so of course all this mock terrorizing leads to finding an alien or something else nonsensical.

But in light of what’s happening now with the Trayvon Martin killing, this could be trouble. Alleged shooter George Zimmerman has yet to be arrested. If he is, and the case begins to drag on, the Trayvon story won’t be over by July.  If he’s not arrested, summer could be a turbulent time surrounding the story. Certainly explaining the premise and showing the trailer–which is running now in theaters before “21 Jump Street” –on “Letterman” and “Jay Leno” type shows is problematic.

“ Neighborhood Watch” is a film that cost in the $60 million to $70 million range to make, with Stiller and the Oscar-nominated Hill the biggest salaries. For Fox, it should earn $100 million if it’s funny enough–and they obviously think so given the prime launch date. The director is Akiva Schaffer, who works with Andy Samberg on “Saturday Night Live” projects and is part of his Lonely Island group. But all the good credentials in the world may not save this.

We’ve reached out to Fox and are awaiting a response.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2012, 03:27:42 PM »
Jesus Christ just went on facebook and someone liked one of "Trayvons" pictures. I read some of the comments UN believable!

"we gotta fight back cause dis aint the slave days us black gonna fight back them cracker can write dat"

"R.I.P. Trayvon even doe you not from Buffalo Im going to pay my Resepts &&,Listenin to the song from plies about him"

"rip.. fuk da white man"

::)

please dont confuse ignorant "ni**as" with all blacks. Those kinds of blacks take pride in their ignorance and are just as bad as the people they claim to hate.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Fox to pull George Zimmerman type movie before promotions go out
« Reply #238 on: March 26, 2012, 03:29:26 PM »
That would be a shame.  It has a really good comedic cast.  I'm sorry but people should really be a ble to tell the difference.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #239 on: March 26, 2012, 03:32:26 PM »
I gotta agree with 240 here.

lil bit...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 26, 2012, 03:43:22 PM »
please dont confuse ignorant "ni**as" with all blacks. Those kinds of blacks take pride in their ignorance and are just as bad as the people they claim to hate.
Unfortunately, the Internet has given ignorant people an opportunity to show just how ignorant they can be, FB, myspace, YouTube, and fuck me Mary, have you seen the comments over on CNN (pick a topic)? It's like ignorant folk come out like roaches at night!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 26, 2012, 03:44:16 PM »

And yes, I had the overalls.Smoke weed with them...offer the peace pipe, like the Cherokee of yore did...

i dont smoke for the 100th time, i see you really are ignorant despite your claim
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 26, 2012, 03:51:41 PM »
i dont smoke for the 100th time, i see you really are ignorant despite your claim
You never said you didn't....

Anyways, offer them nectar of the gods, home made V8 juice and vodka.
Give them Naked drinks, preferably the  Green one.

Show them quail eggs and Brocolli, Cornish Game hen carrots.

Smoke some large mouth bass, fry some catfish and add nutrious kelp.

For dessert, cantaloupe and honeydew cubes, followed by Kiwi.
All the while, espousing the goodness, and wholesness of mother earth. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 26, 2012, 04:01:02 PM »
You never said you didn't....

Anyways, offer them nectar of the gods, home made V8 juice and vodka.
Give them Naked drinks, preferably the  Green one.

Show them quail eggs and Brocolli, Cornish Game hen carrots.

Smoke some large mouth bass, fry some catfish and add nutrious kelp.

For dessert, cantaloupe and honeydew cubes, followed by Kiwi.
All the while, espousing the goodness, and wholesness of mother earth. 
Ive said ive stopped smoking for a very long time on here. And on many occasions i have posted just that.
Also ive made it very clear im a vegetarian i would not suggest  such meals, of course you know this but your motives are rooted in savagery .

I am NOT responsible for your upbringing but i will say i will avoid a minority behaving as such, at all costs, but i will pick up there trash on the side of the road while im mowing grass, and always look blissfully ignorant when im catching a mean mug gaze from them or the curious but lost thug stare
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 26, 2012, 04:10:08 PM »
Ive said ive stopped smoking for a very long time on here. And on many occasions i have posted just that.
Also ive made it very clear im a vegetarian i would not suggest  such meals, of course you know this but your motives are rooted in savagery .

I am NOT responsible for your upbringing but i will say i will avoid a minority behaving as such, at all costs, but i will pick up there trash on the side of the road while im mowing grass, and always look blissfully ignorant when im catching a mean mug gaze from them or the curious but lost thug stare
Hahahhaaahaha,

See what not eating meat has done to you, gotta love the Falcon...

You should pay them to mow the grass, and give them a tip with some dandelion wine and salad from the lawn clippings. Ask if their mother makes good greens, and ask for some. And then make tea from Peach Tree leaves.

Also, do you eat chow-chow with your pinto beans and cornbread (a staple of the South)?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Fox to pull George Zimmerman type movie before promotions go out
« Reply #245 on: March 26, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »
It is a hate crime to negatively effect my bros Ben Stiller and Jonah Hill's career.

My media friends do certain things as a lark, a way of entertaining themselves.

Filt(filth) just got real...... Stiller and Hill aren't supposed to be caught up in this nonsense.

It's funny seeing other peoples have their lives destroyed or negatively affected by the political correctness the media.

It's never supposed to get back to us. Can't this nonsense blow over and 'Neighborhood Watch' just be released in peace.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: March 26, 2012, 04:26:26 PM »
Unfortunately, the Internet has given ignorant people an opportunity to show just how ignorant they can be, FB, myspace, YouTube, and fuck me Mary, have you seen the comments over on CNN (pick a topic)? It's like ignorant folk come out like roaches at night!
yeah its embarrassing. And if you dont follow the mold and protest with them then its either your not black enough or "whitewashed". Its like they occupy protest, most of them dont know what the fuck they protest about but they do it cause its popular. The people are gonna cry racism because, as im sure u seen it, its always a popular excuse on why an lazy unedjucated black man/woman cannot get a good opprotunity. There are many black successful leaders out there but you will never know them until they fuck up or its beneficial for the story to point out their race as if it would make a difference.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 26, 2012, 04:41:57 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #248 on: March 26, 2012, 04:51:26 PM »
would zimmerman have gotten out of his car and confronted this black male in a hoodie? or are zimmermans balls only big enough for 17yr olds??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 26, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
It is amazing to see so many forensic experts posting on Getbig these days. Albeit, many of you are hate-mongering racists too....but hey, nobody is perfect.