Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213254 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #600 on: March 28, 2012, 04:50:31 AM »
Yeah, lets lynch someone via the media hyperbole before all the facts are known.  Great.   

w8m8

« Reply #601 on: March 28, 2012, 04:59:47 AM »
yes I do - have you ever done anything as manly as fight Pitbulls - if you think by reminding me that you are somehow traumatising me is laughable, I live in Pitbull World, this is all I do, I watch videos of attacks, collect citations and new stories from around the world, collect educational material.  There isn't a day I dont think about Pitbulls, it has become my life, and I would relish an opportunity to kill one for a self defense education class, people dont believe me, but as of yet, nobody has offered up their pitbull!  With the appropriate protective gear I will demonstrate how to subdue one of these dogs when they attack.  I dont imagine anybody is going to offer up a pitbull, so i might have to raise one myself for this purpose!

You are a demented individual ... IF there was a way to find out WHO you are IRL I would report you so you could NEVER own a dog of any kind

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #602 on: March 28, 2012, 05:01:26 AM »
somewhere, some whiteguy is gonna get made an example of  :-\  They should put Zimmerman in custody at least because he continued to follow Martin after the cops told him not to.  It doesn't matter what happened after that because Zimmerman's actions led directly to the confrontation.  He should be in custody.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: March 28, 2012, 05:02:06 AM »
Like I said, they are looking to beat his ass: :P

Elderly couple forced out of home after tweet claims killer of Trayvon Martin lives there

An elderly Florida couple have been forced to move into a hotel after their home address was wrongly tweeted as belonging to the man who shot teen Trayvon Martin.

The tweets were traced back to a man in California and the address was also reportedly retweeted by director Spike Lee to his almost 250,000 followers.

The couple, aged 70 and 72, have been harassed with hate mail, been hassled by media and had scared neighbors questioning them since the tweet, their son Chip Humble told the Orlando Sentinel.

Fearful for their safety, and hoping to escape the spotlight, the couple have temporarily moved to a hotel.

The confusion seems to stem from the fact the woman's son is named William George Zimmerman and he lived briefly at the address in 1995.

When William Zimmerman pleaded with the man who tweeted the address, the man responded, "Black power all day. No justice, no peace" along with an obscenity.

Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot and killed Martin in a Sanford gated community on Feb. 26, with emotions and anger running at fever pitch while he remains free.

William Zimmerman said he used his mother and stepfather's address to register a car, get a drivers license and vote when he lived there after college.

"This is really scary, and I'm concerned for my family," William Zimmerman said. "It's scary because there are people who aren't mentally right and will take this information and run with it.

"To endanger people who are innocent because people are angry is not the answer. That's not how we're going to heal. It's not [going] to help the Martin family for someone else to be hurt."

race of peace

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #604 on: March 28, 2012, 05:06:11 AM »
you don't sound very productive. wouldn't you be better off trying to play in the NFL or fight in the UFC? Why obsess over some dogs??? I doubt that you will ever kill a dog. You are mentally preparing for a fight that will never happen.
I am trying to save children from the life long agony of pitbull attack, to do this, you need to have a lot of information to present to government agencies, it's that simple, if you want to make effective change, as an activist you have to do a lot of work.  The reason so many children are victims is due to lack of honest information, mainly because victims are being drowned out by a very aggressive propaganda campaign from Vets and kennel clubs - I know it might be hard for the average selfish individual to grasp, and they may not believe there are people out there who try and save lives, but there are.  Because unfortunately dead children no longer have a voice, so someone has to speak for them!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: March 28, 2012, 05:09:18 AM »
I am trying to save children from the life long agony of pitbull attack, to do this, you need to have a lot of information to present to government agencies, it's that simple, if you want to make effective change, as an activist you have to do a lot of work.  The reason so many children are victims is due to lack of honest information, mainly because victims are being drowned out by a very aggressive propaganda campaign from Vets and kennel clubs - I know it might be hard for the average selfish individual to grasp, and they may not believe there are people out there who try and save lives, but there are.  Because unfortunately dead children no longer have a voice, so someone has to speak for them!
Dude, people can die from anything!  Snake bites, spiderbites, alligators, sharks etc....... you want to kill every animal on earth that can pose a threat to humans?  I can understand your personal hatred for pitbulls, but it is clouding your judgment.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #606 on: March 28, 2012, 05:09:41 AM »
I am trying to save children from the life long agony of pitbull attack, to do this, you need to have a lot of information to present to government agencies, it's that simple, if you want to make effective change, as an activist you have to do a lot of work.  The reason so many children are victims is due to lack of honest information, mainly because victims are being drowned out by a very aggressive propaganda campaign from Vets and kennel clubs - I know it might be hard for the average selfish individual to grasp, and they may not believe there are people out there who try and save lives, but there are.  Because unfortunately dead children no longer have a voice, so someone has to speak for them!
You're my hero.
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: March 28, 2012, 05:11:37 AM »

