Author Topic: We Don't Need US, Says Latin America  (Read 7655 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
We Don't Need US, Says Latin America
« on: February 25, 2010, 07:13:55 PM »
  We don't need US, says Latin America
February 24, 2010
Ads by Google
Latin American Girls

Amolatina.com

CANCUN, Mexico - Latin American and Caribbean nations have agreed to create a new regional alliance, without the United States and Canada, Mexican President Felipe Calderon said at a summit here on Tuesday.

The bloc "must as a priority push for regional integration ... and promote the regional agenda in global meetings," Calderon told participants from 32 nations, including 24 leaders, at the beach resort of Cancun.

The new grouping was expected to serve as an alternative to the Organisation of American States (OAS), which includes the North American neighbours and has been the main forum for regional affairs in the past half-century.

It was a move away from the traditional influence of the United States in the region, and was promoted by regional heavyweights Brazil and Mexico.

Cuban President Raul Castro was one of the first to laud the announcement during a final summit session broadcast live on television as a historic move toward "the constitution of a purely Latin American and Caribbean regional organisation."

US Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs Arturo Valenzuela said on Monday in Washington that the United States did not see the new grouping as a problem.

"Replacing the OAS? I don't think most of the countries are on that at all," Valenzuela told journalists at an event in Washington.

"This should not be an effort that would replace the OAS," he added.
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: We Don't Need US, Says Latin America
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 07:19:39 PM »
they didn't like that shit we pulled in haiti huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »
they didn't like that shit we pulled in haiti huh?

Good maybe we can kill Nafta now. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »
Oh, they need us alright...

The problem is, we don't need them...

:P
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 07:55:20 PM »
Good maybe we can kill Nafta now. 

I truly believe NAFTA is long dead....the world wide economic collapse has put a stake in the heart of that plan.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 08:23:55 PM »
A Latin American and Caribbean alliance could become a juggernaught!

Don't fool yourselves. The region is very strategic, and colonial powers have always known this.
Why do you think they split everything up amongst themselves... with some islands speaking French, others English, others Spanish etc.

I believe if they went forward with such an initiattive, we can expect to see the machinations of the CIA or others not too keen on seeing such a pan caribbean alliance take shape.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »
Oh, they need us alright...

The problem is, we don't need them...

:P

YES YOU DO NEED THEM...VERY BADLY!!!!!

You are unaware that 70 percent of the food on the shelves of your supermarkets comes from Central and South America. A good chuck of the oil america uses comes from Venezuela, Much of the copper and other commonly used metals comes from Peru, A lot of the Beef american eats comes from Brazil. Damn near all of your clothing is made in Mexico along with a lot of electronic devices. Fruits and produce comes nearly all from Ecuador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala and the Caribbean, AMERICA IS MORE DEPENDENT ON SOUTH AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN THAN YOU MAY LIKE TO KNOW OR ACCEPT and this very short list of things I mentioned doesn't come close to all america NEEDS and gets from this region of the world.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 09:40:18 PM »
A Latin American and Caribbean alliance could become a juggernaught!

Don't fool yourselves. The region is very strategic, and colonial powers have always known this.
Why do you think they split everything up amongst themselves... with some islands speaking French, others English, others Spanish etc.

I believe if they went forward with such an initiattive, we can expect to see the machinations of the CIA or others not too keen on seeing such a pan caribbean alliance take shape.

That machination began last year as soon as Brazil mentioned dropping the dollar as a currency for buying oil. Brazil and Saudi Arabia jointly are developing a new currency for oil sales that will further destroy the dollars value by reducing its circulation as well as removing it from the fact that it is pegged to oil sales for value.

As people and nations wise up to americas game there will not be much the CIA can do as the pattern of their behavior and their techniques to destabilize governments or assassinate leaders has been found out and the world now can see the dastardly deed before they can execute it.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 10:17:15 PM »

You are unaware that 70 percent of the food on the shelves of your supermarkets comes from Central and South America. A good chuck of the oil america uses comes from Venezuela, Much of the copper and other commonly used metals comes from Peru, A lot of the Beef american eats comes from Brazil. Damn near all of your clothing is made in Mexico along with a lot of electronic devices. Fruits and produce comes nearly all from Ecuador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala and the Caribbean, AMERICA IS MORE DEPENDENT ON SOUTH AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN THAN YOU MAY LIKE TO KNOW OR ACCEPT and this very short list of things I mentioned doesn't come close to all america NEEDS and gets from this region of the world.

