Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44694 times)

The Coach

The winner right here.........

.....and he's a natty.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
lmfao anytime anyone typed the name Dorian he has this obsession to post , Dorian owns him like he own Ronnie

Oh so Dorian owns Ronnie now that he beat him before Ronnie became Ronnie?  LMAO

Sandows

Dorian 6 Ronnie 8

Ronnie Wins

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
what makes you think the video link I posted was posted by Bizzy?

::)

I suppose you think Bizzy is behind every video in existance of the 99 olympia LOL

::)

you are such a desperate pathetic man...

its funny, you claim ronnie 99 is garbage compared to 2001 or 1998 yet you do everything in your power to discredit all pics, screenshots, clips and videos of that contest... ::)

if he was so garbage, why do you care?

oh thats right - he was better than dorian ever was..

thats why..

And seeing you added on to your statement after I responded to your thread I'll reply , the 1999 screencaps are worthless at least ALL the ones posted by Bizzy , they're in inaccurate representation of how he appeared , the question you asked ' why do I care ? ' why did Bizzy care enough to enhance them?  ;)

I don't care about 1999 not in the least I scanned all the contest footage from the magazines and posted ALL of the pics dozens of times , you have access to forcereps screencaps , and the Muscletime excellent pics YOU continue to post the photoshopped ones because YOU think they look better  ;)

1999 means zero to me , EVERYONE who knows the first thing about competitive bodybuilding knows 2001 is his best and it's best because his conditioning is as good as it ever got , 1999 it clearly wasn't ..you mistakenly came to the conclusion 1999 is his best and it's simply not and you're basing this soley on personal preference and nothing more because history dictates otherwise , I personally think he looks better fully but there is NO denying his conditioning isn't as good as 1998/2001 it's a trade off the difference is Dorian can get insanely huge without a compromise in his conditioning extremely rare trait even in this day

Dorian at his absolute best had advantages over Ronnie ANY year 1998/1999/2001/2003 pick a yeah Dorian  has all the advantages

The Coach

Oh so Dorian owns Ronnie now that he beat him before Ronnie became Ronnie?  LMAO

Sandows

Dorian 6 Ronnie 8

Ronnie Wins

Racist ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Sandows

Dorian 6 Ronnie 8

Ronnie Wins

Ronnie wins what? 2 more Sandows did Ronnie ever beat Dorian for those Sandows?  ;) did Dorian retire undefeated?  ;) Ronnie has a win/loss ratio of just 40% Dorian has 88% , Dorian dominated guys that Ronnie could just barely beat , Dorian is the most dominant bodybuilder in the history of the sport , Ronnie gets beat by Gunther & Cutler LMFAO the two Sandows mean nothing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Sandows

Dorian 6 Ronnie 8

Ronnie Wins

And Ronnie wasn't Ronnie when Dorian was beating him , Dorian wasn't Dorian either  ;) he was getting progressively worse and still managed to destroy everyone Ronnie included , what does that tell us? in 1997 Dorian was first and this was ninth , Dorian at his best would crush Ronnie at his best

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
what ND fails to realize is that when you compare dorian at arguably his best (93) and Ronnie at arguably his best (99) Ronnie wins easily:

just look:

all the bullshit you type ND is not going to change this fact:

when you apply the criteria properly, its game over dorian:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
And Ronnie wasn't Ronnie when Dorian was beating him , Dorian wasn't Dorian either   he was getting progressively worse and still managed to destroy everyone Ronnie included , what does that tell us?

...that the judging was horrible...

hope this helps...

Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hulkster trolling with the worst pics of dorian he can find - scanned from a 15 year old mag vs. digital pics of ronnie.

it still doesnt matter - yates easily wins.

meltdown.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
u gotta be a racist to think dorian is better than ronnie

England_1

• Getbig IV
Same as the 01ASC.

9th place against Yates bwahahahah

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
u gotta be a racist to think dorian is better than ronnie

or stupid (or perhaps both) like ND and his two bitches... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
hulkster trolling with the worst pics of dorian he can find - scanned from a 15 year old mag vs. digital pics of ronnie.

it still doesnt matter - yates easily wins.

meltdown.

lol the excuses just keep coming!

it kills you that even dorian 93 black and white shots cannot compete with Ronnie, doesn't it?:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
or stupid (or perhaps both) like ND and his two bitches... ::)

ha ha ha you're owned keep posting your photoshoppped pics and your links to the same video posted by Bizzy you dummy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
lol the excuses just keep coming!

it kills you that even dorian 93 black and white shots cannot compete with Ronnie, doesn't it?:

ha ha ha more worked shots where Ronnie has the same size calves are Dorian , sorry idiot NO version of Ronnie is going to make Dorian look small only in your fantasy ' comparisons '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
what ND fails to realize is that when you compare dorian at arguably his best (93) and Ronnie at arguably his best (99) Ronnie wins easily:

just look:

all the bullshit you type ND is not going to change this fact:

when you apply the criteria properly (not just what skin colour you like better as ND does..) its game over dorian:

1999 is NOT ' arguably ' Ronnie's best wrong on that account 2001/1998 you can't even get that right

you're pathetic now you've been reduced to trying to claim anyone who thinks Dorian is better is racist , that statement alone proves how pathetic you are.....and aren't you the same guy who called Yates the ' blocky white guy ' ?  ;)

at least you're using real pics you're learning

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

...that the judging was horrible...

hope this helps...

meltdown  ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Ronnie wins. Easily.
No doubt about it...

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You guys really need help.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
It's like placing a dollar bill on the end of a string, and Huckster chases it every time!   ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Go ahead and discuss these never ending Ronnie vs Dorian in the Truce Thread, Motherfuckers.
Get Big, or Die Trying

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
A picture is worth a thousand threads.    ;)

Photo courtesy of ND.
epic purposefully putting Ronnie 3 inches below Dorian in the picture and he STILL doesn't look bigger.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
epic purposefully putting Ronnie 3 inches below Dorian in the picture and he STILL doesn't look bigger.

Ronnie is hunched over more in striking the pose.  Regardless, Dorian makes him look like a worm in the shot. 

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
These threads are ridiculous.  There is no way to say one was better than the other by comparing pics.  You need to see them on stage side by side.  Yes Ronnie has more O wins and more Pro wins then Dorian so maybe he was better.  BUT Dorian had a way better winning percentage and he beat Ronnie over and over. Now to say "well Ronnie wasnt Ronnie then" too bad.  Fact is he didn't and couldn't beat him.  Maybe if Dorian took a year off and healed he may have come back nastier than ever and still beat Ronnie.  Ya just never know.  Bottom line is Ronnie couldn't put it together back when Dorian was on top so that really should make Dorian the better champ.  If you really want to get technical about it Lee Haney should be the best ever.  He has the same amount of Mr O wins as Ronnie, I bet his winning percentage was better than Ronnies and he didn't something Ronnie never could do and that's beat Dorian.  Ya never know what Lee would of become if he kept competing.  He wasn't that old when he retired so he may have gained enough arm and leg mass to keep beating Dorian and Ronnie as well.

England_1

• Getbig IV

Right...that's why Hulkster called photoshop on that shot of Dorian hahahahah

Dorian never lost after 1991, don't forget that  ;)
Team Yates