Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44840 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
lol

ronnie in 99 was so far ahead of any version of dorian its not even funny:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
many have said it, and it always holds true.

dorian had the worst arms in Mr. O. history...

look at this :-\

Ronnie for worst calves and forearms.  During the latter part of Ronnie's career, he showcased the most unbalanced physique to ever grace the stage, along with marshmallow conditioning.  Don't worry Huckster, I know you'll avoid comment on this comparison again (keep running), as always.  The truth hurts.   ;)  Everybody OWNS Coleman!  Maybe we should compare Coleman to Dickerson and Franco, just to make it fair. lol  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
During the latter part of Ronnie's career, he showcased the most unbalanced physique to ever grace the stage, along with marshmallow conditioning.

oh the irony of this coming from the one of the biggest dorian nuthuggers going...

you wanted unbalanced physiques and marshmallows?

here you go moron:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
With all these former Mr. Olympia's putting ownings on Coleman, even Samir has decided to get into the game.  Samir exposes Ronnie as the soft blob of unrefined mass that he is.  Samir by a country mile!  :o

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
With all these former Mr. Olympia's putting ownings on Coleman, even Samir has decided to get into the game to put another beat down on Ronnie.   ;)
hahahahhaaa, Samir weighed as much as one of Ronnie's legs. ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
With all these former Mr. Olympia's putting ownings on Coleman, even Samir has decided to get into the game.  Samir exposes Ronnie as the soft blob of unrefined mass that he is.   :'( 

former Mr. O's? you think thats bad?

fuck, dorian gets owned by a 5.5 foot tall FLEA LABRADA AND GREG KOVACS!!!

::) :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Ronnie for worst calves and forearms.  During the latter part of Ronnie's career, he showcased the most unbalanced physique to ever grace the stage, along with marshmallow conditioning.  Don't worry Huckster, I know you'll avoid comment on this comparison again (keep running), as always.  The truth hurts.   ;)  Everybody OWNS Coleman!  Maybe we should compare Coleman to Dickerson and Franco, just to make it fair. lol  ;D

Keep Running Huckster! lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
check it out:

a very common occurance in dorian's 'reign" ::)

dorian getting owned by every single competitor onstage with him all at the same time!!

a regular sight when dorian was Mr. O... :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Keep Running Huckster! lol

I didn't know Ronnie was 247 in 2003? ::)

god you are a fucking dumbass..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
 :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

I didn't know Ronnie was 247 in 2003? ::)

god you are a fucking dumbass..

My posting of Ronnie in his 2003 form was in response to your assertion (Neo's) that a mass advantage is not of benefit when accompanied by less than desirable attributes. No bodybuilder has demonstrated this better than Ronnie.   No matter what version of Ronnie you throw out there, Dorian will always have an answer.  Dorian would expose the much touted 2003 Ronnie as being the Michelin man that he was (see pics below  ;D).  And even in top form at around 247 pounds, Ronnie would look stringy compared to the much denser and complete Yates physique, as the original most muscular comparison clearly showed.   

You should learn to do more than simply look at the pictures, Huckster.  Reading is fundamental.  Tired of running yet?  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
hahahaha, another "pictures don't tell the whole story, sure Dorian looked terrible in pictures but you had to see him in person" clown. ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
hahahaha, another "pictures don't tell the whole story, sure Dorian looked terrible in pictures but you had to see him in person" clown. ::)

You should learn the fundamentals of reading as well, as it is apparent that the point of my rebuttal to Huckster, went very much over your head.  lol  Typical of a Coleman fan, I suppose.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Look at how small is Dorian next to RONNIE

damn, Ronnie is destroying Dorian in those pics.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
You should learn the fundamentals of reading as well, as it is apparent that the point of my rebuttal to Huckster, went very much over your head.  lol  Typical of a Coleman fan, I suppose.
coming from the "guy" with 941 posts arguing who is a better bb'er, Dorian or Ronnie, hahahaha, what a fuccking loser. :D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
coming from the "guy" with 941 posts arguing who is a better bb'er, Dorian or Ronnie, hahahaha, what a fuccking loser. :D

Meltdown from the guy with 6380 posts, that can only resort to ad hominem attacks because he fails at basic reading skills.   ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

the irony of you calling anyone on this board a ' loser ' lmao averages 33 posts a day

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
the irony of you calling anyone on this board a ' loser ' lmao averages 33 posts a day
ever gonna work up the balls to post a picture of yourself, skinny?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
ever gonna work up the balls to post a picture of yourself, skinny?

as soon as you post pics of your arms which you claim are bigger than Dorians  ;)

m8

• Getbig V
:P

Dorian is clearly superior in that shot; where's the owning again?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SELF INDUCED MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing to see here, move along ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
as soon as you post pics of your arms which you claim are bigger than Dorians  ;)
my picture has been posted HUNDREDS of times on here.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
With all these former Mr. Olympia's putting ownings on Coleman, even Samir has decided to get into the game.  Samir exposes Ronnie as the soft blob of unrefined mass that he is.  Samir by a country mile!  :o

Seriously, how can anyone call the soft mass on the left progress??  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
my picture has been posted HUNDREDS of times on here.

Oh really? you confirmed that 18" arm? yeah I thought so round boy  ;)  you know the arms you claimed are 18" which you said were bigger than Dorians

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Oh really? you confirmed that 18" arm? yeah I thought so round boy  ;)  you know the arms you claimed are 18" which you said were bigger than Dorians
hahahaha, i never claimed my arms were bigger than Dorian's, YOU claimed they were bigger than Dorian's, now where's the picture? :D