Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44834 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I find it both funny and sad that you somehow think that my opinion is mine only and only held by me.

in case you didn't notice, most of the bb community feels yates was overrated.

if you idiots paid attention you would know this.

most feel nasser crushed dorian from the front, most feel 1994 and 1997 was a scam win for dorian.

there is a good reason why most feel this way:

because the visuals clearly do not reflect what the judges scored.

they were motivated by Uncle Joe.

the bb community is not. and they have an unbiased opinion that is supported by the visuals.

hope this helps
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I find it both funny and sad that you somehow think that my opinion is mine only and only held by me.

in case you didn't notice, most of the bb community feels yates was overrated.

if you idiots paid attention you would know this.

most feel nasser crushed dorian from the front, most feel 1994 and 1997 was a scam win for dorian.

there is a good reason why most feel this way:

because the visuals clearly do not reflect what the judges scored.

they were motivated by Uncle Joe.

the bb community is not. and they have an unbiased opinion that is supported by the visuals.

hope this helps

Thanks for agreeing most of the BB community are morons like you and are always in direct conflict with the judges I.E. meaning they're like you , DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING

and look who agrees with you

Coleman fans which Dorian beat year in year out and ironically he doesn't agree with you lmao
Nasser fans see above
Levrone fans see above
Ray fans see above
Dillet fans see above

Dorian is the clear winner in oics , in video and it's all confirmed with the judges pick you have NOTHING as usual

and depending on the year Nasser did beat Dorian in the front and just to let you know moron contests aren't judged from just the front  ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
its so funny that no matter what bodybuilding forum i visit people always mock yates and talk about how crappy he looked
w

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #403 on: December 31, 2008, 12:17:34 PM »
its so funny that no matter what bodybuilding forum i visit people always mock yates and talk about how crappy he looked

Completely goes against what those that were there said AND when you post unbiased pictures  ;)

Dorian is the clear winner
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

That's because he beat all of your heros  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned poun
« Reply #405 on: December 31, 2008, 12:18:50 PM »
Completely goes against what those that were there said AND when you post unbiased pictures  ;)

ha ha ha ha don't beat him over the head with logic he might die lol

Dorian is the clear winner

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #406 on: December 31, 2008, 12:19:45 PM »
Smells like cock and balls here.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
ND is taking the nasserites apart with logic and critical reasoning.

Coleman Vs Yates makes sense- they are both multiple Olympia winners  but comparing  decrepit never was like nasser to these two greats is just retarded.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
ND is taking the nasserites apart with logic and critical reasoning.

Coleman Vs Yates makes sense- they are both multiple Olympia winners  but comparing  decrepit never was like nasser to these two greats is just retarded.

hearing this from a piece of shit like u doesn't say anythng valuable..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

meltdown

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness

How ironic- coming from the retard who pretended to be a Yates fan in the beginning.
Why don't you go troll somewhere else monkeyman

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
How ironic- coming from the retard who pretended to be a Yates fan in the beginning.
Why don't you go troll somewhere else monkeyman

I love when they all preface their statements with " I'm a fan of Dorian but " lol pure bull shit

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
I love when they all preface their statements with " I'm a fan of Dorian but " lol pure bull shit

Yes- that's exactly how he started trolling here with " I'm a huge fan of Yates" story and later changed it to reveal his real agenda.

Liars never prosper.

When they fail to make intelligent arguments for their hero they resort to slander and insults to make up for it.
Typical

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: December 31, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »

Brutal ownage from Yates.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Yes- that's exactly how he started trolling here with " I'm a huge fan of Yates" story and later changed it to reveal his real agenda.

Liars never prosper.

When they fail to make intelligent arguments for their hero they resort to slander and insults to make up for it.
Typical

Exactly ...they seek comfort in numbers as some sort of validation their ignorance is correct , they've been reduced to saying he never deserved ANY wins and he gets owned at every contest which contradicts reality , their at the end of their rope what else can they do?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: December 31, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »

Brutal ownage from Yates.

Big time!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: December 31, 2008, 01:32:33 PM »
Big time!

And these idiots claim at the same weight Dorian didn't make him look small lol

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: December 31, 2008, 01:42:20 PM »
And these idiots claim at the same weight Dorian didn't make him look small lol

For years, based on a few "select" photos, I was of the opinion that Nasser won the Olympia in 1997, hands down.  I then saw the video from the contest, which drew my attention to Dorian's much greater density and overall development.  When watching Nasser's routine, his physique doesn't pop in the manner you would anticipate.  And as the Flex contest article states, as soon as things turn to the side, it's all over but the crying.  The series of pics posted clearly show Dorian's dominance.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
in case you didn't notice, most of the bb community feels yates was overrated

What bodybuilding community? :D How many bodybuilders do you personally know? :D And even on BB boards which good level amateur or a Pro of past or present said that Yates was overrated? :)
R.I.P. Michael

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
i have to admit that is an AWESOME shot of Yates.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
What bodybuilding community? :D How many bodybuilders do you personally know? :D And even on BB boards which good level amateur or a Pro of past or present said that Yates was overrated? :)

The imaginary masses he thinks ALL agree with him and what's funny is Ronnie Coleman has a very strong respect for Dorian and vice versa to bad his fans don't

Arkadius

• Getbig III
For years, based on a few "select" photos, I was of the opinion that Nasser won the Olympia in 1997, hands down.  I then saw the video from the contest, which drew my attention to Dorian's much greater density and overall development.

I bet Hulkster and co. didn't watch that video :D They just speak in the name of bodybuilding community:)))
R.I.P. Michael

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I bet Hulkster and co. didn't watch that video :D They just speak in the name of bodybuilding community:)))

They watched it and they see what they want they post select pics and claims victories , he's the master of posting the most muscular shot over and over and over lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: December 31, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »
For years, based on a few "select" photos, I was of the opinion that Nasser won the Olympia in 1997, hands down.  I then saw the video from the contest, which drew my attention to Dorian's much greater density and overall development.  When watching Nasser's routine, his physique doesn't pop in the manner you would anticipate.  And as the Flex contest article states, as soon as things turn to the side, it's all over but the crying.  The series of pics posted clearly show Dorian's dominance.

the thing with 1997 is Dorian gets beat pretty easy in the front standing relaxed by Nasser , and you could give him the ab-thigh too as well as the front double biceps shot , but 1/4 turns and side shots Dorian edges him out and back shots forget it , I could understand them saying Nasser could have won , I could understand them saying he should have been closer , but to say Nasser clearly beats him is just not accurate

Arkadius

• Getbig III
The imaginary masses he thinks ALL agree with him and what's funny is Ronnie Coleman has a very strong respect for Dorian and vice versa to bad his fans don't

His statement is so laughable to me ;D I know almost every Russian top amateur or pro bodybuilder who writes on internet boards and 95% of them think Yates was the greatest Olympia ever. 8)
R.I.P. Michael