Author Topic: Remember the mudshark Rothschild whore? Get this!  (Read 33973 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Remember the mudshark Rothschild whore? Get this!
« on: July 14, 2012, 12:20:09 AM »
Her cuckold husband is allegedly the half brother of Princess Diana. Look at the striking resemblance between these group of half siblings...

PRINCESS DIANA'S JEWISH FATHER

In Tina Brown's book 'The Diana Chronicles', the author claims that Princess Diana's mother Frances Shand Kydd had a long-running affair with Sir James Goldsmith during her marriage to Earl Spencer. She suggests that Diana who was born in 1961, was Goldsmith's love child and not Spencer's daughter.

The late James Goldsmith—a Jewish banker and publisher– was a cousin of the Rothschilds.  James Goldsmith's grandfather Adolphe Goldschmidt  came to London as a multi-millionaire in 1895 and changed the family name from the German Goldschmidt to the English Goldsmith.

The Goldschmidts, like their neighbors and relatives the Rothschilds, had been prosperous merchant bankers in Frankfurt, Germany since the 16th century.(Wikipedia). In 1773, Mayer Rothschild invited Goldschmidt, (Goldsmith), Schiff, Oppenheimer, Warburg and eight other ambitious Jewish businessmen to his goldsmith shop. Together they formulated a long term plan to seize control of the world’s wealth over many generations. They made a pact to secretly pool their money and influence to bankrupt the nations of the world and create a New World Order.

PRINCESS DIANA'S JEWISH MOTHER

Officially, Diana was the daughter of the Earl Spencer and Frances Shand Kydd...but sources maintain that James Goldsmith had a long term affair with Frances around the time that Diana was conceived.

Nobody denies that the affair took place "at a time when Frances was deeply unhappy in her marriage to the Earl Spencer, who was 'drinking heavily' and 'being beastly towards her'". She divorced him and remarried in 1969. Diana was not only like James Goldsmith in looks, "but also in her charisma and her sexual appetites..."

Diana's mother Frances Shand Kydd was Jewish. She was born Frances Ruth Burke Roche.

PRINCESS DIANA'S JEWISH HALF-BROTHERS

Diana shares a striking physical resemblance to the children of Sir James Goldsmith - Zak Goldsmith, Ben Goldsmith and Jemima Goldsmith. They are allegedly Diana's half brothers and sister.

Following the Rothschild protocol of interbreeding to keep the power and wealth all-in-the-family, Diana's alleged half brother Ben Goldsmith wed Kate Rothschild in 2003.

Princess Diana's other alleged half brother, Zac Goldsmith, divorced his wife after he was elected British MP. He is now living with Alice Rothschild. This Rothschild-Goldsmith couple is also expected to marry.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Remember the mudshark Rothschild whore? Get this!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 12:22:37 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »

I have to say these folks have not been blessed by looks.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 12:27:57 AM »
The top .0001%. One big cluster fuck of inbreds.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 12:30:47 AM »
does this mean harry and whatever his name is are half jewish?  8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 02:09:59 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 02:18:59 AM »
If you study history you will know that all members of the royal family are of Jewish descent, in fact you can trace back Queen Elizabeth's lineage all the way back to the Jewish-Babylonian exile.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 02:24:41 AM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 03:52:13 AM »
Who gives a fuck?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 03:59:13 AM »
Who gives a fuck?
My exact fucking thought!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 04:04:04 AM »
Who gives a fuck?
My exact fucking thought!
And all the subjects you guys discuss here on getbig are gold right?  ;D

If you aren't interested why did you click on the thread, I am a history buff so I find this damn fascinating.

Oh,.. no beef with you two, just saying,  ???

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 04:06:11 AM »
What's the source for this article?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 04:15:47 AM »
So Diana MIGHT have been half-jewish

Big deal, she isn't even alive.

What's the big deal?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 04:20:01 AM »
I bet all of those people have "jobs" with high "income" paychecks.  You just know those people punch the clock each day and earn over $250,000 a year!  They need to spread some of that paycheck around! 

I wonder what they make per-hour??
Y

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 04:22:51 AM »
And this matters because ????