BINGO!!!

There's an old joke out there about America's place & position in the world.

I can't remember exactly how it goes, but the thrust of it is that there are a bunch of people on an island.
An American, a Chinese guy, a Mexican guy, an Indian guy, a Frenchman, a Japanese guy etc., etc., etc.,
As they tried to survive on the island, they divvied up the chores and jobs that each person would be required to do, based on their various skillsets. The Frenchman was in charge of cooking the food, the Mexican guy was in charge of hunting the animals for the meals (they weren't vegetarians)  :P the Chinese guy was in charge of growing the vegetables that would accompany the meal, the Japanese guy was responsible for catching the fish for many of the meals, the Indian guy was in charge of gathering the firewood that would be used for the fire to cook the meal, etc., etc., ...and it was the American's job to consume the meal.

Of course after eating his meal and patting his full tummy, he would brush a few crumbs off the table for his fellow islanders to eat, but for the most part, the fruits of their labour... the big meal, was consumed by the American. And so it went all day from sun up to sun down, that each resident of the island would go out everyday and bust his chops (except for the American) hunting, gathering, fishing, farming, slaving over a hot stove... in order to prepare a feast that the American would eat. This continued until one day... the other island residents got together and realized that the American was essentially useless weight. If he weren't around, ...there'd be a lot more food for the rest of them, and they would have much more of the very things that they slaved and worked hard for all day, ...and they'd probably have more leisure time as well to go swimming. Of course it was a day the American hadn't even contemplated. He assumed the other islanders would & should be extremely grateful to him... afterall he thought in his arrogance and inflated sense of self importance 'Without him, there'd be no one to consume the meal'. The other islander knew differently. The trick is... how does the fat gluttonous arrogant American, transition himself from being a useless lazy eater, to a productive equal partner to the other islanders, ...especially when the other islanders know he has no real skills and brings nothing to the table? They would just as soon not deal with him... all he does is eat & consume the fruits of their labour. They don't need him, and would in fact probably be better off without him. This is the position America may soon find herself to be in the world. If it weren't for her monstrous debt obligation to other countries, she might have gotten there sooner.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 11:40:15 PM »
Yeah.....good luck with all of that. They live in their own filth...any reason to think that will change...none.
L

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 06:01:36 AM »

Yes, they are hugely economically dependent on us as a market to sell their goods.  It would hurt them big time if the US market was closed to them.

http://www.fao.org/es/ess/top/topproduction.html?lang=en&country=231&year=2005

Latin America should get their shit together, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 06:13:55 AM »
Why has the United States exerted such heavy influence over South and Central American politics for so long?

Answer that question and you'll understand which country is more dependent on the other.  :-\
S

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 06:18:41 AM »
Costa Rica is the most stable Latin American country, and they are highly dependent on the US.  They don't even have a military.

Venezuela is the oil richest country in Latin America, and the US is the biggest consumer of Venezuelan oil.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 12:15:41 PM »
Yes, they are hugely economically dependent on us as a market to sell their goods.  It would hurt them big time if the US market was closed to them.

http://www.fao.org/es/ess/top/topproduction.html?lang=en&country=231&year=2005

Latin America should get their shit together, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

NO EYE!!! They don't need you at all. Only due to the corrupt deals made with the puppet leaders america installed in those nations do you think and have been led to believe they need you...it is the other way around. america does not pump money, nor skill, nor anything usable into any nation...STOP BELIEVING YOUR OWN LIE OR THE LIES YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD. America is a PARASITE on the world. Consuming endless resources, destroying lives, nations, cultures and freedoms with endless waste, greed military threats..

If these nations were not sending their valuable resources to america to be wasted...they would have more than adequate food, lodging, clothing, and resources of all type to where hunger, poverty, homelessness would be unknown to them. Sadly nations like Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Mexico, various African and Middle Eastern nations have sunk into poverty due to these corrupt deals made with the puppet leaders, that have left the inhabitants of these nations producing all of your clothing, electronics, food, tools, cars, knick knacks etc etc, while they scramble to find a shack to live in. If you only could see the places where the Nike, Rebook, designer clothes, cookware, tools, appliances etc etc are made you would not want them. But for the sake of cheap prices and abundance in america, the people in these nations are treated worst than slaves to make the flowing shelves of goods available to you.

