Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’  (Read 3936 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’
« on: December 17, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’ — Find Out Who Said This About Sandy Hook
 The Blaze ^ | 12/17/12 | Jason Howerton

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 8:27:06 PM by Nachum

The owner of Thai Noodle House in Austin, Texas has been bombarded with criticism after he posted a racially-charged and offensive Facebook status regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. On Friday, a gunman opened fire at the school, killing 20 innocent children and six adults before he took his own life.

“I don’t care if a bunch of white kids got killed,” the restaurant’s owner Eddie Nimibutr wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the shooting occurred. “F**k Post-Racial bullsh*t. When kids from minority groups get shot, nobody cares. When Israel launched missiles at the school on Gaza, everybody was too busy jerking off. Why should i care about people who dont give a damn about me?”

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: ‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 07:00:47 PM »
‘I Don’t Care if a Bunch of White Kids Got Killed’ — Find Out Who Said This About Sandy Hook

The owner of Thai Noodle House in Austin, Texas has been bombarded with criticism after he posted a racially-charged and offensive Facebook status regarding the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. On Friday, a gunman opened fire at the school, killing 20 innocent children and six adults before he took his own life.

“I don’t care if a bunch of white kids got killed,” the restaurant’s owner Eddie Nimibutr wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the shooting occurred. “F**k Post-Racial bullsh*t. When kids from minority groups get shot, nobody cares. When Israel launched missiles at the school on Gaza, everybody was too busy jerking off. Why should i care about people who dont give a damn about me?”

He has a point, I don't give a flying fuck about him and wouldn't give a shit if he dropped dead right now.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 07:04:58 PM »

If a black guy had said this, this thread would have 200 posts by now ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 07:09:14 PM »

::)

If a white guy had a said this it would be on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, BBC, RT, Washington Post.

Jesse would be acting like it's common place amongst white people.

Al would be milking the shit out of it.

Reid and Pelosi would be attacking as though it's the worst crime ever committed (while calling you the 'N' word behind your back).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
::)

If a white guy had a said this it would be on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, BBC, RT, Washington Post.

Jesse would be acting like it's common place amongst white people.

Al would be milking the shit out of it.

Reid and Pelosi would be attacking as though it's the worst crime ever committed (while calling you the 'N' word behind your back).
Lol, oh man, if a white guy said that he'd have to change his name and disappear, lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 07:13:17 PM »

Jamie Foxx said the same thing and you idiots said nothing condeming him  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 07:16:31 PM »
The amount of racism by blacks that gets a pass in this country is absurd.

Im guessing you havent heard anything about the ESPN commentator who went off on some racist uncle tom rant on RG3 have you?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 07:21:34 PM »
The amount of racism by blacks that gets a pass in this country is absurd.

Im guessing you havent heard anything about the ESPN commentator who went off on some racist uncle tom rant on RG3 have you?

The difference is that they feel justified being racist and white people are to afraid to call them on their BS in fear of being called a racist.   A great deal of power can be derived from guilt.   It's Nietzsche's Master/Slave morality in action. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 07:22:25 PM »
The difference is that they feel justified being racist and white people are to afraid to call them on their BS in fear of being called a racist.   A great deal of power can be derived from guilt.   It's Nietzsche's Master/Slave morality in action. 

If all his white customers left  - where would this idiot be left? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 07:30:24 PM »
why would any respectable news org give this fool a platform for spewing his nonsense?

And their tactic "click here to see who said it".... fcck, that's just sad.   

journalism sucks these days.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 07:33:28 PM »
Fuck that noise, I call them out all the time. They (people I've known/worked with) just laugh and tell me that they're allowed to be racist because they aren't white.

Were usually just fucking with each other as we all tell horribly racist jokes about each other, but there is an element of truth behind it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 07:34:13 PM »
If all his white customers left  - where would this idiot be left? 