You are a demented individual ... IF there was a way to find out WHO you are IRL I would report you so you could NEVER own a dog of any kind

Once again, human life is more important than dog life - end of story! It will always be more important every day all day! Do you really think any normal human being cares about Pitbulls!  The breed itself would be better of extinct because of all the maltreatment humans have put the poor fuckers through.  Extinction would be the greatest blessing for the Pitbull, do you really think an animal wants to be some sideshow circus freak for the human race.  Muzzle and Castrate the current population of pitbulls and then in a generation there wont be anymore - simple

problem solved - children saved and everyone lived happily ever after!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: March 28, 2012, 05:22:35 AM »
Dude, people can die from anything!  Snake bites, spiderbites, alligators, sharks etc....... you want to kill every animal on earth that can pose a threat to humans?  I can understand your personal hatred for pitbulls, but it is clouding your judgment.

You are right, some people do die from anything - some deaths are truly unnecessary and unavoidable, you must remember you are speaking as layman, who doesn't know much on the subject other than what you hear via the media now and again, i am a recovering victim from a serious attack that occurred to me while working and have studied the subject intensely since then.  I think you are truly mistaken, I love life more than any human I know, my every motivation is to reduce suffering, and in cases of Pitbull Attack, the prospect of having to kill a life or breed of dog to save human lives is a difficult and deeply philosophical and spiritual one, but it is a choice that must be taken, the problem is, most people take the stance of someone who believes a) they themselves will never be a victim b) they truly don't know the repercussions and fallout on victims, family, friends and society itself - funeral, medical, insurance and legal costs involved for many parties, the taxpayer also pays millions in animal control every year.  Most people have an attitude - well shit didn't happen to me, so what do I care - well shit did happen to me, and strangely enough I care - the reason for the aggression, is the other side has more numbers and are overtly and openly threatening and aggressive, i truly believe the best solution for everyone is to muzzle and castrate the current generation of Pitbulls.  Then in a generation the problem will be gone.

I don't care if people don't understand, they haven't been permanently physically damaged and scarred from attack - when something like an attack happens to you, other peoples ignorant and uninformed comments mean very little, very little indeed!  I have many years experience with dogs, and have even owned a Pitbull, if I truly thought these were safe dogs to have in a civil community, I would say so, but my honest educated opinion, is that they are not safe - Haters can hate - but if anybody wants to visit me and see the large body of evidence I have generated for my argument, they are welcome, it is way too much too discuss in a back and forth forum!
V

w8m8

« Reply #609 on: March 28, 2012, 05:25:07 AM »
Once again, I want to make an idiot of myself for people to respond so I can occupy myself

the end

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: March 28, 2012, 05:29:00 AM »

I would like to confess to my fellow getbiggers that I fantasize about being ass raped by a big black man