So far as any nation needing to GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER...no greater words have been spoken in regards to america...but the economic collapse will bring that into fruition like nothing else.
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 03:49:09 PM »
NO EYE!!! They don't need you at all. Only due to the corrupt deals made with the puppet leaders america installed in those nations do you think and have been led to believe they need you...it is the other way around. america does not pump money, nor skill, nor anything usable into any nation...STOP BELIEVING YOUR OWN LIE OR THE LIES YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD. America is a PARASITE on the world. Consuming endless resources, destroying lives, nations, cultures and freedoms with endless waste, greed military threats..

If these nations were not sending their valuable resources to america to be wasted...they would have more than adequate food, lodging, clothing, and resources of all type to where hunger, poverty, homelessness would be unknown to them. Sadly nations like Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Mexico, various African and Middle Eastern nations have sunk into poverty due to these corrupt deals made with the puppet leaders, that have left the inhabitants of these nations producing all of your clothing, electronics, food, tools, cars, knick knacks etc etc, while they scramble to find a shack to live in. If you only could see the places where the Nike, Rebook, designer clothes, cookware, tools, appliances etc etc are made you would not want them. But for the sake of cheap prices and abundance in america, the people in these nations are treated worst than slaves to make the flowing shelves of goods available to you.

So far as any nation needing to GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER...no greater words have been spoken in regards to america...but the economic collapse will bring that into fruition like nothing else.

You ignore the fact that the United States holds the powerful position it is in today (although not as powerful as in the past) because of some smart mother fuckers.  Why don't you place any blame on the people that "were taken advantage of" and "exploited"?  Instead of organizing, and raising themselves up they let others (including their corrupt leaders) come in and use them to advance their own interests.

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »
It's insanity to think the United States and Latin America could cut all ties and chaos wouldn't ensue down south.

The thing people forget is, Nations are just like Animals in the wild... They have to be, and the strong animals survive, the weak die off...  :P
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 04:21:13 PM »
You ignore the fact that the United States holds the powerful position it is in today (although not as powerful as in the past) because of some smart mother fuckers.  Why don't you place any blame on the people that "were taken advantage of" and "exploited"?  Instead of organizing, and raising themselves up they let others (including their corrupt leaders) come in and use them to advance their own interests.

I don't want to surprise you EYE, but america is on the ground right now with multiple IVs, blood transfusions, insulin, adrenalin, and a full set of internal organs lined up waiting to be transplanted into it, in a vain attempt to save some small remnant of it. I like many have posted the vids of economist, financial experts, sociologist, professors from around the world, political scientist etc etc who have a greater insight into what is happening in amerioca than even some of the most knowledgeable citizens and all have the same opinion based on FACTS...IT"S OVER!...america has been destroyed by its own greed and shenanigans. I am not screaming anti american sentiment as some other fools on this board like to say...I am stating facts. You opinion I am sure is based upon fear of losing everything. No one wants to accept that their nation has fallen, but that is the reality. The EU is having more than it fair share of problems as well, Greece, Iceland have collapsed, Spain is on the way and the rest of the nations are up to their necks in debt and trouble...so you're not alone.

So far as other nations "allowing" leaders to come in or rather be put in to rape the nation of its resources and labor...the same can be said of americans. How come you all sat there and did nothing through the eight years of Bush who dragged america into two wars and much corruption? ...and now you have Obama continuing the MADNESS on top of GIVING AWAY 13 TRILLION dollars to the corrupt bankers who created this world wide mess?. Can the other nation not condemn you as well?

Again guys you have to stop denying the problems of your nation and stop pointing fingers at others. They are fighting their own internal battles with wicked governments, ridiculous policies and laws, with land and property grabbing, dislocations, rogue cops and military and a host of other woes. Look at your and only your nation and say..Is it operating to the best of its ability or is it plagued terribly???

A truthful answer should render you into a state of worry..
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 05:20:42 PM »
That's definitely news to me Samson, I'm aware of the fact that we're being raped by our politicians.  I had no idea though, that we were nearing collapse considering the fact that we're barely in a recession.

When is this collapse going to occur?  Any specific dates to look for?

???
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 05:25:10 PM »
That's definitely news to me Samson, I'm aware of the fact that we're being raped by our politicians.  I had no idea though, that we were nearing collapse considering the fact that we're barely in a recession.

???

