Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44827 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
after seeing this thread im def a ronnie fan now...how come yates was allowed to win when he looked so bad?

ask ND. LOL

he has a whole list of pathetic excuses... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
whats worse?:

getting owned by Greg Kovacs at the end of your Mr. O career

OR

getting owned by Flea Labrada at the beginning?

LOL :-\

this is the reality of the yatesian physique, I'm afraid...
hahahaa, exactly, twigs on a barrel.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
x2
w

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian

how dare you insult a barrel with twigs by comparing it to Dorian! At least the barrel has better symmetry. ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
x3
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2008, 07:24:46 PM »
Hey ND, isn't it a bitch when you put forth an intelligent comeback that goes totally over the recipients head?  Poor Neo. So often when he gets owned, he isn't even smart enough to catch on. lol

The kid has nothing so his retort is ' fag ' lol talk about projection lol he turned into a homosexual reference because that's whats on HIS mind , he tries so hard to be like me like they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »
Hey ND, isn't it a bitch when you put forth an intelligent comeback that goes totally over the recipients head?  Poor Neo. So often when he gets owned, he isn't even smart enough to catch on. lol

oh shut the f*ck up. What next? ND will say "I fondle your balls" as a witty comeback?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
as usual the dorian boys are being massacred
w

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
wrong, we actually have a pretty good idea if his last few years was any indication:

:-\

No you actually don't.  How do you know that Ronnie would of come out the way he did if Dorian was still competing?  You don't. Maybe Ronnie would of have gone too far and looked like shit like he did in 04-today.  Even 03 he was huge but his back was watery.  See the point is all you do is speculate and talk about things that never happened.  Ronnie NEVER looked like he did in 98 and 99 against Dorian.  SO we never will know who would of won.  What we do know is Dorian beat Ronnie every single time they competed against each other. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
See the point is all you do is speculate and talk about things that never happened

um thats what everyone is doing... ::)

dorian never faced ronnie at his peak - he only the ronnie physique that got beat by everyone..

thats the whole point of these threads..to speculate based on what we have seen from these two guys.

and when we look at that, its not even close.

dorian never came close to what ronnie presented at his best..

Ronnie NEVER looked like he did in 98 and 99 against Dorian

exactly. thats why ronnie got beat by dorian and everyone.

had he show up looking like he did in 98/99 he would have been Mr. O. long before the late 90's..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
How do you know that Ronnie would of come out the way he did if Dorian was still competing?  You don't. Maybe Ronnie would of have gone too far and looked like shit like he did in 04-today. 

what makes you think there was some connection between what ronnie was doing and whether or not dorian was still competing or not?

there wasn't

why?

because Ronnie was probably the last person on earth to think he would have become Mr. Olympia in 1998..

Flower Boy Ran Away

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
um thats what everyone is doing... ::)

dorian never faced ronnie at his peak - he only the ronnie physique that got beat by everyone..

thats the whole point of these threads..to speculate based on what we have seen from these two guys.

and when we look at that, its not even close.

dorian never came close to what ronnie presented at his best..

exactly. thats why ronnie got beat by dorian and everyone.

had he show up looking like he did in 98/99 he would have been Mr. O. long before the late 90's..

It's alot closer than you make it out to be.  For every bad pic of Dorian you find there are a great pics of him to alter the decision.  You don't like Dorian and that's obvious but he was a great champ and would have given Ronnie quite the run for his money.  Flex peaked during the mid 90's and Dorian beat him and Flex pushed Ronnie in 98 and 99.  You can show all the pics you want but it would have been very close between the two of them.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
It's alot closer than you make it out to be.  For every bad pic of Dorian you find there are a great pics of him to alter the decision.  You don't like Dorian and that's obvious but he was a great champ and would have given Ronnie quite the run for his money.  Flex peaked during the mid 90's and Dorian beat him and Flex pushed Ronnie in 98 and 99.  You can show all the pics you want but it would have been very close between the two of them.

Dorian never competed against a prime Flex. So you can say that Dorian beat Flex during the latter's peak, but it's misleading. It should also be noted that Flex played the size game during the late 90's when the judges favored size, and used synthol to hide his weaknesses without being penalized which gave him an unfair advantage.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Flex didn't push Ronnie in 99.

flex got destroyed just as dorian would have.

ronnie crushed flex in 99:
Flower Boy Ran Away

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
No need to say words let the pictures speak  ;)

Wow Ronnie how great you are  :D
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Who volunteer to take of this man’s tears ..?