Is that really necessary!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: March 28, 2012, 05:29:11 AM »
Alright!  We need to have a fight to the death between Suckmymuscle and E-Kul!  A gorilla suit vs a bunch of midgets in Pitbull costumes.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #612 on: March 28, 2012, 05:29:22 AM »
LOL @ E-Kul melting down for days on end over every topic he posts on. He must be popping blood pressure meds like tic tacs! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: March 28, 2012, 05:30:13 AM »
LOL @ E-Kul melting down for days on end over every topic he posts on. He must be popping blood pressure meds like tic tacs! :D
Chaos LOL again, your long term butt hurt is amusing - no hard feelings here big fella!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: March 28, 2012, 05:31:59 AM »
Chaos LOL again, your long term butt hurt is amusing - no hard feelings here big fella!
You are like Hitler!  One bad experience, and you want to eradicate an entire species.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: March 28, 2012, 05:33:06 AM »
Butthurt ??? Not even close kid, I'm quite amused by your twisted opinions, fucked up obsessions and constant e-threats against people and animals. You've turned into quite the character. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: March 28, 2012, 05:38:22 AM »
You are like Hitler!  One bad experience, and you want to eradicate an entire species.
It's not just my experience, the actual trigger for the activism, was last year a 4 year old girl was killed in her own house, while playing in her own living room, a neighbours pitbull rushed in and attacked everyone in the room, the 4 year old girl died while clinging to her mothers legs screaming for help - to this day the mother can barely speak, as the pitbull also injured her and two of her other children.  And absolutely no crime happened, and the maximum fine is $2000 - anyway there are a lot more losses this family has incurred, but this also led me to discover many similar stories world wide.  The day I heard that story, was the day  decided these dogs have got to go - if a child can't play inside her own house without fear of being killed by an animal, well then something has gone horribly horribly wrong.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: March 28, 2012, 05:39:06 AM »
Butthurt ??? Not even close kid, I'm quite amused by your twisted opinions, fucked up obsessions and constant e-threats against people and animals. You've turned into quite the character. :D
Thanks, for some reason I have trouble bringing myself to hate you too!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: March 28, 2012, 05:43:46 AM »
It's not just my experience, the actual trigger for the activism, was last year a 4 year old girl was killed in her own house, while playing in her own living room, a neighbours pitbull rushed in and attacked everyone in the room, the 4 year old girl died while clinging to her mothers legs screaming for help - to this day the mother can barely speak, as the pitbull also injured her and two of her other children.  And absolutely no crime happened, and the maximum fine is $2000 - anyway there are a lot more losses this family has incurred, but this also led me to discover many similar stories world wide.  The day I heard that story, was the day  decided these dogs have got to go - if a child can't play inside her own house without fear of being killed by an animal, well then something has gone horribly horribly wrong.
You argument hold no merit.  Of course you are going to find examples of pitbulls attacking people around the world.  Poodles attack people everyday!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: March 28, 2012, 05:58:18 AM »
You argument hold no merit.  Of course you are going to find examples of pitbulls attacking people around the world.  Poodles attack people everyday!!!!
Poodles don't attack every day, and they definately do not inflict the damage that pitbulls do, pitbulls are bred to bring a bull down and when ou think of the hide of a bull and the size of a bull, well, that a pretty powerful animal that can do that, and i truly dont want to get in a long drawn out debate again, everyone knows where I stand, and others will just have to agree to disagree, but all surveys taken, and unfortunately governments dont care enough to keep detailed info, but all surveys indicate that pitbulls are over represented across the board, in attacks, deaths and serious injuries.  Like I said I dont want to go over my stance again and again, i am writing a book and creating a website, hopefully then, anyone interested, I can direct there - dont believe I hate pitbulls, i just care for human life more, and that is the very root of it all.  Some people openly admit to prefering dogs to humans, I am just not one of those people, I like people over dogs.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: March 28, 2012, 06:10:54 AM »
Another tear filled pitbull induced meltdown!

Awesome :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #621 on: March 28, 2012, 06:27:06 AM »
i shudder to think wat E-Kunts reaction would be for the African race if he fought was attacked and raped by two of them. Raise a couple nigglets for educational sacrificial  purposes?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: March 28, 2012, 06:32:46 AM »
There truly are some sick cun+s on this site - men who you would willingly and warmly watch burn in a fire! JMO
V

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #623 on: March 28, 2012, 06:37:11 AM »
There truly are some sick cun+s on this site - men who you would willingly and warmly watch burn in a fire! JMO

burning meltdown, and you brought all on yourself, out of the blue. well played ;D ;D ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: March 28, 2012, 06:44:19 AM »
burning meltdown, and you brought all on yourself, out of the blue. well played ;D ;D ;D
I suspect this is some sort of put down - but to tell the truth it seems to be some weird American gibberish!  I am more than happy to respond to even insults! but make them intelligible - serious - please explain what you are trying to say and stop speaking in some weird dumbed down lingo.  This is why I say, there isn't a man on Getbig who could insult me, there attempts are positively juvenile, I keep hearing of 'OWNINGS' on GETBIG, whatever that is, it appears that someone is owned when someone says someone is owned - doesn't seem like a big deal, some idiot says ' I own you ' and he is the only person who looks like an idiot, that's for HIGHSCHOOLERS - fortunately for me I live in Australia, were real men are bred, and we don't play juvenile games, we just get to the business of working, eating fighting and fucking, and leave the Internet owning for the socially awkward and inept!
V