Author Topic: Proof that 247 pounds doesn't stack up against 257 bone dry conditioned pounds!  (Read 44825 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Or when a 12 year old girl has bigger calves than a certain 8 time Mr. Olympia. By the way, that midget has bigger forearms than your 8 time champ.  Now go away troll.

so you're saying a 12 yr old girl has bigger calves than Jay Cutler? ???

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
so you're saying a 12 yr old girl has bigger calves than Jay Cutler? ???

Did he win the Olympia 8 times?  Reading is fundamental.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Did he win the Olympia 8 times?  Reading is fundamental.

then apparently you can't comprehend your own post b/c you used a pic of 03 Ronnie. ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
omg the dorian nuthuggers are not only blind to reality, but they are also slow in the head
this mr 1derful is doing the dorian crusaders no favors w/ his logic
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
omg the dorian nuthuggers are not only blind to reality, but they are also slow in the head
this mr 1derful is doing the dorian crusaders no favors w/ his logic
exactly Gene, the pumpkinheads and drama llama's avoid the fact that Ronnie is clearly a better bodybuilder than Dorian.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
exactly Gene, the pumpkinheads and drama llama's avoid the fact that Ronnie is clearly a better bodybuilder than Dorian.
x2
w

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Couple rare 1997 pictures there ND thanks for posting.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
you used a pic of 03 Ronnie. ;)

Which would make sense, being that was to whom I was referring, when I made reference to an 8 time champ.  To make no mention of the reference to nonexistent calves, which would undoubtedly point to Ronnie, where pics from any year could be utilized to make the same point.   Perhaps I should provide captions for the intellectually impaired, such as yourself.  Try keeping up.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Which would make sense, being that was to whom I was referring, when I made reference to an 8 time champ.  To make no mention of the reference to nonexistent calves, which would undoubtedly point to Ronnie, where pics from any year could be utilized to make the same point.   Perhaps I should provide captions for the intellectually impaired, such as yourself.  Try keeping up.

translation: "I'm going to use confusing wording to make it appear like I'm right and you're wrong."

the fact is you referenced Ronnie's Olympia wins, which means you were talking about him during his reign, and you posted a pic from 03 that supports this assertion.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
translation: "I'm going to use confusing wording to make it appear like I'm right and you're wrong."

the fact is you referenced Ronnie's Olympia wins, which means you were talking about him during his reign, and you posted a pic from 03 that supports this assertion.

My words are only confusing to you, as you have stated by your own admission.   No shit, Sherlock! Most people would have had the astuteness to know full well I was referring to Ronnie, without it being spelled out for them.  Was the photo your first clue, or was it the comment about little girl calves that solved it for you? You're like a dog chasing his own tail, without the discernment of knowing why you are doing so. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
My words are only confusing to you, as you have stated by your own admission.   No shit, Sherlock! Most people would have had the astuteness to know full well I was referring to Ronnie, without it being spelled out for them.  Was the photo your first clue, or was it the comment about little girl calves that solved it for you? You're like a dog chasing his own tail, without the discernment of knowing why you are doing so. 
save your dramatics for another time-u screwed up and got called on it
w

England_1

• Getbig IV
best back in the history of the sport!

Team Yates

io856

Dorian

dominance, density and determination

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
haha nice loose skin on yates lower back

haha his arms look puny compared to the others :D
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
save your dramatics for another time-u screwed up and got called on it

Please advise us all on the screw up of making a reference to Ronnie, accompanied by a photo of Ronnie himself. For those of us not dyslexic like you, nor inbred like Neo.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Please advise us all on the screw up of making a reference to Ronnie, accompanied by a photo of Ronnie himself. For those of us not dyslexic like you, nor inbred like Neo.
haha thats quite the literary masterpiece u wrote there
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
haha thats quite the literary masterpiece u wrote there

Can't answer the question, eh sport?  You just stepped in shit and you haven't got the boots for it.   ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Can't answer the question, eh sport?  You just stepped in shit and you haven't got the boots for it.   ;)
haha i dont need to! u owned yourself w/ the post in question u troll :D
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

and one for my homies

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
haha i dont need to! u owned yourself w/ the post in question u troll :D

Still can't?  Perhaps you should think prior to speaking.  Although I'm sure that goes against every instinct you have.  If I am so very owned by my own words, do tell.  Sound out the big ones if you must.  You were just following around Neo.  Not unlike the blind leading the blind. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Still can't?  Perhaps you should think prior to speaking.  Although I'm sure that goes against every instinct you have.  If I am so very owned by my own words, do tell.  Sound out the big ones if you must.  
hahahahahahhahha
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
hahahahahahhahha

That's what I thought.  I think my point has been proven.  Game, set and match.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
stop being such a drama llama, "Mr. 1derful". ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
stop being such a drama llama, "Mr. 1derful". ::)

You know the rules, speak only when spoken to, troll. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
That's what I thought.  I think my point has been proven.  Game, set and match.
hahahahhahahhhha
w