Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213253 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Fox to pull George Zimmerman type movie before promotions go out
« Reply #300 on: March 26, 2012, 07:19:42 PM »
looks funny too.  shame.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #301 on: March 26, 2012, 07:31:20 PM »
;D ;D

". . . Over the years, his (Zimmerman) scores of calls, over 77 documented, to police showed he pursued shoplifters and errant drivers with zeal, reporting pit bulls, potholes, children playing in the street, open garage doors and “suspicious” youths — usually black males — loitering in the street. . ."

What a complete fucking goober.
After call Number 5, Police should have known this guy was heading for trouble - the way I see it, the Police have had about 70 odd opportunities to talk to this Zimmerman dude and make him realise what a tool he is - where i come from, if you even ring the police for even pretty serious stuff you are branded a DOG by others in the community, the Police are hated over here -  who actually goes out of there way to constantly ring Police over minor crap like garage doors being open and potholes,  Seriously, the dude is in need of a lobotomy, anyway, this fat whateverican is about to learn the power of the people, dude will be dead by the end of the year if there is any real justice, please dont let fat do gooders like that breed - EVER!
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #302 on: March 26, 2012, 07:40:06 PM »
What do black people fucken expect. "Oh they are attacking hip hop culture wahh wahh wahh" "People profile us" well no fucken shit asshole. Pick your pants up don't dress like a hood idiot. Dress like a man should dress! Hip Hop culture is full of negativity, violent, and overly sexual. In the morning when I listen to the radio I hear some fucken song by Chris Brown talking about baby just strip and I'm going to grab the condom out of my drawer all kinds of trash. This is at 8 oclock in the morning. Little kids shouldn't have to hear that shit! It's out of control. What good has black hip hop culture done for anyone. NOTHING!! It's all garbage!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Fox to pull George Zimmerman type movie before promotions go out
« Reply #303 on: March 26, 2012, 07:45:51 PM »
I don't want it be in any network...... just because. That sickens me. I know whats going on.

.....and want it ALL to collapse.

The first step is to genuinely view it(media/Hollywood) as as something that's in EVERONE's domain...the people in between NY and LA being everyone.

That sounds easy, but is the biggest leap by FAR.

It is attitudinal, and ALL must participate. No one is reliant on any one group. The numbers and IQ FAR outweigh the already established power... it's ATTITUDE, the acceptance that YOU, and others, against the percieved powers that be(for balance/decency sake) have the power to stand up to and take down the established.

So since we both know that'll never happen, I'll take those hot leads please. :D  It can collapse after I make my movies for the world to enjoy and my grandchildren are filthy stinkin' ri.....I mean, "well off"

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #304 on: March 26, 2012, 07:56:38 PM »
You dumbass, he would be classified as black
The FBI sets the standards: 1=black, 2=white, 3=Asian, 4=Native American, 5=Other
typically you put down what the person is closer to. Many Latinos are entered in as white or other. Therefore skewing statistics.
Then Florida is obviously not following this protocol.

Look at this picture...

This Khan criminal is asian or other. Yet they document him as white. There are many more examples to point out.

But you are black, I don't expect you to understand. Logic and black do not go in the same sentence under normal circumstances. Only when a person points out the contradiction do they - as I just did.

But let's just try one more time and see if your pea brain can understand: By your logic if Obama is half black and half white, as what race should the FBI document him when he commits a crime?

And which race does he belong to according to the media and african americans??

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #305 on: March 26, 2012, 07:59:43 PM »
So what happens when the toxicology reports come back and Trayvon is positive for weed?

Sweep it under the rug?
Have Obama say he's positive too?
Blame Zimmerman?
Ask the parents WTF?
Blame white people?
Don't report it in the mainstream media?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2012, 08:12:50 PM »

240 parker
what would you
do if you were
getting your head
bashed in by a stranger
and had a gun
in your hand

You mean if I'm 28 and getting beat down by a 17 year old, I guess I'd take my ass beating like a man

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #307 on: March 26, 2012, 08:14:23 PM »
You mean if I'm 28 and getting beat down by a 17 year old, I guess I'd take my ass beating like a man

If you started it, YES.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: March 26, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »

What happens if the punk gets your gun and shoots you with it?  No media outlet is going to care about another dead white guy.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #309 on: March 26, 2012, 08:16:35 PM »
What happens if the punk gets your gun and shoots you with it?  No media outlet is going to care about another dead white guy.

