Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44829 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
so how come 2 say he filled it?!!..

because Peter McGough will spout total bullshit if he thinks it would make his friend look good..

he seems to do it on a regular basis...and we have ND to constantly remind us of this fact when posting gems like this lol

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #351 on: December 30, 2008, 10:21:51 PM »
Dorian never lost after 1991.

Ronnie lost to horrible BBs hahahaha

True 13" calves on Ronnie LMFAO

Team Yates

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
yea dorian is better, he has bigger stomach  :P
Corvette Lover

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
but when we (the fans) see jay beating vic. in 2007 then coming in a better shape (still shitty) in 2008 and could beat dex. (who is not as good as vic.) we must wonder.. same thing when dorian took his last title with a totally deformed arm..

as the fans of the sport we at least know that judges care about things like size, condition, symmetry, proportion.. ok if i apply these on 97:

size: dorian was big but not full so the extra size he added this year was against him..
condition: dorian was bad comparing to his full and sharp shape of 95 for example.. his condition in 97 was worse than most of the other top guys..
symmetry: his left deformed arm killed this point totally..
proportion (harmony bet. diff. parts): his arms (even his right arm) looked small for his torso.. his shoulders too looked weak for his size.. his back overpowered the rest of his upper body.. his bloated stomach made him look like he was guest posing..

yes the fans r not prof. but still can say their opinions as long as they make sense..

Flex Magazine coverage 1997 Mr Olympia

When the two were compared , Nasser took the front double biceps and abs-and-thighs poses , but as soon as they turned to the side , Dorian's greater development , thickness and detail overshadowed Nasser , and when the champion's back came into play , it was all over. But Yates' overall superiority was only apparent in six comparisons ( three in the relaxed round , and three in the muscularity round ) that he and El Sonbaty were involved in , which accounted for about eight minutes of the two-hour prejudging. Head-to-toe , and when all the angles had been considered , Yates was the clear winner

;)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Dorian owns Ronnie here so bad that it's not even funny 8)
R.I.P. Michael

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I find it sad that ND uses politically motivated ( ie Weider IFBB mag) quotes as proof of the non political nature and accuracy of the scores...

it makes no sense...

you can't go to the soure of the bias as proof that there was no bias... ::)

thats why the visuals are so powerful - they tell the real story...

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I find it sad that ND uses politically motivated ( ie Weider IFBB mag) quotes as proof of the non political nature and accuracy of the scores...

it makes no sense...

you can't go to the soure of the bias as proof that there was no bias... ::)

thats why the visuals are so powerful - they tell the real story...

Kid shut up already , it's politics , it's politics

that's ALL you have left and is Ironman a Weider mag? is Musclemag? is Muscular Development? yeah I thought so

YOU are ALWAYS , always in direct conflict with the judges that means YOU don't know shit about bodybuilding  ;)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ronnie 99 pales in comparison to 1998 and 2001 which is exactly why EVERYONE says 2001 is his best showing

1999 is junk compared to 2001 and it doesn't matter because NEITHER can match Dorian for the total package

2003 WOULD HAVE DWARFED DORIAN and was Ronnies best package ever.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Flex Magazine coverage 1997 Mr Olympia

When the two were compared , Nasser took the front double biceps and abs-and-thighs poses , but as soon as they turned to the side , Dorian's greater development , thickness and detail overshadowed Nasser , and when the champion's back came into play , it was all over. But Yates' overall superiority was only apparent in six comparisons ( three in the relaxed round , and three in the muscularity round ) that he and El Sonbaty were involved in , which accounted for about eight minutes of the two-hour prejudging. Head-to-toe , and when all the angles had been considered , Yates was the clear winner

