Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44819 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Seriously, how can anyone call the soft mass on the left progress??  ::)

but he's 296 pounds  ::) surely that means something? forget the fact you can see ANY separation of the deltoids , triceps , back but hey at least his glutes are ripped lmfao

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hahahaha, i never claimed my arms were bigger than Dorian's, YOU claimed they were bigger than Dorian's, now where's the picture? :D

No you did  ;) you said your arms were 18" and then you posted a pic of Dorian stating his arms were LUCKY of they were 18" therefore you're claiming your arms are at least the same size if not bigger

you got a picture from me owning your ass when you claimed I wasn't 210 pounds  ;) and like the weasel you are you back out of verifying your claims  ;) I held my part of the deal you chickened out lol

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
No you did  ;) you said your arms were 18" and then you posted a pic of Dorian stating his arms were LUCKY of they were 18" therefore you're claiming your arms are at least the same size if not bigger

you got a picture from me owning your ass when you claimed I wasn't 210 pounds  ;) and like the weasel you are you back out of verifying your claims  ;) I held my part of the deal you chickened out lol
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, posting a picture of a pale skinny calf on a scale is "owning" someone? ok "narc". ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, posting a picture of a pale skinny calf on a scale is "owning" someone? ok "narc". ;D

I didn't post a pic of my ' pale skinny calf on a scale ' I posted a pic of me on the scale reading 210 pounds which you claimed I was 150 pounds ...case closed YOU got owned and my calf which you called ' average ' is 17" COLD  ;) wrong and wrong again

you made a claim I crushed it you backed out of verifying your claims of arms the same size as Yates  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I didn't post a pic of my ' pale skinny calf on a scale ' I posted a pic of me on the scale reading 210 pounds which you claimed I was 150 pounds ...case closed YOU got owned and my calf which you called ' average ' is 17" COLD  ;) wrong and wrong again

you made a claim I crushed it you backed out of verifying your claims of arms the same size as Yates  ;)
hahahahaa, so i tell you to post a picture of yourself and you post a picture of a small thin calf and foot on a scale and i'm the one who's owned, ok "big guy". :D

suckmymuscle

Look at how small is Dorian next to RONNIE  :P

Yeah, Ronnie is like 4" taller than Dorian in this comparison. Probably a SemenHole work.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
:P

lol....what a classic line up back then. Vince's eye patch kicked ass......lol
Get Big, or Die Trying

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
  Yeah, Ronnie is like 4" taller than Dorian in this comparison. Probably a SemenHole work.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
no different than the picture at the top of this thread where "1derful" purposelly placed Ronnie 3 inches below Dorian. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hahahahaa, so i tell you to post a picture of yourself and you post a picture of a small thin calf and foot on a scale and i'm the one who's owned, ok "big guy". :D

wrong again you never told me to post a pic of myself , you said I was 150 pounds I posted a pic proving you wrong  ;) and again what planet do you live on where a 17" cold calf is ' small thin ' ? it's almost as big as your arms which you claim are at the least the same size as Dorians  ;) and ' big guy ' ? you mean double digit bodyfat levels like you? there is an old saying in the gym Dave , " you can't flex fat "

we all can't be genetic freaks like you with the same size arms as a 6 time Mr Olympia ha ha ha ha ha

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

him or icemnan/bizzy

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
wrong again you never told me to post a pic of myself , you said I was 150 pounds I posted a pic proving you wrong  ;) and again what planet do you live on where a 17" cold calf is ' small thin ' ? it's almost as big as your arms which you claim are at the least the same size as Dorians  ;) and ' big guy ' ? you mean double digit bodyfat levels like you? there is an old saying in the gym Dave , " you can't flex fat "

we all can't be genetic freaks like you with the same size arms as a 6 time Mr Olympia ha ha ha ha ha
hahahaha. post a picture of just your calf with a tape around them if they're really 17 inches because they sure as shit didn't look it from the picture.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hahahaha. post a picture of just your calf with a tape around them if they're really 17 inches because they sure as shit didn't look it from the picture.

as soon as you post pics of your arms which you claim are 18" you know bigger than Dorians 

Dave you get laughed at and that's all you get  ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
no different than the picture at the top of this thread where "1derful" purposelly placed Ronnie 3 inches below Dorian. ::)

Or, if you paid attention at all, it could be that Ronnie is bent over more in doing the pose, where as Dorian is more upright.    It matters not, as Dorian has far too much conditioned density and mass for Ronnie, who looks thinly developed in comparison.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Or, if you paid attention at all, it could be that Ronnie is bent over more in doing the pose.    It matters not, as Dorian makes Ronnie look like a worm.  

Look at the staggering difference in pecs , how Ronnie's are sunken in and Dorian's are massive and protruding out like Ronnie's gut

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
as soon as you post pics of your arms which you claim are 18" you know bigger than Dorians 

Dave you get laughed at and that's all you get  ;)
coming from the guy too afraid to post your picture. :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
coming from the guy too afraid to post your picture. :D

again it's YOU who afraid which is exactly why you packed out of verifying your arm measurement that is at least as big as Dorians , and your over 500 pound squat and where are your pictures? the plate glass reflection isn't a picture either

again all you get is......laughed at  :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
again it's YOU who afraid which is exactly why you packed out of verifying your arm measurement that is at least as big as Dorians , and your over 500 pound squat and where are your pictures? the plate glass reflection isn't a picture either

again all you get is......laughed at  :D
so when should we all expect you to post the FIRST picture of yourself Narc?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
so when should we all expect you to post the FIRST picture of yourself Narc?

Don't , I don't need GetBig validation and as soon as you post your taped 18" arm and your 500+ lb squat  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Don't , I don't need GetBig validation and as soon as you post your taped 18" arm and your 500+ lb squat  ;)
hahahahaha, just what i thought, no balls. :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, just what i thought, no balls. :D

same can be said about you Dave  ;) where i the taped 18" arm pic? where is the video of the 500+ pound squat? lol yeah I though so . keep trying to impress me Dave it hasn't happened yet

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
same can be said about you Dave  ;) where i the taped 18" arm pic? where is the video of the 500+ pound squat? lol yeah I though so . keep trying to impress me Dave it hasn't happened yet
so i'll take that as a no on you posting your first picture?

Joel_A

• Getbig III

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
so i'll take that as a no on you posting your first picture?

Dave I'll post my first pic the moment you verify your claims of an 18" arm and a 500+ lb squat , as we both know you're full of shit so don't hold your breath

suckmymuscle

check it out:

a very common occurance in dorian's 'reign" ::)

dorian getting owned by every single competitor onstage with him all at the same time!!

a regular sight when dorian was Mr. O... :-\

The thing is...he is not getting owned. Just because in your opinion he is getting owned, it does not follow that he is getting owned according to the judges. Contests are not judged according to your preferences, Huckster.

SUCMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Dave I'll post my first pic the moment you verify your claims of an 18" arm and a 500+ lb squat , as we both know you're full of shit so don't hold your breath
so is that a no on the picture?