Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44830 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
ugh.  dorian looks awful in that 96 clip except for the upper and lower back.

his arms and quads were horrid. 

its funny how you nuthuggers can say he was so 'complete' when you literally have a bodybuilder with horrible extremities like arms, quads, not to mention a poor chest.

the man was as far away from complete as you can possibly get.

oh, and this also applies to his pre tear years too..
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Well this is a little interesting debate on booing @ the 1996 O that has started...Flex Mag Feb 1997........The 1996 Mr Olympia represented the biggest boo-fest since 1981, the presentation of the places........Paul Dillet 6th place...Booed.........Fl ex W 5th place...Booed...Kevin L 4th...Booed...Nasser 3rd...Booed...Shawn....2 nd...booed...Dorian ditto, EVERYONE of the top 6 were Booed @ the 1996 O not just Dorian, as ND has pointed out...if the fans HERO didnt place were THEY the FANS think their HERO should place then of course its a uproar.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
ugh.  dorian looks awful in that 96 clip except for the upper and lower back.

his arms and quads were horrid. 

its funny how you nuthuggers can say he was so 'complete' when you literally have a bodybuilder with horrible extremities like arms, quads, not to mention a poor chest.

the man was as far away from complete as you can possibly get.

oh, and this also applies to his pre tear years too..

you're ALWAYS in direct conflict with the judges ...which means you don't know shit about competitive bodybuilding  ;) 

your opinion is that of an internet-fan-boy and nothing more , stop trolling already

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Well this is a little interesting debate on booing @ the 1996 O that has started...Flex Mag Feb 1997........The 1996 Mr Olympia represented the biggest boo-fest since 1981, the presentation of the places........Paul Dillet 6th place...Booed.........Fl ex W 5th place...Booed...Kevin L 4th...Booed...Nasser 3rd...Booed...Shawn....2 nd...booed...Dorian ditto, EVERYONE of the top 6 were Booed @ the 1996 O not just Dorian, as ND has pointed out...if the fans HERO didnt place were THEY the FANS think their HERO should place then of course its a uproar.

Great post ! but these idiot see and hear what they want even though if contradicts history

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
you're ALWAYS in direct conflict with the judges ...which means you don't know shit about competitive bodybuilding  ;) 

your opinion is that of an internet-fan-boy and nothing more , stop trolling already

and you continually show your lack of knowledge if you think his quads, arms and chest were good esp. that year by any standards...

::)

they were good compared to Kovacs maybe, but not much else... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
and you continually show your lack of knowledge if you think his quads, arms and chest were good esp. that year by any standards...

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

If i remember right:

paul looked good and ws booed coz some ppl saw he deserved to beat an off kevin and flex..
flex was off but his fans booed his place coz it was low 4 him and coz he was beaten again by kevin in their private battle (after AC 96)..
kevin was off and his place was booed by his fans coz it was considerably low and by flex's fans 4 the same reason as above..
nasser came at his best to date and his place was booed coz everyone was expecting him to be at least 2nd.. a lot saw him as the clear winner..
shawn came in a good shape but was booed coz he didnt deserve to beat nasser..
dorian was booed by nasser's fans..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Again you ALONE are always in direct opposition with the judges that means you don't know competitive bodybuilding , 1996 was an ' off ' year for HIM and he was still leaps & bounds better than EVERYONE Ronnie included

at his best Dorian is untouchable at his worse he was too

you're arguing against bodybuilding history dummy ......judge own you , I own you  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
If i remember right:

paul looked good and ws booed coz some ppl saw he deserved to beat an off kevin and flex..
flex was off but his fans booed his place coz it was low 4 him and coz he was beaten again by kevin in their private battle (after AC 96)..
kevin was off and his place was booed by his fans coz it was considerably low and by flex's fans 4 the same reason as above..
nasser came at his best to date and his place was booed coz everyone was expecting him to be at least 2nd.. a lot saw him as the clear winner..
shawn came in a good shape but was booed coz he didnt deserve to beat nasser..
dorian was booed by nasser's fans..