Why would I need a gun for  ???

Seems the only one that needed a gun that day was trayvon.

I have never needed a gun and I live in a bad neighborhood in Los Angeles

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2012, 08:20:01 PM »
Maybe more blacks need to be armed to fight off pestering mexijews who don't want them in their nabe?   

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 26, 2012, 08:20:34 PM »
What do black people fucken expect. "Oh they are attacking hip hop culture wahh wahh wahh" "People profile us" well no fucken shit asshole. Pick your pants up don't dress like a hood idiot. Dress like a man should dress! Hip Hop culture is full of negativity, violent, and overly sexual. In the morning when I listen to the radio I hear some fucken song by Chris Brown talking about baby just strip and I'm going to grab the condom out of my drawer all kinds of trash. This is at 8 oclock in the morning. Little kids shouldn't have to hear that shit! It's out of control. What good has black hip hop culture done for anyone. NOTHING!! It's all garbage!!!
HIP HOP actually helped the blacks establish their own identity, if you knew the horrors of slavery and the slow painful emancipation from the white people, the black behaviour is completely understandable, they are just acting the way any oppressed minority acts - HIP HOP gives the black man an opportunity to let the white establishment know just what the black people think of what happened to them.   I know white people might find this a crazy concept, but black folk actually like to be treated with the same level of dignity and respect afforded any human being, I Know, I Know, that's a crazy concept, but I am sure the African American is sick and tired of being murdered by a White Elitist System.  The problem is not enough modern whiteys know what happened back in the day - the blacks know it - they pass it on - Victims have long long long memories!  The average white American is an Idiot when it comes to knowing the truth of things, he may know a lot of things, but as to the truth, they know very little, because they don't realise they are being kept in a propaganda bubble by those at the top spoonfeeding them what they want to hear!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: March 26, 2012, 08:22:03 PM »
HIP HOP actually helped the blacks establish their own identity, if you knew the horrors of slavery and the slow painful emancipation from the white people, the black behaviour is completely understandable, they are just acting the way any oppressed minority acts - HIP HOP gives the black man an opportunity to let the white establishment know just what the black people think of what happened to them.   I know white people might find this a crazy concept, but black folk actually like to be treated with the same level of dignity and respect as afforded any human being, I Know, I Know, that's a crazy concept, but I am sure the African American is sick and tired of being murdered by a White Elitist System.  The problem is not enough modern whiteys know what happened back in the day - the blacks know it - they pass it on - Victims have long long long memories!  The average white American is an Idiot when it comes to knowing the truth of things, he may know a lot of things, but as to the truth, they know very little, because they don't realise they are being kept in a propaganda bubble by those at the top spoonfeeding them what they want to hear!

Yes....this really explains why Japanese Americans post WW2 internment camps didn't develop hip-hop or something similar.

::)
all drugs - TPPIIP

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #314 on: March 26, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »

guys with piercings
all over thier faces
dont typicaly rob rape
steal deal
drive by shoot people
on a daily basis

Yes they do...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »
Yes....this really explains why Japanese Americans post WW2 internment camps didn't develop hip-hop or something similar.

Comparing Apples & Oranges - People need to understand the psychology of being oppressed indefinitely, the average white man is incapable of grasping it, as he can't see it, as he is on the winning side, so just sees any dissent as sour grapes and weakness, the average white man doesn't realise he is complicit in keeping blacks oppressed, and the whole time whites attack blackculture, the more scorn you pour on them, the more determined the blacks  become to resist the White Mans blindness of himself.  The average White Man has no idea the privileges he is afforded is because of a White Elitist System, the average white dude doesn't have any more power than the average black dude, it's just that their is a Giant White Dude standing behind the average white dude.  The black man doesn't have enough support, and the white Establishment knows this - why do you think Whites continue to oppress black people, do you really think if Blacks develop more political, social and economic power over the whites, they are going to forget the atrocities of yesterday, NO!  So whitey needs to keep the blacks down, otherwise, it might be the white man that is enslaved one day!
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2012, 08:31:35 PM »
Then Florida is obviously not following this protocol.

Look at this picture...

This Khan criminal is asian or other. Yet they document him as white. There are many more examples to point out.

But you are black, I don't expect you to understand. Logic and black do not go in the same sentence under normal circumstances. Only when a person points out the contradiction do they - as I just did.

But let's just try one more time and see if your pea brain can understand: By your logic if Obama is half
black and half white, as what race should the FBI document him when he commits a crime?

