Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213244 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1625 on: April 03, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »
The reason I know Zimmerman is at fault is because if the kid shot was white they wouldn't be defending him.
Don't get me wrong, I don't have a lot of love for the blacks, but justice should be handed out evenly. Trayvon could have been white, and it's not unusual for young males of any race to engage in deliquency. The pictures of Trayvon throwing up birds are meaningless... Everyone has acted like a fool at that age--it doesn't mean you should have your life ended.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1626 on: April 03, 2012, 08:34:34 PM »
Zimmerman neighbor on robberies by ‘young black men’ before Trayvon shooting: ‘If you plant corn,
Yahoo! News ^ | April 3, 2012 | Dylan Stableford
Posted on April 3, 2012 3:06:59 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

George Zimmerman's Sanford, Fla., neighbor, said the neighborhood watchman protected his residence from a potential burglary several weeks before the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Frank Taaffe, a former neighborhood watch captain, told CNN that his house was in the process of being robbed on Feb. 2, but Zimmerman called Sanford police, who thwarted the robbery.

"My house was being robbed, and George on his nightly rounds watched this burglary in progress, called Sanford P.D., waited for them, and helped ensure that nothing bad happened to my house," Taaffe said. "And it's documented in the 911 call for February 2. That was my residence that George Zimmerman helped stop." Zimmerman shot and killed Martin on Feb. 26.

"Neighbor-hood, that's a great word," Taaffe said.

Taaffe said that "young black males" were the perpetrators in the attempted robbery of his home. "We had eight burglaries in our neighborhood all perpetrated by young black males in the 15 months prior to Trayvon being shot," Taaffe said. "It would have been nine."

Taaffe denied that he told the New York Times that burglaries were done by "Trayvon-like dudes with their pants down."

"I never said that," he said. "I never used that term."

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #1627 on: April 03, 2012, 08:47:34 PM »
NBC News Accused of Editing 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy
hollywoodreporter. ^ | March 30 2012 | by Paul Bond
Posted on March 30, 2012 8:59:09 PM EDT by NoLibZone

Critics say the "Today" show attempted to incite racial anger when it cut crucial seconds from audio of a phone call placed by George Zimmerman just before he killed the teenager.

In Interview With Piers Morgan, George Zimmerman's NBC News is being excoriated in some circles – with competitor Fox News Channel leading the charge – for selectively editing audio of the 911 call placed by George Zimmerman just before he killed Trayvon Martin.

The NBC segment in question featured anchor Ron Allen and ran on the Today show on Tuesday. On Thursday, Sean Hannity and guest Brent Bozell played the NBC version of the 911 call and compared it with the unedited version.

In the NBC segment, Zimmerman says: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

The full version, though, unfolds like this:

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”

911 operator: “Okay. And this guy, is he white black or Hispanic?”

Zimmerman: “He looks black.”

After playing both versions, Hannity said: “They forgot the dispatcher’s question! How could NBC, in good conscience, do that?”

“This isn’t bias, this isn’t distortion, this is an all-out falsehood by NBC News,” answers Bozell, who runs a conservative watchdog group called the Media Research Center.

(Excerpt) Read more at hollywoodreporter.com ...

NBC caught again. :D

That network is an epic embarrassment. ::)

Also, ABC video enhancement now clearly shows cut on back of Zimmerman's head. :)

Also, guy was interviewed (see grilled) for five hours that night.

Zimmerman rules! :-*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1628 on: April 03, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »
the lead interviewer wanted to charge him.

however, the police chief and DA rushed in to override him.  Woudl LOVE to see the phone records that night.  Zim calls dad.  Dad, a judge, calls prosecutor.  prosecutor calls police chief.  they arrive 'together' and in 5 minutes, override the guy who has been in a room with zimmerman for 5 hours.  watch and see ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1629 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:44 PM »
zimmerfats legal problems are mounting. After his murder trial Chaz Bono is filing a lawsuit against him for identity fraud.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1630 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:38 PM »
New Black Panther Party offer reward for George Zimmerman

The group has consistently called for Zimmerman's arrest and threatened to find and detain him if police were not willing to do so.

Muhammed led the small group in chanting "Justice for Trayvon!'' and "Black Power!''

"If the government won't do the job, we'll do it,'' Muhammad said.

HA HA - The White & Hispanic folks should come out and put pressure on the government to put Zimmerpig in Jail - that dude is way safer in Jail - HA HA - Zimmerpig thought he was the only Vigilante in Town HA HA
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1631 on: April 04, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
I love how everyone is grasping at straws at this point.  Zimmerman did absolutely nothing wrong, the shooting was justified self-defense.  I don`t understand how people cannot understand that or accept it.  Its quite insane really.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1632 on: April 04, 2012, 10:33:24 AM »
Zimmerman really should leave the Country, if not charged and jailed. 

