Author Topic: Olympia HEAD JUDGE Jim Rockell & PHIL HEATH on PBW's OLYMPIA REPORT (Listen Now)  (Read 29431 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Bob Chick Said that Cutler was better Last Year!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »
Jay was slightly lighter last year. I think being 6-7lbs lighter makes a big difference in Jays waist. Jay midsection was bigger this year. Besides that, he was in great shape this year. I Do think his best years were 2009 and 2001

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 01:04:13 PM »

thats really amazing that all of a sudden you have such a low opinion of jay, after you were so confident in him for so many years

the scrorecards were not very close at all........

jay dominated........particu larly on saturday night

It was closer than what APPEARED BY THE NUMBERS...tHAT SAID, i'M NOT SURE WHY YOU THINK IT'S A ADVERSARIAL THING...i'M NOT "DOWN ON jAY" AT ALL...juST EXPRESSING AN OPINION ON A SHOW.....SORRY, HIT THE CAPS LOCK....

I've also stated on numerous occasions that Jay at 100% would be beaten by NOBODY at the show...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 01:07:32 PM »
How are Judges Picked out for the Mr. Olympia?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 01:09:02 PM »
How are Judges Picked out for the Mr. Olympia?

Seniority, and percentage rate throughout the year...much like the way Umpires are in baseball.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 01:16:29 PM »
I have a feeling some of these Judges like certain guys no matter how they look, they'll get a pass

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2010, 01:22:22 PM »
Seniority, and percentage rate throughout the year...much like the way Umpires are in baseball.

so your saying just like BASEBALL some umpires will make the strike zone smaller just cus they are Roger Clemens, in bodybuilding Some judges will allow bad body part go just cus his name is jay cutler

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2010, 01:31:11 PM »

phil looks so odd in a lineup even with the added size since his clavicles just throw off everything. dex has the best balance, is just off a bit which you can see in his abs.  branch is in shape.  u have to keep in the top 5 for  fairness.  outside of friday...i'd say jay won.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Phil looks better alone... but shawn ray looked WAY better alone, compared with Dorian.

They give the bigger man the trophy.  it's that simple.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jay was slightly lighter last year. I think being 6-7lbs lighter makes a big difference in Jays waist. Jay midsection was bigger this year. Besides that, he was in great shape this year. I Do think his best years were 2009 and 2001

I doubt he'll ever match 2009 shape again.

MB

• Getbig IV
I doubt he'll ever match 2009 shape again.

You also doubted he would make it on stage this year.  You were almost right, with his dehydration problems on Friday.  I noticed a big disparity between Jay's left and right quad this year, so hopefully it won't end in a train wreck ala Ronnie.