:P
Corvette Lover

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2008, 06:27:52 AM »
oh shut the f*ck up. What next? ND will say "I fondle your balls" as a witty comeback?

Meltdown. lol  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Talk about a backfire. lol You put Ronnie at his best against Dorian at his worst and still, the results are just as I would have anticipated.  Dorian, although off his best, is much larger and densely developed, but still as conditioned.  In fact, Yates' back appears to be a bit sharper and more delineated (just look at the lower back!).  Ronnie would be overwhelmed by Yates, period.  Thanks for proving our point.   ;D  Lucky you didn't use 1995 Yates, or it would be even worse for Ronnie. LMFAO At least we know that Ronnie was able to squeak by a sub par Flex Wheeler, though.   ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
dorian has always had a better lower back than ronnie.

and better calves. and abs.

problem is, thats it.

the rest he gets crushed on, and its evident in every pose:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
dorian has always had a better lower back than ronnie.

and better calves. and abs.

problem is, thats it.

the rest he gets crushed on, and its evident in every pose:

Perhaps in your world of rainbows and flying unicorns, but in the real world of contest judging, it is simply not the case.  In the real world, Ronnie at his best, barely got away with the title to competitors like Flex Wheeler, at less than their career best. Meanwhile, Yates demolished them while at their peak.  Ronnie was very good, but would have been overwhelmed by Yates. 

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dorian never competed against a prime Flex. So you can say that Dorian beat Flex during the latter's peak, but it's misleading. It should also be noted that Flex played the size game during the late 90's when the judges favored size, and used synthol to hide his weaknesses without being penalized which gave him an unfair advantage.

Flex was at his best in the 90's as was Levrone and Cormier and Shawn Ray.  Dorian beat them all.  Ronnie looked great at his first two wins that's it.  After 99 the other guys started to slip alot.  The only poses that Ronnie really beats Yates in is the most muscular and side chest.  That's about it.  Any shot that is posted where Ronnie looks better a pic of Yates can be found where Yates looks better.  That's why these threads go on forever.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
after seeing this thread im def a ronnie fan now...how come yates was allowed to win when he looked so bad?
Same reason Ronnie was allowed to win when he looked so bad in 01, 02, 04 and 05.  03 wasn't his best either but fortunately for him everyone else was pretty off. 

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Flex was at his best in the 90's as was Levrone and Cormier and Shawn Ray.  Dorian beat them all.

there's a big difference between being near your best and being at your best during the same competition. What contest do you consider to be Flex's, Levrone's, and Cormier's prime? I won't bother asking about Shawn b/c he never realistically stood a chance of beating either Dorian or Ronnie.

Ronnie looked great at his first two wins that's it.

I guess you forgot about the 01 ASC where most experts believe Ronnie presented the greatest physique ever.

After 99 the other guys started to slip alot.  The only poses that Ronnie really beats Yates in is the most muscular and side chest.  That's about it.

no. Ronnie also beats Dorian in the front double biceps, front lat spread, back double biceps, back lat spread, and all the quarter turn poses.

Any shot that is posted where Ronnie looks better a pic of Yates can be found where Yates looks better.  That's why these threads go on forever.

yawn, all I have to say is "any shot that is posted where Dorian looks better, a pic of Ronnie can be found where he looks better" to cancel out your claim. Words alone are meaningless. Back it up with evidence.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
there's a big difference between being near your best and being at your best during the same competition. What contest do you consider to be Flex's, Levrone's, and Cormier's prime? I won't bother asking about Shawn b/c he never realistically stood a chance of beating either Dorian or Ronnie.

I guess you forgot about the 01 ASC where most experts believe Ronnie presented the greatest physique ever.

no. Ronnie also beats Dorian in the front double biceps, front lat spread, back double biceps, back lat spread, and all the quarter turn poses.

yawn, all I have to say is "any shot that is posted where Dorian looks better, a pic of Ronnie can be found where he looks better" to cancel out your claim. Words alone are meaningless. Back it up with evidence.

Same goes for pics of Ronnie.  We aren't talking about the ASC only the O.  Ronnie doesn't win the Front lat, back double and back lat in all the pics.