If he stays and isn't charged, he'll be murdered.  If charged and jailed, murdered from within.

My advice:  go to Canada.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1633 on: April 04, 2012, 10:34:49 AM »
Zimmerman really should leave the Country, if not charged and jailed. 

If he stays and isn't charged, he'll be murdered.  If charged and jailed, murdered from within.

My advice:  go to Canada.

Latin America.  He'd blend right in.
A

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1634 on: April 04, 2012, 11:57:06 AM »
Hasn't this story moved out of the news cycle yet? Two more weeks and the name Trayvon will only spark the faintest cognition from the general public.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1635 on: April 04, 2012, 12:47:57 PM »
Hasn't this story moved out of the new cycle yet? Two more weeks and the name Trayvon will only spark the faintest cognition from the general public.

Of course. And the local sheriffs department realizes this, therefore the inactivity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1636 on: April 04, 2012, 01:00:04 PM »
Dem Reps Sponsor Resolution Blaming 'Racial Bias' For Trayvon Shooting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Ben Shapiro 1 hour ago 64post a comment 

There is little to no evidence that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin because Martin was black. But that hasn’t stopped members of the Congressional Black Caucus from sponsoring a resolution linking Martin to gun control and lamenting supposed racial profiling of the teenager:

Honoring the life of 17-year-old, Trayvon Martin, urging the State of Florida and others to repeal the Stand Your Ground law, and admonishing involved parties to pursue full investigations into all homicides, regardless of defenses asserted by the offender.

Whereas on February 26, 2012, Trayvon Martin, an African-American youth, was horrifically shot and killed while walking from his local 7-Eleven in Sanford, Florida, because he was viewed as ‘suspicious' by George Zimmerman …

Whereas Zimmerman's unfounded assumptions and racial bias led to the use of deadly force ….

Resolved, That the House of Representatives--

(1) admonishes any State, local agency, or official acting to obstruct an open investigation or failing to fully execute their official duties in the investigation of the events surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin ….

(5) urges the repeal of the Stand Your Ground law in every applicable State, including Florida.

All of this is sheer grandstanding. There is no evidence to suggest that “racial bias” had anything to do with Zimmerman’s actions that night – in fact, all available evidence, including the full 911 call, shows precisely the opposite. As for the “Stand Your Ground” laws, if Zimmerman shot Martin the way his opponents say he did, he violated those laws; if not, they saved his life.

The sponsors of the resolution include Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL), Rep. Corrine Brown (D-FL), and the colorfully-behatted Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1637 on: April 04, 2012, 02:30:30 PM »
I love how everyone is grasping at straws at this point.  Zimmerman did absolutely nothing wrong, the shooting was justified self-defense.  I don`t understand how people cannot understand that or accept it.  Its quite insane really.
Yeah, and when a ghetto thug takes out Zimmerman, he will have done absolutely nothing wrong,  I don`t understand how people cannot understand that or accept it.  Its quite insane really.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: April 04, 2012, 02:33:56 PM »
We need a few more Zimmermans to patrol the hoods in America   

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1639 on: April 04, 2012, 03:22:43 PM »
Damn. Now all fat murderers are looking the same. This new freak killed 7 out here in California a few days ago.
a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1640 on: April 04, 2012, 04:31:05 PM »
china man of peace  ::)

Calloway

• Getbig II
« Reply #1641 on: April 04, 2012, 05:46:43 PM »
The reason I know Zimmerman is at fault is because if the kid shot was white they wouldn't be defending him.
Don't get me wrong, I don't have a lot of love for the blacks, but justice should be handed out evenly. Trayvon could have been white, and it's not unusual for young males of any race to engage in deliquency. The pictures of Trayvon throwing up birds are meaningless... Everyone has acted like a fool at that age--it doesn't mean you should have your life ended.

Good post. Guys without proper upbringing (and some that had an ok home, too) are going to go thru a "punk stage". I know there are many guys on this board that know exacty what i mean.  Trying to turn this guy into a hardcore criminal because he was acting like a young punk is bullshit. Maybe he would have turned into a hardcore criminal someday, who knows, but he was a young kid who was killed when he should have just gotten an ass kicking to learn from.

See, this is why its too bad Zimmerman couldn't have used his physical advantage to just beat the dude down a little bit.  Think how this would all be diffent.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: April 04, 2012, 05:54:46 PM »
A phone call from slain black teenager Trayvon Martin to his girlfriend seconds before he was shot dead by a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain "blows ... out of the water" the shooter's self-defense claim and he should be arrested "right now," a lawyer for Martin's family said today.

