Author Topic: Conflicting signals...  (Read 911 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Conflicting signals...
« on: August 12, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

I find it hilarious when women's actions directly contradict the words that come out of their mouths...

Reference the mormon girl from the thread which was moved:

She says she's not looking to meet people as she promptly sits down and talks to me in the middle of a crowded gym.  Thirty minutes later she suggest I call her so we can talk "politics".  Sorry, but that just doesn't happen.  I've never dealt with a 22 year old woman who wanted to wax politics offline and I'm highly skeptical about it.

She wants me to call her......

Kenny: to anwer your question, the trainer/client relationship can take on many forms, though it's meant to be strictly professional during the training.  I was talking to her after we were done, because I had a person no-show.  There's nothing wrong with that, it's not like I'm pounding her ass over the training desk or anything.   :-X

Jake:  She's olive complected, not pale at all.

DIV 

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Conflicting signals...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »
Div,

Women tend to say what they are feeling at the time. Men tend to say what they are thinking at the time.

Don't take their confusion personally. Think of how boring it would be if things were easy.

As far as the olive skin goes... not really your flavor. Might be nice to deal with a woman with 'traditional values' but since she really wouldn't bring the true freak out in you it might be a waste of time. In the same vein... follow me here.... since the pale skin is your button, maybe seeing a darker girl would help you keep things at a comfortable pace.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Conflicting signals...
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »
Div,

Women tend to say what they are feeling at the time. Men tend to say what they are thinking at the time.

Don't take their confusion personally. Think of how boring it would be if things were easy.

As far as the olive skin goes... not really your flavor. Might be nice to deal with a woman with 'traditional values' but since she really wouldn't bring the true freak out in you it might be a waste of time. In the same vein... follow me here.... since the pale skin is your button, maybe seeing a darker girl would help you keep things at a comfortable pace.

Jake,

That's always been the case with me regarding women I'm not attracted to.

It's easy to see them in a non-sexual way, no matter how in shape they are or how they appeal to other men.

Sexuality isn't a gray area with me, either she draws the freak out of the depths of DIV or she doesn't.

She's got traditional values, yet she's not one of those Mormons who take things to a cultish level.

I haven't asked her if she's done anal, but if we converse over any length of time, I'm sure I'll find out one way or another.

She's unique though in one way.........Spanish and Danish? 

She's intelligent and a bit snobby so my conversation with her at the gym was probably something that twisted her mind at the time...

It's women, so who knows?   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...