none of that makes any difference , fans don't judge contests , most fans don't have a dam clue on how contests are judged

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

your comments = fantasy

this quote = reality

Quote from John Balik, commenting on the 96 O:

"Dorian Yates looked absolutely fantastic. He was so freaking dense and so freaking ripped and dry, that he actually looked bigger than all the 280 lbs competitors, even though he tipped the scales at 255 lbs."

thanks for playing " I don't know shit about competitive bodybuilding. "

alnassak

• Getbig IV
none of that makes any difference , fans don't judge contests , most fans don't have a dam clue on how contests are judged

Yeah you are right it is judged by politics issue  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If not how come a man with one biceps become Mr.Olympia and #1 in the whole world   ??? ???

It doesn’t need any smartness to know the truth  ;)

Dorian’s 6 titles were because of POLITICS  :)
Corvette Lover

io856

Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #336 on: December 30, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
Yeah you are right it is judged by politics issue   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If not how come a man with one biceps become Mr.Olympia and #1 in the whole world  ??? ???

It doesn’t need any smartness to know the truth  ;)

Dorian’s 6 titles were because of POLITICS  :)

Have you watched any of the pre judging tapes during Dorian's reign of the Olympia?

If not I suggest you do... Dorian dominated... he was placed accordingly

no politics, no nonsense... dominance

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Peter McGough on Dorian at the 1996 Mr Olympia

Dorian Yates : The man was in situ was rock hard . His 257 pounds were augmented by an improved waist taper , His damaged left biceps has filled out remarkably and the only negative is that he could have been fuller in the thighs. But with his blend of size , symmetry , detail and condition , he was equipped to resist every challenge . At 3:25 p.m. as Yates completed the individual mandatories , the fat lady left the dressing room.

reality  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Quote from Steve Blechman, 1995:

"Even though he doesen't represent my bodybuilding ideal, I think Dorian's overall development is mind-blogging. And when you consider that his frame carrries his size so comfortably, and that he presents his mass with such incredible conditioning...I don't think that Dorian can be defeated by current professional judging standards. He'll be Mr.Olympia for as long as he wants to."

Another dose of reality

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Have you watched any of the pre judging tapes during Dorian's reign of the Olympia?

If not I suggest you do... Dorian dominated... he was placed accordingly

no politics, no nonsense... dominance

I have seen all the Olympia video since 92 until now and that is how I see them:

Kevin Levrone looked better than him in 92
Flex Wheeler looked better than him in 93
Shawn Ray & kevin looked better than him in 94
Shawn, Kevin & Nasser looked better than him in 95
Shawn, Nasser, Kevin, Flex & Ronnie looked better than him in 96
Kevin, Shawn, Nasser, Lee, looked better than him in 97

Do you stil argue it is not about Politics..?  ???
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

but when we (the fans) see jay beating vic. in 2007 then coming in a better shape (still shitty) in 2008 and could beat dex. (who is not as good as vic.) we must wonder.. same thing when dorian took his last title with a totally deformed arm..

as the fans of the sport we at least know that judges care about things like size, condition, symmetry, proportion.. ok if i apply these on 97:

size: dorian was big but not full so the extra size he added this year was against him..
condition: dorian was bad comparing to his full and sharp shape of 95 for example.. his condition in 97 was worse than most of the other top guys..
symmetry: his left deformed arm killed this point totally..
proportion (harmony bet. diff. parts): his arms (even his right arm) looked small for his torso.. his shoulders too looked weak for his size.. his back overpowered the rest of his upper body.. his bloated stomach made him look like he was guest posing..

yes the fans r not prof. but still can say their opinions as long as they make sense..