;)

it's shit 2 really believe tht dorian ws thicker thn nasser from the side.. dorian's fans always repeat this in a bitchy way.. how come???.. nasser's shoulders, arms, & chest were much bigger and harder than dorian's.. also his quads were bigger and harder so the side view of all these muscles logically looked thicker on nasser than on dorian.. let's 4get all abt 97 and dorian's shitty shape and here i am comparing their 2 side shots frm mr. o. 95 which is dorian's best shape ever.. although i agree than dorian deserved to win in 95 i am sure nasser ws noticeably thicker from the side.. look well at the pics and compare each part separately and imagine u dont knw who r these guys!!..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
it's shit 2 really believe tht dorian ws thicker thn nasser from the side.. dorian's fans always repeat this in a bitchy way.. how come???.. nasser's shoulders, arms, & chest were much bigger and harder than dorian's.. also his quads were bigger and harder so the side view of all these muscles logically looked thicker on nasser than on dorian.. let's 4get all abt 97 and dorian's shitty shape and here i am comparing their 2 side shots frm mr. o. 95 which is dorian's best shape ever.. although i agree than dorian deserved to win in 95 i am sure nasser ws noticeably thicker from the side.. look well at the pics and compare each part separately and imagine u dont knw who r these guys!!..
Nasser is killing Dorian there.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
2003 WOULD HAVE DWARFED DORIAN and was Ronnies best package ever.

2003 is FAR from his best package and he wouldn't dwarf Yates not at 269 pounds

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Yeah because YOU were there pics don't tell ALL of the story and Dorian himself said he killed Nasser from the sides as well , it's old news Dorian is crushing Nasser in both pics

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Nasser is killing Dorian there.

yes 4 sure.. the only 2 parts dorian ws better from the side were the triceps and the calve..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Yeah because YOU were there pics don't tell ALL of the story and Dorian himself said he killed Nasser from the sides as well , it's old news Dorian is crushing Nasser in both pics
ahh the infamous "pictures don't tell the story, you had to see Dorian in person, he looks a lot smaller in pics than he did in person TRUST ME" ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
ahh the infamous "pictures don't tell the story, you had to see Dorian in person, he looks a lot smaller in pics than he did in person TRUST ME" ::)

he's clearly crushing Nasser in BOTH pics and everyone says it what is there a mass conspricay?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

if u belive so just plz explain to me how.. how 2 have a bigger shoulder, chest, arms, & legs but still doesn't look thicker!!!..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
On that bottom left hand pic it looks like he is letting a huge ass belch rip after drinking a 12 pack

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
he's clearly crushing Nasser in BOTH pics and everyone says it what is there a mass conspricay?
hahahahaha, he's not clearly crushing shit, the ONLY thing Dorian wins on in those shots is triceps.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

yes yes may b his muscles were shrinking in front of the cam. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, he's not clearly crushing shit, the ONLY thing Dorian wins on in those shots is triceps.

yeah ok this coming from the guy who claims Nasser killed Dorian in a back shot , indicative of your ignorance , who won the contest with straight firsts?  ;) that means Dorian KILLED him in ALL shots

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
yes yes may b his muscles were shrinking in front of the cam. ;D
it's always the same thing with Narc, if you post pics of Dorian getting fuccking SMOKED by Ronnie or Nasser or Shawn it's "you clearly know nothing about bodybuilding, Dorian may look smaller but he's clearly winning those shots, what you see isn't always the way it looks, Dorian is exerting mind control on the judges" ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
if u belive so just plz explain to me how.. how 2 have a bigger shoulder, chest, arms, & legs but still doesn't look thicker!!!..

don't mistake bigger with better first of all and second of all what good is being bigger when  your conditioning if inferior ?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
it's always the same thing with Narc, if you post pics of Dorian getting fuccking SMOKED by Ronnie or Nasser or Shawn it's "you clearly know nothing about bodybuilding,

exactly.

the man types the same tired bullshit no matter how clearly wrong it is...

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
it's always the same thing with Narc, if you post pics of Dorian getting fuccking SMOKED by Ronnie or Nasser or Shawn it's "you clearly know nothing about bodybuilding, Dorian may look smaller but he's clearly winning those shots, what you see isn't always the way it looks, Dorian is exerting mind control on the judges" ;D

No it's always the same with you make a blanket statement that contradicts REALITY Dorian destroyed everyone in 1995 there was NO contest , you see what you want and it's always in direct opposition of what the judges picked as the superior physique , then once faced with that reality the good old politics excuse comes out , moronic circular logic , keep chashing your tail in circles NO ONE smoked Dorian especially not in 1995

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
exactly.

the man types the same tired bullshit no matter how clearly wrong it is...

Ha ha ha ha I'm right the judges agree with ME lol you're the moron who is arguing against bodybuilding history

owned