Author Topic: WARNING-GRAPHIC Salesman goes the extra step to test a tractors tires  (Read 14874 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Salesman goes the extra step to test a tractors tires
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2019, 08:15:22 PM »

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: WARNING-GRAPHIC Salesman goes the extra step to test a tractors tires
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 08:27:42 AM »
Was he saved

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2019, 02:55:25 PM »

Almost all farmers will have at least one bad injury in their career (lifetime).
My dad broke his foot when unhooking a corn picker, burnt his eyes welding, broke 2 ribs after getting attacked by a bull when it went mad, lost a finger in the silo blower, and now has skin cancer (he’s ginger) but never missed a milking. I was 5 when I pushed in the clutch on the tractor that was parked facing uphill and slammed backwards into the milkhouse. Oops. Go to any county fair to watch a tractor pull and you’ll see a few old timers walking around with one arm resulting from an accident a corn chopper or combine.

Can think of much easier ways to make a living

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2019, 06:05:12 AM »

Almost all farmers will have at least one bad injury in their career (lifetime).
My dad broke his foot when unhooking a corn picker, burnt his eyes welding, broke 2 ribs after getting attacked by a bull when it went mad, lost a finger in the silo blower, and now has skin cancer (he’s ginger) but never missed a milking. I was 5 when I pushed in the clutch on the tractor that was parked facing uphill and slammed backwards into the milkhouse. Oops. Go to any county fair to watch a tractor pull and you’ll see a few old timers walking around with one arm resulting from an accident a corn chopper or combine.

Dude was dressed like your typical y boarder and not a farmer !