He would be out of business.  I don't know what this guy was thinking.  Seems a like a horrible business strategy to go around making insensitive comments like this.

A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »

That's because Asians are almost always mannerly, productive members of society.  This kind of thing is far from the norm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 07:37:15 PM »
That's because Asians are almost always mannerly, productive members of society.  This kind of thing is far from the norm.
Eddie Nimibutr does not sound like a usual chink, korean, or nip TBH 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 07:38:41 PM »
He would be out of business.  I don't know what this guy was thinking.  Seems a like a horrible business strategy to go around making insensitive comments like this.

Thing is most white people don't give a shit when people make racist comments towards them (and rightfully so).

The people that usually get super offended over racist comments are minorities and super liberal white people (only when its made against another race, never there own).

I don't understand why people get so butthurt about racist comments. It's a fucking dumb thing to get offended by.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 07:39:47 PM »

Austin is the libtard pocket of Texas, plenty of libtards to fill his resteraunt.

I wouldnt be surprised if he saw a bump in business after this.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 07:40:53 PM »

Quick questions Andre, unrelated... I do apologize.

Do you re-rack your weights at the gym?

???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 07:41:49 PM »
Austin is the libtard pocket of Texas, plenty of libtards to fill his resteraunt.

I wouldnt be surprised if he saw a bump in business after this.

LOL.   The guilt ridden white liberal pofs panzie customer base - nice!   Maybe he can piss and shit in their food and they really will come back for more!  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 07:43:53 PM »
Thing is most white people don't give a shit when people make racist comments towards them (and rightfully so).

The people that usually get super offended over racist comments are minorities and super liberal white people (only when its made against another race, never there own).

I don't understand why people get so butthurt about racist comments. It's a fucking dumb thing to get offended by.

Because the ability to cause shame brings a tremendous amount of power particularly when you have no other means. Master/Slave morality.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 07:47:18 PM »
Because the ability to cause shame brings a tremendous amount of power.  
My question is why do they feel so strongly shamed by those kind of comments? Why can't they just laugh and brush it off like so many people do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 07:47:20 PM »
Because the ability to cause shame brings a tremendous amount of power particularly when you have no other means. Master/Slave morality.

Not with me - maybe with liberal clowns and guilt ridden white dorks and leftist dweebs.  Ill stick w protein shakes and oats for the time being.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 07:54:58 PM »
i can aleady predict... this doofus, and beck's news site giving him the spotlight... just gave Beck material for his show this week.  I can just hear tomorrow's show now "this guy is clearly representative of the liberal mindest" so his viewers will assign this outlier nutjob's belief to anyone who didn't have a romney sign in their yard.

looking fwd to listening tomorrow. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 08:00:39 PM »
My question is why do they feel so strongly shamed by those kind of comments? Why can't they just laugh and brush it off like so many people do?

Let me be clear, white people are being shamed.  A large majority of white people feel personally responsible for the mistreated of blacks in the United States, which is absolutely ridiculous as they had nothing to do with it.  By feeding into that white guilt you can manipulate people into doing what you want. When you feel bad about offending someone you will do anything to placate them and in turn alleviate your sense of guilt.  
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 08:03:17 PM »
Let me be clear, white people are being shamed.  A large majority of white people feel personally responsible for the mistreated of blacks in the United States, which is absolutely ridiculous as they had nothing to do with it.  By feeding into that white guilt you can manipulate people into doing what you want. When you feel bad about offending someone you will do anything to placate them and in turn alleviate your sense of guilt.  

I'm not sure if you're aware, and I don't know if the curriculum is the same as it was but...

From 4th to 12th grade (when I was in school) they push this big time.  How our ancestors were evil, how we've held black people back, etc... 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 08:05:38 PM »
Stupidity. Utter stupidity on those peoples parts. They never owned a slave, and neither did any member of their family that they've ever known. They have no moral obligation to feel bad for something that occured 150 years before they even existed. I don't understand that kind of shit.