alnassak

• Getbig IV
but when we (the fans) see jay beating vic. in 2007 then coming in a better shape (still shitty) in 2008 and could beat dex. (who is not as good as vic.) we must wonder.. same thing when dorian took his last title with a totally deformed arm..

as the fans of the sport we at least know that judges care about things like size, condition, symmetry, proportion.. ok if i apply these on 97:

size: dorian was big but not full so the extra size he added this year was against him..
condition: dorian was bad comparing to his full and sharp shape of 95 for example.. his condition in 97 was worse than most of the other top guys..
proportion (harmony bet. diff. parts): his arms (even his right arm) looked small for his torso.. his shoulders too looked weak for his size.. his back overpowered the rest of his upper body.. his bloated stomach made him look like he was guest posing..

yes the fans r not prof. but still can say their opinions as long as they make sense..

Really great Post that touches the hearts of any bodybuilder who wish the best for the sport    :)
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Really great Post that touches the hearts of any bodybuilder who wish the best for the sport    :)
;D

;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
your comments = fantasy

this quote = reality

Quote from John Balik, commenting on the 96 O:

"Dorian Yates looked absolutely fantastic. He was so freaking dense and so freaking ripped and dry, that he actually looked bigger than all the 280 lbs competitors, even though he tipped the scales at 255 lbs."

thanks for playing " I don't know shit about competitive bodybuilding. "

Sure this john balik was a blind Dorian's fan.. it's clear he was referring to nasser whn he said (that he actually looked bigger than all the 280 lbs competitors, even though he tipped the scales at 255 lbs) coz nasser was the only one from the top places to weight 280 pound.. post as much quotas as you want but this doesn't tell the truth.. these same guys saw tht dorian looked better in 96 than 95!!!!..

does dorian really look bigger thn naser here??..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

according to the judges (ND likes to quote one from 94) his torn bi made 'no difference" ::)

this is how bad the judging was back then, and the idiot nuthuggers actually agree with it lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

alnassak

• Getbig IV
I think we are wrong when we compare Dorian to guys like: Kevin, Ronnie, Flex, Shawn and Nasser.  :-\

We have to compare him to guys like this  ;D
Corvette Lover

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Peter McGough on Dorian at the 1996 Mr Olympia

Dorian Yates : The man was in situ was rock hard . His 257 pounds were augmented by an improved waist taper , His damaged left biceps has filled out remarkably and the only negative is that he could have been fuller in the thighs. But with his blend of size , symmetry , detail and condition , he was equipped to resist every challenge . At 3:25 p.m. as Yates completed the individual mandatories , the fat lady left the dressing room.

reality  ;)

holy fuck! he said his left arm filled in dramatically?

its no wonder this man says such stupid things about dorian, considering he was a good friend.

tell us, does this arm look filled in to you:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
nuthuggers why do you quote Peter McGough so much when most of what he says is total bullshit motivated by his friendship with dorian? ???

I don't know whats worse - this latest comment about the deformed arm

or

the comment that precontest dorian was harder than ronnie ever was in contest shape.

both are so ridiculously stupid, silly and easily refuted its not even funny.

and yet, you morons are stupid enough to blindly believe anything the man says...

::) ::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
holy fuck! he said his left arm filled in dramatically?

its no wonder this man says such stupid things about dorian, considering he was a good friend.

tell us, does this arm look filled in to you:

lol.. sure it was not filled.. dorian's left bi was severely torn and about 50% or more of its fibers was damaged with no return.. so how come 2 say he filled it?!!.. when a muscle is damaged like this it's deformed 4 ever as nothing can help to return it.. this doesn't make any sense..

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
lol.. sure it was not filled.. dorian's left bi was severely torn and about 50% or more of its fibers was damaged with no return.. so how come 2 say he filled it?!!.. when a muscle is damage like this it's deformed 4 ever as nothing can help to return it.. this doesn't make any sense..

no shit.

most of the time when he is talking about his good friend dorian, Peter McGough doesn't make any sense...
 :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away