Author Topic: Pellius,I'm ready to fight  (Read 23893 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: Pellius,I'm ready to fight
« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2019, 06:24:44 PM »
Sadly a very Bad Smell has Returned to Post
And Ruin this Thread Again  ::)

The Bad Smell emanating from someone’s pants who’s Shit themselves
When Called out To Fight Pellius

Shit Legs Got a Lot To Say Now  ::)

Did you shit yourself, Mr, Competitor? You certainly reeks putrefaction

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2019, 06:27:18 PM »
x2.

I was having a friendly disagreement with a friend and he mocked challenged me to "take it outside"
 I said sure if he gives me two grand and two months to train and signs a waiver. He was like, "Huh? Where did that come from?" Then I told him about the thread and we had a good laugh. He agreed with me that the pussification of men is very real. Not just that but not defending yourself because that's the job of the police.

Pellius, im not bringing a thread back, but did you find any pictures of your heydays or is aware that anyone shot a quick video from the "Downtown Fight episode"?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2019, 06:41:24 PM »
Pellius, im not bringing a thread back, but did you find any pictures of your heydays or is aware that anyone shot a quick video from the "Downtown Fight episode"?

How on earth would I be able to get in touch with somebody that took video? How would I even know? There are cameras all over the place. Who do I contact to get access to their cameras.? Why would they even give me access?

Come on, man, use some common sense FFS!

I did return to the scene of the crime for fun. That I did film. It should be clear why it is quite easy to get into scraps in that area.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=651490.2475

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2019, 06:45:37 PM »
How on earth would I be able to get in touch with somebody that took video? How would I even know? There are cameras all over the place. Who do I contact to get access to their cameras.? Why would they even give me access?

I did return to the scene of the crime for fun. That I did film. It should be clear why it is quite easy to get into scraps in that area.

Oh My God. Just saw the video.  I think I have to "agree" with you on something. Thats some crazy behavior going on around that Block indeed

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2019, 07:11:37 PM »
Oh My God. Just saw the video.  I think I have to "agree" with you on something. Thats some crazy behavior going on around that Block indeed

No doubt.  Well done Pellius.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2019, 07:15:24 PM »

And the freaks don't come out until it gets dark. It was empty compared to the night I was there.

Well, we've agreed on something. Now let's put all this baloney behind us and cyber shake hands and move on.
This was getting ridiculous.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2019, 07:17:31 PM »

You didn't use the word "cock" in your post.
Things are looking up. 😀

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2019, 07:19:16 PM »
And the freaks don't come out until it gets dark. It was empty compared to the night I was there.

Well, we've agreed on something. Now let's put all this baloney behind us and cyber shake hands and move on.
This was getting ridiculous.

I already did. Its all good on my end :)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2019, 07:25:01 PM »

Thats sad, Man. Those cats high like that at 6 PM around town, high on that flakka thing.

America is on the verge of a War. Trump is not able to clean the internal mess. Did you see those guys, so much pain and agony on their eyes, especially the guy without one leg.

Its so much stuff going on.  I was reading the Bible the other day, the Book of Revelation, just for a change, cause im not a religious person, and maybe one of those cats in power are really "The Anti-Christ".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2019, 07:48:53 PM »

Pellius I watched the videos and I apologize bro.

I did not realise the homeless are so aggressive out there. Based on the 9 minutes worth of video you seem like a good dude, for someone who built his calves running through the rich beaches of Manhattan.

I already did. Its all good on my end :)

Joeizzo welcome  back.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2019, 07:55:06 PM »

I did not realise the homeless are so aggressive out there. Based on the 9 minutes worth of video you seem like a good dude, for someone who built his calves running through the rich beaches of Manhattan.

Joeizzo welcome  back.

😊

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2019, 08:59:13 PM »
You didn't use the word "cock" in your post.
Things are looking up. 😀

cock,
cock,
cock!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2019, 09:17:35 PM »

Joeizzo welcome  back.

Loved Pellius vids

Gave us a more clearer view on how many delinquents congregate outside McDonalds!
Q