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 04:24:08 AM »
I bet this article is from the daily fail

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 04:40:44 AM »
this true?, its fact that the uk royals came from germany, but yeah its possible they had jewish lineage even before they went to germany.

how can the british accept a monarchy in these days and then one with jewish blood is beyond me ???

Well the Romans fell from Germanic Tribes and invasions from the Anglo-Saxsons, they weren't exactly allies but shared a common believe that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" so the royal blood line went through Germany, Scotland and Ireland before ending up in the UK.

As far as the British excepting a Jewish descendant royal blood line is concerned, this is how the story goes; several centuries after Christianity become an established religion people where lining up nations with Biblical characters as the sole patriarchs of those "said" nations with great historical accuracies and actual archaeological evidence and documentation to back them up. We are not talking about the Bible in terms of God or religion, we are simply talking about certain historical figures that are excepted to be true from the Biblical Narrative, example, Lot had a son named Ammon who is the one who established the present day country of Jordan, Cush is the father of Ethiopia, Mizraim is the father of Egypt, Ishmael is the father of the Arabs, etc etc, At least 25 nations during this period could be traced back to one single individual, how accurate is this? hard to say but we know from history that a few of these scenerios are 100% accurate.

Well what does this have to do with the British and the Jews, well the Jews can be traced back to Jacob and Jacob had a twin brother named Esau, so during the post Roman era many believed Britania to be descendants of Esau, which would make Jews and Brits cousins, of course no one believes this now and there is no way of verifying this claim, however at one point in history it was an accepted form of history for both Jews and Brits.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 04:43:22 AM »
Well the Romans fell from Germanic Tribes and invasions from the Anglo-Saxsons, they weren't exactly allies but shared a common believe that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" so the royal blood line went through Germany, Scotland and Ireland before ending up in the UK.

As far as the British excepting a Jewish descendant royal blood line is concerned, this is how the story goes; several centuries after Christianity become an established religion people where lining up nations with Biblical characters as the sole patriarchs of those "said" nations with great historical accuracies and actual archaeological evidence and documentation to back them up. We are not talking about the Bible in terms of God or religion, we are simply talking about certain historical figures that are excepted to be true from the Biblical Narrative, example, Lot had a son named Ammon who is the one who established the present day country of Jordan, Cush is the father of Ethiopia, Mizraim is the father of Egypt, Ishmael is the father of the Arabs, etc etc, At least 25 nations during this period could be traced back to one single individual, how accurate is this? hard to say but we know from history that a few of these scenerios are 100% accurate.

Well what does this have to do with the British and the Jews, well the Jews can be traced back to Jacob and Jacob had a twin brother named Esau, so during the post Roman era many believed Britania to be descendants of Esau, which would make Jews and Brits cousins, of course no one believes this now and there is no way of verifying this claim, however at one point in history it was an accepted form of history for both Jews and Brits.

Is this the reason the British have bad teeth and crappy food?  It makes perfect sense when you consider the British, the Jews, Christianity, and Cush.
Y

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 04:46:38 AM »
Is this the reason the British have bad teeth and crappy food?  It makes perfect sense when you consider the British, the Jews, Christianity, and Cush.
lmao  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 05:26:12 AM »
I do not even know who those people are  :-\
X

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 05:48:56 AM »

its a well known fact that dianna fucked around. james hewitt is harrys dad. prince charles is williams dad.

dianna was killed because she was fuckin a muslim, dody al fayed, and also because she knew she had been knocked up by james hewitt to have harry.

Th aluminati thought the secret about james hewitt being his father would be safe if dianna was dead. They didnt think people would notice the resemblence between harry and james hewitt.   Guess they were wrong  ;D ;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 09:56:57 AM »
Since their mother was jewish (Diana had a confirmed jewish mother and potential jewish father) they are considered jewish. Not half jewish - they are jewish.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2012, 10:06:22 AM »
Epic Jewry in this thread ::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 10:08:27 AM »
So Diana MIGHT have been half-jewish

Big deal, she isn't even alive.

What's the big deal?
Might have been 100% Jewish (father and mother). She is considered a jew already because her mother was jewish.

She looks extremely Jewish in this pic below. Photoshop some curly black hair on her and you will see...