Author Topic: 22 gauge or 20 gauge  (Read 6004 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
22 gauge or 20 gauge
« on: March 16, 2006, 07:00:35 AM »
Has anyone used 20 gauge because i am usin 22 right now and it goes through to slow and sometimes takes too much pressure to push the plunger down..... thanks
ah yeah Im a voodo child

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: 22 gauge or 20 gauge
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 07:12:44 AM »
i have always used a 22g needle, never can get a hold of 25g. there have been times where it can get pretty difficult to get the gear through but i have always managed

muscle
muscle

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 07:30:05 AM »
i guess 20 gauge would be  a little painful huh
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 09:19:52 AM »
i guess 20 gauge would be  a little painful huh

Anything larger then a 21g is just pointless.. you're gonna be leaving big ass red injection marks all over yourself, I personally use a 23g and  the gear goes in just fine.

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 09:30:30 AM »
I've used 20x1 pinz & I had NO problems with site holes, nor leakage. But everyones different. These were used in my guads btw. I've been asked if they hurt? Not really cause I love pain

But thats me, next time ill be using 25x1 due to so many injections each week.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 11:55:04 AM »
use a 22 or 23 and get use to it,
what are you in a hurry for anyways

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 02:37:47 PM »
22 or 23. Like ZEEK said take your time. Ive even used 25s without any trouble just takes a min.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 02:39:53 PM »
Has anyone used 20 gauge because i am usin 22 right now and it goes through to slow and sometimes takes too much pressure to push the plunger down..... thanks
23g-25g should be all you ever need. If it feels tough and is slow going in, well, just push harder, it won't hurt anything. Just 2min ago I pined my sust and hcg, same syringe, into my delt. I used a 25g 1" pin and the whole process went by pretty quickly. Just stick bury, and push hard.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 07:39:52 PM »
23g-25g should be all you ever need. If it feels tough and is slow going in, well, just push harder, it won't hurt anything. Just 2min ago I pined my sust and hcg, same syringe, into my delt. I used a 25g 1" pin and the whole process went by pretty quickly. Just stick bury, and push hard.

ok awesome arnold thats what i will do... it only is hard when i am all jacked up when the rotation leads me to putting it in my right delt (left handed)...thanks for advice bro
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 09:47:32 PM »
Like what Jr. said, I've own used 25x1 and yes it does take awhile to get it in there but hell when going into the leg, I'm already sitting down so I can wait.
Quick question: I shot in the morning 2 hours before gym time, can I work out the muscle group I just shot or should i wait a day?  8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 07:46:37 AM »
Like what Jr. said, I've own used 25x1 and yes it does take awhile to get it in there but hell when going into the leg, I'm already sitting down so I can wait.
Quick question: I shot in the morning 2 hours before gym time, can I work out the muscle group I just shot or should i wait a day?  8)

You should be able to work it without much problem if you wish to.  I find that the day after the shot I'm more sore.  I also don't pin the smaller muscle groups--basically just thighs and glutes.  Vastus medialis is working out really well---thanks to bravo for suggesting it.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 08:43:37 AM »
pin the muslce group that your goin to work out that day about an hour before/// i.e. if you pin your quad hit legs an hour later.. this enables alot of blood flow into the quad to help disperse the test and cuts down on soreness due to injection...

this method works wonders for me

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 08:53:14 AM »
Funny I didn't think about that. Make perfect sense. Thanks

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 08:57:31 AM »
also i use a 25 pin... sure you have to push on it a little more but come on.. if your wantin to get jacked to gills and complainin about pushing a plunger a little harder then somethings wrong lol ... j/k but 25 works great... when i pin in the quad i never even feel the needle goin in

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 05:11:27 PM »

If I'm due for an injection I always inject the muscle I am about to train that day...actually helps with soreness. My advice, never ever inject a muscle that was just trained the day before. In my experience this can cause a very uncomfortable level of discomfort.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 05:24:46 PM »

If you think a 22 is hard, I can't imagine you trying to use a 25G.

If your hands aren't strong enough to push the oil through a 22, are you sure you need to be doing AAS in the first place?

It's just a matter of grip strength, bro.     :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 06:10:14 PM »
If you think a 22 is hard, I can't imagine you trying to use a 25G.

If your hands aren't strong enough to push the oil through a 22, are you sure you need to be doing AAS in the first place?

It's just a matter of grip strength, bro.     :-\

DIV

I agree so much with DIV here, maybe you just don't have a firm hold on the plunger, if you grip it properly it should be no problem.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 07:43:12 PM »
i think first timers get thrown off by movies and the such when they think the plunger just flows right in like its nothing lol

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 08:04:29 PM »
I think you guys are all correct in my situation. The only time and site I have experienced difficulty is when i have tried to push 3mg in my delt left handed all uncoordinated and shit, and my left hand is all gimped up amyway from boxers fracture.... I guess I need to quit being a puss in shove that shit in..... i just thought initially ( like the gentleman said) that it was supposed to flow through like nothing.... thanks for feedback... j
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 09:31:06 PM »
i think first timers get thrown off by movies and the such when they think the plunger just flows right in like its nothing lol

I think first timers need to look at this website.

www.siteinjections.com

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2006, 10:00:36 AM »
pin the muslce group that your goin to work out that day about an hour before/// i.e. if you pin your quad hit legs an hour later.. this enables alot of blood flow into the quad to help disperse the test and cuts down on soreness due to injection...

this method works wonders for me

it works wonders in your mind..... you could inject in your big toe and it would disperse into the body the same way..... your body moves a quart of blood through your vascular system every 45 secons..... it doesnt care where you inject the chemical son.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2006, 01:45:55 PM »
it works wonders in your mind..... you could inject in your big toe and it would disperse into the body the same way.....

Uh-huh.......very nice. 

Do you realize how ridiculous a statement that is?

I'm not even going to argue this.

DIV

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2006, 01:59:37 PM »
the only time you really need a 20 or 19 gauge is when your pushing a water based product so you can get all the crystals through the needle but you shouldn't need anything bigger than a 23 to get oil based products through.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2006, 02:23:39 PM »
the only time you really need a 20 or 19 gauge is when your pushing a water based product so you can get all the crystals through the needle but you shouldn't need anything bigger than a 23 to get oil based products through.

^Test Suspension...... :-X

DIV

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2006, 02:26:40 PM »
^Test Suspension...... :-X

DIV
old school baby, best fucking steroid ever made, nothing better than the old Steris test suspension.
Jaejonna rows 125!!