Author Topic: Phil Heath Posting in this thread - Skorp1o's Fan Tribute to Phil Heath  (Read 37364 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Good question, nice cars, air jordans and man bags...but no confirmation on watches

Hey Phil, what's on your wrist?

He looks like a big bang kinda chap.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Good question, nice cars, air jordans and man bags...but no confirmation on watches

Hey Phil, what's on your wrist?

I'm guessing a proper IWC Portuguese would not go well with a pair of Jordans.

somehow there's a disconnect here..

Bentley

Air Jordan shoes

LV man purse

Charter jet

Wall Street Journal

Bell & Ross br09

... these things don't go together on a grown man.

Phil's gotta leave the jordans in the closet, and step into some Ferragamos... lose the Bentley and pick up an S550 (and buy another home with that extra $1500/month he'll save.. homes are cheap in Arvada)... lose the charter jet's and fly 1st class... and actually read the wall street journal, better yet, toss it, and pick up an Investors Business Daily...... and slap a Zenith El Primero on his wrist.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
He looks like a big bang kinda chap.

From a distance, this looks like a Breitling Navitimer:

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I'm guessing a proper IWC Portuguese would not go well with a pair of Jordans.

somehow there's a disconnect here..

Bentley

Air Jordan shoes

LV man purse

Charter jet

Wall Street Journal

Bell & Ross br09

... these things don't go together on a grown man.

Phil's gotta leave the jordans in the closet, and step into some Ferragamos... lose the Bentley and pick up an S550 (and buy another home with that extra $1500/month he'll save.. homes are cheap in Arvada)... lose the charter jet's and fly 1st class... and actually read the wall street journal, better yet, toss it, and pick up an Investors Business Daily...... and slap a Zenith El Primero on his wrist.

Agreed, business class flights are more than enough

Cars are the poorest investment there is, I only have one if I really need one and currently my lease is paid for by work as I have a car allowance as part of my pay package. Nothing but an egoistic exercise, you can still drive a nice BMW 325 is a nice enough quality car anyone needs or an Audi A5 Sport or a CL merc...etc Bentley and super cars are for people with too much money where you run out of ideas where to put it.

Watches I'd say keep it under $10k, but no harm if it becomes a hobby to collect them as they hold their value very well should you need to liquidate.
S

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Havent seen this much man love for phil since I logged on to bb.com  :-X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

Cars are the poorest investment there is, I only have one if I really need one and currently my lease is paid for by work as I have a car allowance as part of my pay package. Nothing but an egoistic exercise, you can still drive a nice BMW 325 is a nice enough quality car anyone needs or an Audi A5 Sport or a CL merc...etc Bentley and super cars are for people with too much money where you run out of ideas where to put it.

Watches I'd say keep it under $10k, but no harm if it becomes a hobby to collect them as they hold their value very well should you need to liquidate.

I smell another watch thread a brewin'

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I smell another watch thread a brewin'

Oh no...the last one ended in tears for some flamers (no names)
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
Oh no...the last one ended in tears for some flamers (no names)

Maybe there is a distinct correlation between watch #hating and cock #sucking

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
From a distance, this looks like a Breitling Navitimer:

ugh... well, wouldn't be my choice, but it's better than the Invitca I'd pictured him wearing. lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

I can see a CL550 instead of an S550. I just named the S550 because it's about as.. err.. I dunno "posh" as you're gonna get, and it's about 1/2 the price as a Bentley/Rolls.. actually, you can get a pre-owned 2014 S550 for about $110k well optioned.

.. and you can get a pre0wned 2014 CLS550 for $80k.