Oh lord, you really need to do some reading Eyeball.  Things are far far worse than you realize. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 05:26:51 PM »
Oh lord, you really need to do some reading Eyeball.  Things are far far worse than you realize. 

I've done some research, we're definitely not in good shape.  You've got to admit a collapse isn't likely, and that we've been in far worse shape before though!

:o
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »
I've done some research, we're definitely not in good shape.  You've got to admit a collapse isn't likely, and that we've been in far worse shape before though!

Actually not really when you consider demographic trends, debt obligation, state debt problems and unfunded obligations we cant pay for, $100 TRILLION in unfunded entitlement spending, a decreasing manufacturng base, 2 wars, etc. 

Check out this site:

www.usdebtclock.org

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 06:10:16 PM »

???

EYE..you mean to tell me that after all of those financial expert vids I have posted from Parks, Chapman, Celente and others, with all of the vids I have posted showing world leaders from everywhere in Europe, China, Russia, South America etc etc, with all of the news you hear constantly of dollar dropping value, housing failures, oil being sold under Euros, divestment form dollars world wide, needing to return to gold standards, with all of the documentaries I have posted and news clipping from news sources around the wold etc etc..you still think things are OK or that america is going to pull the greatest Houdini trick ever and get out of this calamity it has created?

If you did some research on the 1929 collapse you will find out that it took some years for the collapse to fully happen. It did not happen in one day like the media sometimes makes it seem. It started in 1929 and continued into the thirties getting worst with each passing year. The only thing that saved america was its involvement in WWII which required that it create all manner of new industries and build up existing industries for the sake of armaments and supplies for the war. At that time there was still a LOT of manufacturing in america, so there was a foundation on which to build on in the rebirth of america after the war. That is not so today. America has outsourced its manufacturing to everywhere in the world. It has depleted its resources horrendously, it has wrestled skills and trades out of the hands of americans who were once very innovative in craft work of all type, it has reduced the majority of people down to paper pushers in an office, education has been made a joke...essentially mentally americans have been destroyed so that not only is there NOT an manufacturing base to build on again, the mindset is gone that would be needed to build the new america with. There is one fact..you never want knowledge or abilities to leave a people or nation, because once it does it is nearly impossible to get it back. Getting back to the depression...While it started in 1929 it was still going on in the late 30s and it wasn't until after the war (mid 1940s) that america began to make a surge back to its former self. So we are talking about 15 years of depression...not just one day. So far with the trouble beginning with Bush it has been about two years of strong down turns with each year worst than the one before. I can only see 2010 getting worst adn 2011 and 12 (if america and much of teh world even makes it) being beyond a nightmare. I'm talking mass starvation, poverty like you have never heard of or known, violence due to the lack of everything, maybe a surge of diseases as weak people are easily sickened, loss of utilities: power electricity and maybe even water as teh infrastructure breaks down due to a lack of money to keep things running,.....It is just not a good sight I see. And I am basing this upon the reality that happened in america, in Germany, in Russia etc when they had their depressions.

So far as an exact date of the final blow. It is already happening. It won't happen all on one day (but some things might).. it will all be incremental. The loss of one thing here, another thing there, less of this, less of that and collectively it will spell disaster. Right now the biggest worry in america is keep the dollar viable, because if that collapses (and that can happen literally overnight) it will bring all other calamities hurriedly into existence. Keep your eye on gold value, world currency values, political posturing by world governments in regard to doing business with america etc...all of these things will be the indicator of what is about to happen to america...and even the rest of the world.

Anything you wanna add 3 go right ahead..
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 07:30:50 PM »
That's very interesting, 333386 do you own property in the US any stock in US companies?

You two should definitely warn all the Fortune 500 companies, Creditors, and Foreigners that are invested in the United States before it's to late!

Some silly company whos executives were educated in the best (US) business schools in the world just started construction on a 500 Million dollar facility in my neck of the woods.  Someone should warn these guys before they get in over their heads!  

Someone should tell these ignorant countries around the world that it's time to stop dealing in dollars!

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »
Why are these foolish countries so invested in a country that is obviously on the brink of collapse.  You would think they would know better than to continue buying our worthless securities.  ???
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 09:49:16 PM »
Eye...SAMSON hates America...he hates white people. You could check every month since that worthless assbag began posting and u'd see the same drivel. I don't think he's ever been anywhere but his home town...certainly not in of these countries he thinks are so wonderful.....
L