Martin had been talking to his girlfriend all the way to the store where he bought Skittles and a tea. The phone was in his pocket and the earphone in his ear, Crump said.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Martin's father, Tracey Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton said "He knew he was being followed and tried to get away from the guy, and the guy still caught up with him," Tracey Martin said. "And that's the most disturbing part. He thought he had got away from the guy, and the guy backtracked for him."

poem - hUNT OF THE zIMMERPIG

Zimmerpig went on the hunt
It was all part of being a cun+
He saw a C00N
And began to swoon
for the sight of the prey
was too much
to take that day

How dare a C00N
exist near me
I'll teach this Nigg@
he ain't free

Zimmerpig began his run,
his finger beginning to reach for his gun
Afraid for his life
Trayvon knew he was in strife

The Prey began to scream
Slashing through the hunters dream
POP
POP

Young Man Dead
No crime here
The Policeman said
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: April 04, 2012, 07:05:59 PM »
Zimmerman neighbor on robberies by ‘young black men’ before Trayvon shooting: ‘If you plant corn,
Yahoo! News ^ | April 3, 2012 | Dylan Stableford
Posted on April 3, 2012 3:06:59 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

George Zimmerman's Sanford, Fla., neighbor, said the neighborhood watchman protected his residence from a potential burglary several weeks before the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Frank Taaffe, a former neighborhood watch captain, told CNN that his house was in the process of being robbed on Feb. 2, but Zimmerman called Sanford police, who thwarted the robbery.

"My house was being robbed, and George on his nightly rounds watched this burglary in progress, called Sanford P.D., waited for them, and helped ensure that nothing bad happened to my house," Taaffe said. "And it's documented in the 911 call for February 2. That was my residence that George Zimmerman helped stop." Zimmerman shot and killed Martin on Feb. 26.

"Neighbor-hood, that's a great word," Taaffe said.

Taaffe said that "young black males" were the perpetrators in the attempted robbery of his home. "We had eight burglaries in our neighborhood all perpetrated by young black males in the 15 months prior to Trayvon being shot," Taaffe said. "It would have been nine."

Taaffe denied that he told the New York Times that burglaries were done by "Trayvon-like dudes with their pants down."

"I never said that," he said. "I never used that term."

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1644 on: April 04, 2012, 07:38:17 PM »
New CNN report: Superior enhancement finds NO RACIAL SLUR on Zimmerman's 911 call
CNN ^ | 03/04/2102 | Wolf Blitzer
Posted on April 4, 2012 10:30:02 PM EDT by gopcharger

Enhanced audio shows no racial slur was uttered by Zimmerman in his 911 call. "This is now the clearest audio we have heard of George Zimmerman's call."

Equipment used for enhancement superior to first enhancement equipment.

The same two who listened to the original enhancement and believed there was a racial slur (CNN technician and Gary Tuchman) now agree Zimmmerman said "f...king COLD"

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2012/04/05/ac-tuchman-zimmerman-audio-enhanced.cnn

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #1645 on: April 04, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »
The next thing to be confirmed will be that it was Zimmerman who is heard screaming/crying out when that neighbor calls 911.

It is not Trayvon.

George Zimmerman = American hero

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #1646 on: April 04, 2012, 07:54:39 PM »
Boy, Jon Gosselin has really let himself go. :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: April 04, 2012, 08:20:36 PM »
White guy wanders into black neighborhood, gets beaten and stripped
LiveLeak ^

Posted on April 4, 2012 6:02:05 PM EDT

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=679_1332640868

http://krashthrills.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/aaron-jacob-parsons-is-a-wanted-man/

(Excerpt) Read more at liveleak.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1648 on: April 04, 2012, 09:40:08 PM »
A phone call from slain black teenager Trayvon Martin to his girlfriend seconds before he was shot dead by a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain "blows ... out of the water" the shooter's self-defense claim and he should be arrested "right now," a lawyer for Martin's family said today.

Martin had been talking to his girlfriend all the way to the store where he bought Skittles and a tea. The phone was in his pocket and the earphone in his ear, Crump said.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Martin's father, Tracey Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton said "He knew he was being followed and tried to get away from the guy, and the guy still caught up with him," Tracey Martin said. "And that's the most disturbing part. He thought he had got away from the guy, and the guy backtracked for him."

poem - hUNT OF THE zIMMERPIG

Zimmerpig went on the hunt
It was all part of being a cun+
He saw a C00N
And began to swoon
for the sight of the prey
was too much
to take that day

How dare a C00N
exist near me
I'll teach this Nigg@
he ain't free