"preowned", but still only have about 5k miles.

shit.. he can get a 2013 Range Rover Supercharged AND a 2012 CLS550 for less than $200k (probably less than $170k)... and still pay $1k per month less than the lease on a 2014 Bentley (if not $1500 less).. that $1500 would cover 2 mortgage's on 3000 sq ft homes in Arvada.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Maybe there is a distinct correlation between watch #hating and cock #sucking

Any grown man wearing a red G-Shock is a "jizzer on me own bellyer"

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I can see a CL550 instead of an S550. I just named the S550 because it's about as.. err.. I dunno "posh" as you're gonna get, and it's about 1/2 the price as a Bentley/Rolls.. actually, you can get a pre-owned 2014 S550 for about $110k well optioned.

.. and you can get a pre0wned 2014 CLS550 for $80k.

"preowned", but still only have about 5k miles.

shit.. he can get a 2013 Range Rover Supercharged AND a 2012 CLS550 for less than $200k (probably less than $170k)... and still pay $1k per month less than the lease on a 2014 Bentley (if not $1500 less).. that $1500 would cover 2 mortgage's on 3000 sq ft homes in Arvada.

A CL is classy but still maintains an aggressive edge to it. An S class would only be on my list when I near retirement age.

Range Rover is a proper man's car, suits big men too i.e. bodybuilders. If it's good enough for football (European) players on Ł150k a week then surely its good enough for anyone else.

Love the new model too:

S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Any grown man wearing a red G-Shock is a "jizzer on me own bellyer"

classic watches - great investment

cars - money pit, my a5 is a good mix of value for money, Gucci looks decent etc

flights - I don't give a fuck, il happily fly Ryanair and blow all my wedge when I get there

I tend to upgrade for long haul though due to being massive

T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
classic watches - great investment

cars - money pit, my a5 is a good mix of value for money, Gucci looks decent etc

flights - I don't give a fuck, il happily fly Ryanair and blow all my wedge when I get there

I tend to upgrade for long haul though due to being massive

^This
S

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Awesome that Phil posted here....he was kool and the gang!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Let us all crucify Phil for living the life at a high standard while being the no 1 bodybuilder in the world. I am miserable and so shoud HE!  ;D

My old roomate played in the NFL and I was friends with Zelijko Rebraca and Bobby Higginson. I asked Bobby to teach me to hit a baseball in return to me teaching him to serve well. Cool guy. There were others but forgot their names.

Simple Simon

Let us all crucify Phil for living the life at a high standard while being the no 1 bodybuilder in the world. I am miserable and so shoud HE!  ;D

My old roomate played in the NFL and I was friends with Zelijko Rebraca and Bobby Higginson. I asked Bobby to teach me to hit a baseball in return to me teaching him to serve well. Cool guy. There were others but forgot their names.
Its spelt Željko.   ;)

I suppose you have some pictures of you with these guys somewhere?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Its spelt Željko.   ;)

I suppose you have some pictures of you with these guys somewhere?
do you have photo proof that your parents are really dead?

Simple Simon

answer a question with a question again?
Its becoming your trademark
So you have no photos of your famous friends, cheers.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
He has never looked small next to Kai though
8) 8)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Re: Sorry Getbig-I'm fan of Phil Heath
« Reply #320 on: July 16, 2014, 04:33:57 AM »
You see guys? The Skorp brought you Phil Fucking Heath on here ......thank me later Assholes  :D
Thanks dude! I always thought you are a cool cat! (no homo)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

Such a classless gypsy thing to say.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Such a classless gypsy thing to say.
I was thinking the same thing. ??? True low life level. That's why I don't feel sorry for that eastern trash piece of shit.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
I was thinking the same thing. ??? True low life level. That's why I don't feel sorry for that eastern trash piece of shit.

That kind of reply is the sign of a complete meltdown. He has lost all arguments. He had resorted to talking about dead parents.

Shit person.

There's a reason he's not still in America. He belongs in the third world w the rest of the filt

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I wish Phil would comment when asked about how his Olympia Prep is going;
'Calves bigger than WOLF'
'Eating less fruit than Kai'
'I'll be taking the 'BIG' out of BIG Ramy'
'Less torn muscles than Branch'
'Wider than Heath of 2013'

;D