Author Topic: 2011 IFBB Tijuana Pro - Ed Nunn wins!  (Read 33362 times)

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 2011 IFBB Tijuana Pro - Ed Nunn wins!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2011, 05:50:55 PM »
IFBB Tijuana Pro Bodybuilding Results:

1. Ed Nunn*
2. Marcus Haley*
3. Robert Piotrkowicz*
16. PD Devers
16. Oscar Dexter
16. Edward Duque
16. Chris Filippelli
16. Grant Pieterse
16. Heinz Senior
16. Vladamir Sizov
16. Cesar Mendible
16. Martin Kiellstrom
16. Fauzi Hanst
16. Hector Huitzil

I wonder what Fauzi was thinking....ki tin swa?

whitewidow

Re: Ed Nunn wins IFBB Tijuana Pro
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 12:51:03 AM »
Poor bastards spend more on drugs and food than whats given as prize money.. time the supplement companys start giving real money - they use alot of these guys images to make money and make a killing in profit on selling there gunk - how about giving something back

Exactly thats why I asked how much the top prize was. How the hell could a  bodybuilder profit from winning 15K. It cost more than 15K prepping for a show especially the top guys who have a chance of winning. I honeslty have not heard of many of these pros. shit HGH is not cheap!Throw in traveling costs how do they even break even? what a waste! thats why you have to win the olympia or arnold classic to have any success in this sport or score a dope sponsor or sell dope!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 01:36:38 AM »
Exactly thats why I asked how much the top prize was. How the hell could a  bodybuilder profit from winning 15K. It cost more than 15K prepping for a show especially the top guys who have a chance of winning. I honeslty have not heard of many of these pros. shit HGH is not cheap!Throw in traveling costs how do they even break even? what a waste! thats why you have to win the olympia or arnold classic to have any success in this sport or score a dope sponsor or sell dope!
This

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2011, 07:38:51 AM »

Bodybuilding should be treated as a hobby.  Ronnie Coleman had the right formula, continue your day job and train on the side.  IF you hit it big, then get into it full-time. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 02:06:12 AM »
Bodybuilding should be treated as a hobby.  Ronnie Coleman had the right formula, continue your day job and train on the side.  IF you hit it big, then get into it full-time. 
X2