And which race does he belong to according to the media and african americans??
dumbass, people put in the info. I've seen it where black men have been identified as white,

My own mother when she was in the hospital giving birth to my brother was ID'd as white, and my dad as East Indian, and he had an Afro!

Many times there are screw ups when LE and the clerks enter info in.

And if things are hand written and the clerk is typing it in the computer, a mix up can occur.

Again, I wouldn't expect you to know this, because it actually takes using your brain.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2012, 08:32:09 PM »

Oppression and war affects nations differenlty, Japan has very obsessive cultural traditions, the whole nation just became overeducated overworked Pedo's - kinda came out sideways with them!
V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: March 26, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
Oppression and war affects nations differenlty, Japan has very obsessive cultural traditions, the whole nation just became overeducated overworked Pedo's - kinda came out sideways with them!

LOL..."oppression"  ::)

95% of these under 30 year old "rappers" have almost never missed a meal, have always had a roof over their head with air conditioning/heating, clothes on their backs, video games, televison, and probably have discriminated against other people just as much as anyone has towards them.

For your average non-black citizen in the United States all this carrying on about how blacks are so oppressed just makes them look even worse when it's all said and done. People are tired of the constant bitching and moaning, it's SOOOO played out.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: March 26, 2012, 08:45:06 PM »
dumbass, people put in the info. I've seen it where black men have been identified as white,

My own mother when she was in the hospital giving birth to my brother was ID'd as white, and my dad as East Indian, and he had an Afro!

Many times there are screw ups when LE and the clerks enter info in.

And if things are hand written and the clerk is typing it in the computer, a mix up can occur.

Again, I wouldn't expect you to know this, because it actually takes using your brain.
Wow you are true to your moronic nature. Epic attempt on your part to try and explain away the concerted effort by government and media to portray whites as criminals and sexual offenders. When the opposite is often the case.

These links are all active on the Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer list. You'd think if they were trying to warn people about a sexual predator in the area they would at least get the race right. These have been vetted. These criminals have been listed on their web site since I became aware of them a year ago. The photo status has been updated to current status. You will find out there are only two ethnicity's available when documenting criminals in Florida: black and white. So much for diversity heh!

No wonder the west is going down the tubes. We really need less of you. Please don't breed humanzee...

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=20800

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #320 on: March 26, 2012, 08:49:09 PM »
Raymond the caucasian... looks dumb as a door knob

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=65948

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #321 on: March 26, 2012, 08:50:58 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #322 on: March 26, 2012, 09:00:17 PM »
Wow you are true to your moronic nature. Epic attempt on your part to try and explain away the concerted effort by government and media to portray whites as criminals and sexual offenders. When the opposite is often the case.

These links are all active on the Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer list. You'd think if they were trying to warn people about a sexual predator in the area they would at least get the race right. These have been vetted. These criminals have been listed on their web site since I became aware of them a year ago. The photo status has been updated to current status. You will find out there are only two ethnicity's available when documenting criminals in Florida: black and white. So much for diversity heh!

No wonder the west is going down the tubes. We really need less of you. Please don't breed humanzee...

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=20800
You also have take into account that many parts of Florida have a sizable Latino population, and many of the Cubans who came over were "white", although with a tan.
As I said before, many times they are entered into the system as to what they closely resemble. And if they are two, three shades lighter than cafe con leche and have straight hair, then they are "considered" white.

Due to cultural standards, Florida is different than say the Mid-Atlantic.

As I stated before, where I've worked the Indian Latinos were entered in as "white", and where I work now,
they are entered in as "unknown", this has more to do with the training of LE than anything else.
Even a co-worker once said that it skewed statistics.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #323 on: March 26, 2012, 09:11:20 PM »

You're missing out.

Possibly, but i just don't smoke stuff... It's the act of smoking that I don't get with... That's all.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: March 26, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »
This shit is ridiculous...I have my g/f name tattooed on my wrist. I smoke weed occasionally and I wear hoodies all the time. That some how makes you a low life that deserves to be harassed and killed?  And since when did a fucking hooded sweatshirt become "hood" or "thug wear"??? Are you fucking kidding me? Do I think black folks can be too sensitive and quick to claim racism? Sure...however in this case race obviously plays a role as you can see all the racists come out of the woodwork.

Yeah dumbass, because simply wearing a hoodie is what got this guy killed.  ::)